The Wedding

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Kai walked along the hallway in comfortable silence. After spending some time in Sehun's room, they finally made it to fix their hair and clothes, as perfect as before. Kai kept holding Sehun's hand, not bothering the knowing smiles they got from the servants passing by.


When they got into the main hall, the place was already crowded, meant that the bride and the groom would soon enter the place. The two boys sneaked up into the throne room and walked back to their seats. Suho was still with Kris and Tao, his face looked worried. They were a bit far away from their seats, but they could still hear their faint voice.


"So you didn't realize Luhan was gone since the beginning?" Suho shook his head. "What.. How could you forget about something that important?"


"Really I thought my Lulu was behind me all the time!" Kris sighed and rubbed his temple. "My cute deer just loves skipping around, I can't help it."


"That's what happens if we allow him to bring Xiumin hyung with us, told you so," Tao shrugged. "Lulu ge wouldn't dare wandering around in a new place by himself."


"Can you go look for him, Tao?" Kris begged with puppy eyes, made Suho frowned and looked at him confusedly.


"Sure thing." The boy stood up and turned his back to walk away.


"Do you need some of my guards to help you, young man?" Suho offered him.


"Yes, that's right! I can draw Lulu for your guards to make it easier!" Kris beamed at his own idea, which he thought was really brilliant.


Tao immediately turned around and waved his arms aimlessly. "No no no!" He cleared his throat. "I mean, no thank you, Your Majesty. I can do it by myself. Drawing Lulu ge is not necessary. That won't help anyway. Now please excuse me," he bowed.


"What do you mean it won't help?" Kris pouted, but Tao kept walking away.


"Pretty close, huh?" Suho poked Kris with his elbow when the boy had gone away. "Are you still a e or what?"


Kris widened his eyes. "'Still'..? I was never a e!" He made an irritated expression. "But he's pretty charming for a young boy, don't you think? He's still 17 but he has a bunch of charisma."


"Yes I can clearly see that," Suho snorted.


Back to the other tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter