Stay With Me, Won't You?

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Luhan had called him earlier, Xiumin rushed to the castle immediately. He grinned along the way, couldn't wait to go out and spend some time alone with the cute baby deer.


As excited as him, Luhan dragged his buddy to the stable and got two of his new horses, Amber and Krystal. Xiumin exclaimed happily when he saw how pretty they were.


As usual, they threw lame jokes and laughed together all the way to the field. Luhan was more than glad to have his bun around him, because practically his problems flew away somewhere.


But not until they reached the field.


"Xiumin hyung!"


Luhan and Xiumin jolted their heads towards the voice, and found a familiar looking guy running towards them with a big grin on his face.


Xiumin's eyes widened when he recognized the face.


"Ch- Chen? Why are you here?"


Luhan swore he could see his buddy blushing at the small smirk the other boy made. The two boys got down from their horses.


"Why am I here? Well you can say I live around here too," Chen laughed. "My grandparents live here and I come here 5 times a week to help them with their animals. You see, breeding horses, sheeps, and all."


"Oh? Are these horses yours?" Luhan pointed at some horses running around freely.


"No, they're not," Chen laughed again. "Not every horses here are ours, though. There are lots of them. We only breed some and tame them to be sold in town. You can buy one from me if you want. Cheaper but better quality," he promoted with a grin.


"Oh, too bad I've just bought 5 of them from someone else," Luhan jutted out his lips slightly.


"Yeah that's too bad," Chen shrugged. "But you can come to my place if you want to see them! I also have some baby deers though. Some people might want deers as pet, no? They're cute," he winked, made Xiumin giggle and nudge his buddy.


"Yeah, baby deers are cute. Maybe I should consider having one," Xiumin chuckled and nodded in agreement, causing Luhan to blush a little.


"Well, come over to my place then," Chen offered with a smile.


"Now?" Xiumin widened his eyes in excitement. "I'd love to see them! Can we go, Luhan?" He pleaded with hamster eyes.


Luhan scratched the back of his head. Actually he wasn't really interested. He flew his gaze around, considering if there was anything more fun to do. If he didn't found any, then he would go with Xiumin.


But then he froze when his eyes caught two figures in the distant. He couldn't see their faces, but somehow his heart was trying to jump out of his chest and fly away to them. Screw it, he wasn't even sure who they were.


"You- You can go with him if you want, Baozi. I have something to do first," he stuttered a bit.


"What is it that you have to do, Lulu?" Xiumin frowned. "Is that okay for you to go alone?"


"It's nothing you need to worry about. I'll be right back. It's okay, you go with him," Luhan smiled, then got on his horse again.


"Oh, okay then," Xiumin nodded hesitantly. "Make sure you don't get into any troubles, okay? I won't be long too," he let Chen ride Amber, with himself sitting behind the younger boy.


"Yeah don't worry I'll take care of your little friend here, Mr. Prince," Chen grinned and gave a thumbs up.


Luhan nodded and waited for the other two to go away first. He gulped and closed his eyes, wasn't really sure what he was expecting, then turned his horse towards the K's territory.


He found his heart beat faster when Krystal brought him across the shallow river, allowing him to get clearer view of the two boys on their horses.


A few more steps closer to them, and Luhan stopped his horse completely.


He widened his eyes when the other two turned around facing him, revealing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter