Save Me, Baozi!

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Lulu!"


Sehun and Kai flew their gazes around the room. No one turned their heads towards them.


"This is stupid, Kai. Calling her name in a crowded place won't help."


"Yeah. We should've asked how she looks like."


"Come to think of it, could she be the one disturbing our make out session? The one who tried to open the door?" Kai asked curiously.


"What make out session." Sehun turned away, not allowing Kai to see his blushing face. "Wasn't that a boy?"


"I was planning to go further on you, if they didn't come..." He stopped his words and grinned when Sehun glanced at him with his cold piercing gaze. "So yeah but there were two of them, no? The boy was probably that Xiumin, her friend, right? And another one.. Don't you think it could be either a boy or a girl's voice?"


"Maybe. It wasn't clear enough. But still, it doesn't help," Sehun sighed. "Let's move to the other rooms. She's not here."


Meanwhile, outside the castle...


"Open your mouth, Baozi!"


Xiumin opened his mouth obediently, letting Luhan stuff more food into it.


"Look at you, they don't call you hamster for nothing!" Luhan laughed blissfully. "You're so cute, Baozi!" He patted the chubby boy's head.


Xiumin pouted cutely and swallowed his food. "You ruined my diet." He himself took a spoonful of cheesecake and shoved it into Luhan's mouth.


"Wahh it tastes heavenly!" Luhan his lips. "Seriously, this place has lots of good food! Our people should learn how to cook better from these people."


After wandering around aimlessly they finally made it to find the way out instead of the throne room where the party was held. Luhan had secretly changed his clothes into a more comfy one since they got there. And that was why he got separated from the others. His father made him wear what he thought was cool, but actually pretty disturbing though. Too much accessories and eye-catching, like a girl. Instead he was wearing pink sweatshirt, grey jeans, sneakers and a beanie in same color. His curly light brown hair had grown pretty long covering his neck and framing his cute face, anyone could mistake him as a girl with a single glance.


"Don't you look more like a girl wearing that, Lulu? Isn't what your father gave you more manly?" Xiumin asked when Luhan was changing, but the deer boy just scoffed.


"I don't want to be a walking gem shop. This is pretty manly, though. Pink's not only for girls," was the reason.


They ended up joining the villagers feasting around outside the castle. There were many people selling many kinds of food, which immediately caught their attention as soon as they got out. The kingdom was indeed famous for the delicious food and the people who are good at cooking and inventing new food. So the two boys from the brother kingdom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter