Kyungsoo, The Cooking Captain (Kaisoo)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai sat down in a small but lovely dining room, his head spinning around, following a black haired boy's movement around the room. Across the table was a lamb staring into his soul, as if it was telling him not to mess with its master.


"Here you go, enjoy the food," Kyungsoo sang, putting a dish full of fried chicken and rice in front of him. "Do you like chicken?"


"I LOVE chicken," Kai's face brightened up. "I was going to get the title 'Chicken Mania', but Sehun took it first," he laughed.


"Go on and eat then," Kyungsoo flashed his signature smile.


"Thanks for the food!"


Kai took the first bite and froze suddenly.


"Is something wrong?" Kyungsoo's face looked worried. "I didn't poison in it, did I.." He widened his eyes and whispered to himself, hand on his forehead.


"Poison..?" Kai munched the chicken in his mouth slowly, eyes widened.


"No.. No I didn't! I gave the poisoned one to a bad fox yesterday. Yeah, yesterday, not today," the small boy nodded and assured himself.


Suddenly Kai jumped from his seat and grabbed the small body on both sides.


"If it's because of the poison, tell me what kind of poison it is! Dude, it's like chicken ordered from heaven!!" He shook Kyungsoo's body.


The said boy gawked at him without blinking his big eyes for few seconds before Kai released him.


The tanned boy sat down again and continued his meal with moans slipping out of his lips, while the frozen Kyungsoo still staring at him wide eyedly.


"Oh maann, I don't mind dying if it's because of eating too many of these," he took another piece and shoved it into his mouth, again as he munched the food.


"Baaa.." The lamb called out to the spacing out boy, pulling his mind back to the earth.


"Oh, oh right.. I'm sorry Bomi," Kyungsoo shook his head, his cheeks were slightly pink. "I'll get your food now."


"Bomi..?" Kai chuckled. "Bomi the sheep," he shook his head and laughed.


"What's wrong with that?" The smaller boy shouted from the kitchen.


"Nothing. Quite suitable, though," Kai grinned, earning a glare from the lamb.


He looked at his plate sadly. There was only one piece of chicken left. But when Kyungsoo came back he jumped again on his seat.


"You're one hell of a cook, Kyungsoo-ssi!" He inhaled the heavenly smell of beef and lamb in front of him, plated perfectly with vegetables around it. He took his chopsticks again and started working his mouth on the beef, leaving the last piece of chicken to be eaten last.


Kyungsoo put down a bowl full of lamb food for Bomi and sat down on his own seat. His cheeks blushed when Kai's session started again.


"Do you always moan that much when you're eating?" He asked, taking some food for himself.


"Nope, only when I'm eating heavenly food," Kai laughed at the other's reddened squishy cheeks, had to fight the urge to pinch them mercilessly.


"It's not heavenly," Kyungsoo flicked his hand.


"But you're really good, Kyungsoo-ssi," Kai grinned.


"No need to be that formal," the big eyed boy chuckled. "And thank you for the compliment."


"Speaking of it.. How old are you?" Kai frowned, his mouth didn't stop chewing on his food.


"I'm 18."


"Oh, I'm still 17. Then maybe I'll just call you hyung," he giggled. "Kyungsoo hyung."


"Ah, it doesn't feel right," Kyungsoo sighed. "You're a prince. Higher than me. The difference is only 1 year anyway."


"Well I'm not actually a prince," the younger raised his eyebrow. "Everyone knows I was only picked from the road by the prince. Just take it easy."


"You look like a real prince, though," Kyungsoo bowed his head shyly and bit his chopsticks.


"Oh really? I'm flattered now," Kai let his hand moved up and pushed the chopsticks away from the other's mouth. "Don't eat it, your food tastes better than that," he laughed, causing the other to blush madly.


A comfortable silence fell between them. Kai glanced at Kyungsoo's dish and realized something. Quietly he grabbed his chicken with his chopsticks and brought it to the older's mouth.


"Open your mouth, hyung," Kai grinned. "You haven't even tasted one."


The startled Kyungsoo stared at the chicken in front of him, as if it was Bomi's meat.


"I.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter