Take My First (Kaihun & Xiuhan)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai took off his shoes and threw himself onto his bed. He puffed his cheeks and blew out a long breath.


"How troublesome," he talked to himself. "Why do pets run away? They should be grateful."


He stared blankly at the ceiling. He felt his eyes got heavier, so he got up and ed his uniform and his pants to get changed..


He was about to put on his sweatshirt when his door was slammed open suddenly, made him jump and hid behind his bed. He peeked and saw Sehun walked in carelessly and jumped onto the bed.


"Yah! Mind knocking the door next time??" Kai stood up, didn't realize he was covering his bare chest with his sweatshirt like a girl. "I'm changing here," he pouted.


Sehun grinned and pulled Kai down next to him. "You never knock before you enter my room. Why should I?" He hugged Kai and they rolled on the bed, tickled each other like they used to do when they were kids.


"Hey it's not fair! At least let me put on my clothes first," Kai laughed when Sehun sat on his belly and tickled his sides.


"No you better not," sehun stuck out his tongue.


"Get that tongue inside before I eat it, lady," Kai and chuckled.


"Go eat it."


In one move Kai flipped Sehun and pushed him down onto the bed. He put his hands on both sides oh his head. Sehun grinned at his action and his lip seductively. The shirtless boy lowered his body, his lips made a gap. They stared at each other's eyes as their faces were getting closer.


Unexpectedly Kai dropped his body down on Sehun, knocking the air out of the thin boy's chest.


"Oof, Kai! Get up, you're heavy!" Sehun tried to push Kai away, but the other didn't move an inch.


"You have no idea what you're making me do, Sehun-ah," Kai mumbled and buried his face on Sehun's shoulder.


Sehun stopped pushing him. They remained silent for awhile before Sehun circled his arm around the body on top of him and his hair with other hand.


"You know, Kai, teenage boys are always curious about stuffs, right? In my case.. I wonder how it feels like to.. Kiss. On the lips, I mean," he blushed.


Kai froze and widened his eyes. He didn't dare to lift his head, afraid of what he would do to his buddy.


"Wh- Why are you curious about it, Sehun-ah. Don't think about it, you're still innocent."


"I'm not a 5-year-old, Kai," Sehun pouted. "Have you ever kissed?" He asked innocently.


Kai remained silent for awhile. "No I haven't." He sighed and lifted his body up from Sehun to lie down next to him. "You're only going to have it with your princess later, Sehun-ah."


"I don't want to wait that long," Sehun puffed his cheeks. "Who would be my princess anyway.."


"Luhan maybe," Kai mumbled and closed his eyes.


"What..?" Sehun raised his body to face Kai and put his weight on his elbow. "Why.. Why him?"


"I don't know. It just looked like you could kiss him anytime you want," Kai blushed and turned his head away from Sehun.


"Kai.. Are you really jealous?" Sehun pulled his chin to see his face. Kai only stared at him, his eyes looked mad and sad at the same time. Sehun felt his heart squeezed seeing that.


He scooted closer to Kai and put his head on his chest, his fingers made circles on his belly.


"I'm sorry. He was just so cute I couldn't hold myself from touching him. I.. I don't like him.. That way," he said hesitantly.


"It's okay, you can do whatever you want. I'm not holding you back," he Sehun's hair.


Sehun sat up and turned his body facing Kai. "Please do. At least for now," he slowly crawled on top of Kai's body and straddled him.


"What do you mean, Sehun-ah? Why would you want me to hold you back from getting what you want?"


"I don't even know what I want," Sehun lowered his head. "You see, Kai, we've been together for 10 years. What's mine is also yours. So if there's one person whom I want to share my most precious things with first, it will always be you," Sehun brought his face closer to Kai, made the tanned boy's heart beat faster. "Please take my first," he whispered.


Kai tried hard to swallow the slump in his throat. His racing heart beats almost seemed audible to himself. "I- I don't think I should, Sehun-ah. You'll probably regret it later."


"I won't," Sehun answered fast. "I.. I've kissed you a lot but we've never done this before. It's.. It will be okay. It's better with you than with the wrong person. Please?"


Sehun lowered his head slowly. They locked their gazes and touched each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter