Close Your Eyes and Imagine (Kaisoo)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the first night Kyungsoo moved to the castle, he got an order from the royal prince already. When Kai told him that, he had just realized right there and then that his new job really was no joke. But the so-called prince's "brother" had assured him many times that he was more than good enough to be the royal chef.


And so he started working in the castle's kitchen, which he considered almost as big as his entire house.


He even followed Kai to Sehun's room. Yes, the prince's bedroom. He gulped nervously with the tray of food in his hands, praying hard that he wouldn't get fired on the first day he started working.


And what made him sure that he wouldn't last long in the castle was his 4D self. Bipolar Kyungsoo.


"The princess in the Sleeping Beauty woke up when her true love kissed her on the lips."


That was what slipped out of his lips in front of the prince, totally out of control.


He almost ran out of the room, but before he could put his plan into practice, Kai jumped on him and declared proudly that his words were somehow a brilliant idea. And with a single blink, he was dragged out of the room by the grinning younger boy, with an excuse of him having to unpack his stuffs.


But that wasn't exactly what happened when they were out of the room.


After shutting the door, Kai carefully opened it again slightly without making any single noise, enough to peek into the room. His smile wasn't there anymore. Instead, his expression was unreadable.


Kyungsoo stood behind him and lowered his body to peek through the gap, also curious about what was about to happen in there.


The small boy could feel the other's body tense up at the scene in front of them.


Sehun was drowning himself into Luhan's lips. The kiss looked so mild and gentle yet passionate, long and full of emotions. More than enough to wake the deer up.


Kai scooted away from the door and sat on the floor, his back leaning on the wall. He blinked several times before he hung his head low.


Kyungsoo approached him warily, kneeling in front of him with his gaze locked on the ground.


"I'm sorry," the shorter whispered. "I shouldn't have said anything."


Kai lifted his head almost immediately.


"No, hyung! It's.. It's not like what you think," he sighed. "I'm just a bit surprised. I'm okay, really."


Kyungsoo crawled to Kai's side and take the younger's hand, rubbing small circles on it with his thumb.


"My brother once taught me how to read people's expression; if they're really okay or not. And what I see now is that you're not actually okay. Are you hurt?" he asked softly.


Kai blinked at him several times.


This hyung really is unpredictable..


"I.. Actually.." Kai sighed in defeat, deciding that he'd just pour his heart out to the other. Knowing what the younger was about to say, Kyungsoo pulled Kai's head carefully to his shoulder, circling his arm around his body.


"I'm.. I'm scared, hyung. It looked like he really enjoyed the kiss. I.. I had my first kiss with him," Kai buried his face between the crook of Kyungsoo's neck. The older's eyes widened, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he started Kai's hair gently.


"It was his first too. Now that I saw him kiss someone else.. I feel like I've lost him. I- I do want to kiss him again," Kai paused. His sad face were flushed red. "I don't know why I feel this way. There's actually nothing special between us."


"Do you love him 'that' way?" Kyungsoo asked straightforwardly, still with his soft low voice.


Kai lifted his head to look at the older boy with his dazed expression.


"I.. don't know."


Kyungsoo sighed and lowered his gaze.


"I really wish I could help you, Jongin-ah."


He stood up and reached out his hand towards the other. Kai stared at him confusedly, but then he took the hand and pulled himself up.


Without any single word, Kyungsoo dragged the confused boy back to their shared room.


"Are you sleepy already, hyung?" Kai asked as soon as they got in. As usual, he locked the door before he went to bed, but somehow he felt different with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter