Extra: You'll Always be My Princess

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later...


"A hungry giant named Jun was walking through the town angrily. He flipped everything on his way. He was looking for something and he was mad because he couldn't find it. What was he looking for?


He was looking for a little princess called Princess Yoona. If he found her, he would eat her in a gulp. But it wasn't that easy for him. Princess Yoona had twelve strong guardians to protect her.


Jun went to EXO-K's castle, thinking that maybe the princess was there. The guards tried to stop him, but the giant beat all of them up! He walked around in the castle and searched everywhere, but still, he couldn't find her.


But then, he finally found her. Princess Yoona wasn't alone though; she was in Prince Sehun's arms, while Prince Luhan was standing next to them.


'Daddy Sehun, daddy Luhan, that monster wants to eat me! Please help me,' cried Yoona.


Jun stomped his way towards the princess, but prince Luhan shouted angrily, 'Stop right there, Jun! We won't let you hurt our baby! What did you eat this morning? You've turned into a monster again! Wake up, I know it's not the real you!'


Jun held his tummy and laughed loudly. ‘What are you talking about, little deer? I haven’t eaten anything today! That’s why I’m really hungry now. Let me have your baby, she looks really tasty and sweet!’


‘Sorry, but we’re against cannibalism,’ prince Sehun stuck out his tongue. He grabbed Luhan’s hand with his free hand and quickly ran away from Jun’s prescence. Seeing that, the giant’s face turned red and he started chasing the three of them.


‘What do we do now, Sehunnie? Jun needs to be stopped!’ said Luhan. While still running, he turned his head back to see Jun running behind them with a wooden chair in his hands. The giant threw the chair at them, but Luhan stopped the chair with his mind and threw it somewhere else.


‘Let’s find Kai and teleport away from here,’ said Sehun.


Soon, they found Kai and poof!, they appeared in the middle of the horse field. Seeing his breakfast gone, giant Jun became angrier and stomped out of the castle to look for the princess again.


Meanwhile, the other guardians were playing around with the horses at the horse field. They were surprised to see Kai, Sehun, Luhan, and Yoona pop out there all of a sudden.


‘Quick, we have to make something to protect my baby! Jun is coming for her, he wants to eat her!’ said Luhan to his fellow guardians.


‘I have an idea!’ Xiumin snapped his fingers, ‘Let’s make a new castle for princess Yoona here and keep her inside until Jun becomes normal again! We can stay around the new castle and prevent Jun from going inside. How about that?’


‘Great idea! Let’s do it quickly!’ the others clapped their hands and jumped around excitedly.


And so, Xiumin stood in the middle of the horse field and opened his arms widely. He lifted his hands up high, and to everyone’s surprise, a gigantic castle made of ice rose from the snow-covered ground where he was standing on. It kept growing taller and taller! The other eleven guardians raised their heads and saw Xiumin standing on the highest balcony, smiling and waving at them like a cute hamster.


‘Come inside, guys!’ shouted the bun-like boy, and then everyone excitedly raced into the ice castle.


‘Waaahhh, so beautiful!’ they laughed and ran towards all directions to see every corners of the castle. Everything was made of ice; the hall, the stairs, the walls, doors and windows; everything.


Xiumin slid down the handle of the tall stairs made of ice, snapping his fingers here and there, adding more beautiful accecories to the newly made castle.


’Let it go, let it go~ Can’t hold it back anymore~’ he sang as he spun around the main hall. He stood in the middle and stomped his foot on the ice floor, causing some beautiful big stones and ice crystals to grow from the flat surface in every corners of the castle. The plain floor became even prettier with patterns and a huge ‘EXO’ in the middle, carved beautifully with artistic ice patterns. Although it was made of ice, the floor was surprisingly not slippery.


‘It’s really pretty! But the colors look kind of dull,’ said Baekhyun. He snapped his fingers and a ball of light appeared on his palm. The cute and handsome boy sent his light ball up to the ceiling and opened his arms, making the light spread to every corners of the castle. Everyone covered their eyes because of the blinding light, but when it died down, they dropped their jaws in awe.


‘It looks much prettier!’ cried Suho.


The castle was brighter and much more colorful now; the plain blue became pretty purple, pink, blue and green that blended into a really beautiful shade. The crystal lamp hanging above them twinkled, the walls and floor sparkled and the plain glass of the tall windows became colorful stained-glass. On the wall carved a big picture of two phoenixes in cool poses; the phoenix of light and phoenix of fire.


‘Isn’t it a little bit cold here?’ Chanyeol shivered, but then perked up when he spotted some torches attached to the walls here and there. They weren’t lit up though, so he added some flames, making the place much warmer and more comfortable. It was warm, but not enough to melt the ice.


‘We need to decorate the outsides too!’ said Kyungsoo. He went out of the castle and grew some fresh green grass out of the snow, he grew some fruit trees and beautiful flowering trees, he created bushes with many unique shapes; the biggest one was a huge ‘EXO’ bush with pretty white flowers covering it, placed on the front garden. He even worked together with Suho to make small river surrounding the castle. Seeing all the living plants, some curious wild horses and rabbits came over to take a bite of the fresh grass and drink the fresh clean water. The rest of the guardians came out of the castle to see their creation.


‘Ah, it needs a little bit more touch,’ said Baekhyun. He shot his light towards the highest point of the castle, and then appeared a bright star twinkling above it.


‘It’s perfect! This is our new castle,’ Luhan clapped his hands happily.


‘Yes, ours!’


Suddenly came a roar from afar, and they didn’t have to see the person to know who it was. Quickly, Luhan grabbed Yoona from Sehun’s hands and ran back into the castle to hide their baby in one of the bedrooms.


‘Daddy, will you and daddy Sehun be okay?’ asked Yoona worriedly.


The baby-faced father said, ‘Of course, baby. Daddy will be back soon.’


The deer prince only left when he was sure that his princess was already safely tucked up in bed. He went back to his team again and got ready to face the giant.


Jun ran towards the guardians and lifted his fist in the air furiously. But before he could reach them, Sehun blew him away. But he came again, but Luhan threw him away. All the guardians used their powers to stop him from breaking into the castle, but they tried hard not to hurt him too much. Suddenly...


‘Hyung!’


The guardians raised their heads and found Monggu and Jjanggu in their incomplete transformation. They had wings on their backs! That sight was still new to all of them. Monggu and Jjanggu landed in front of the pack and handed them some dart guns.


‘Here! Nara made a formula that can heal him, so he won’t turn into hungry giant anymore,’ said Monggu.


‘Awesome!’ Each of the guardians took one dart gun and aimed them at the giant.


‘Let’s shoot him together,’ said king Suho. ‘Ready? Fire!’


They shot Jun in unison and the giant collapsed to the ground.


‘Yeay! We won!’ the boys jumped and hugged each other.


‘Let’s see princess Yoona now!’ cried Chen. They entered the castle again to take the princess back.


Soon, Jun woke up and returned back to normal. He lifted the little princess up and held her in his arms. ‘Yoona-yah, let’s go to my place!’


The other boys looked at each other in surprise.


‘Oh no! That place that looks like hell? Is he still a hungry giant?’ Chanyeol gasped and covered his mouth.


Jun laughed and shook his head. ‘What are you saying, Chanyeol hyung? Did you forget that I have turned that place into a factory for toys and sweets? Let’s go now, Princess Yoona is more than ready to go!’


The guardians sighed in relief and gave Jun nods of approval.


‘Yeay! Let’s go!’ Yoona laughed and clapped her hands.


And so, they went to Jun’s factory together happily and they lived happily ever after. The end!!”


All children cheered and clapped their hands, commenting about how Baekhyun’s story this time was really cool. Baekhyun stood up and bowed deeply at his small audience.


“Thank you, thank you, everyone!” he gave the children flying kisses and a wink.


Behind him, the other guardians were on their seats, watching the children with bright smiles on their faces.


“Look how happy they are. They’re really nice to applaud and praise his lame story. He even called himself cute and handsome in the story,” the maknae commented.


Baekhyun turned around instantly as the prince’s words entered his ears. “Yah! I heard that. My story was awesome, children don’t lie!”


Sehun shrugged and pretended not to hear him. Instead, he stood up and approached a certain big boy who was craddling a baby in his arms. Baekhyun crossed his arms and pouted childishly, but his pout soon vanished away when the children ran to him and gave him hugs and kisses as the reward for telling them a great story.


“Jaejun-ah, let me hold her,” Sehun smiled and took the baby from Jun’s arms.


“Yes, be careful,” Jaejun handed the baby carefully, as if he was afraid to break the tiny body.


“Of course. Look, she’s laughing! How cute,” Sehun cooed, “Why are you laughing, baby? Does Jaejun oppa look like a clown to you? Hmm?”


“Yah, I don’t look like a clown,” Jaejun protested, but laughed it off when the baby girl laughed even more.


Sehun the baby’s head and stared into her big chocolate brown eyes lovingly. She looked really pretty and adorable. Although she was not yet two months old, she had quite a lot of brunette hair and she giggled pretty much. Sehun could tell that the baby would grow into a cheerful and beautiful lady. A bright one, like her mother.


“Sehun-ah, we should tidy up this place!” Luhan approached his boyfriend and kissed the baby’s head. “We better return Yoona to her parents now.”


Sehun pouted, “But I still want to hold her. She smells like a baby.”


“Because she’s a baby! Duh,” Luhan laughed. “You smell like her too. Come on, uncle Jae and Lynn noona wouldn’t like their baby to be out for too long. Yoona also needs to dress up nicely for tonight. I bet she’ll be the prettiest amongst all females who are coming here tonight.”


“I can’t agree more about that,” Sehun chuckled and flashed a funny face at his baby cousin, getting a cute laugh from the baby girl in return. “Really, why did Baekhyun hyung have to make us her parents in his story?”


“I found no problems with that though,” Luhan laughed shyly.


“Me neither, actually.”


The males ushered the kids out of the castle and gave them sweets before they went home and prepared themselves for the party that night. Sehun and Luhan returned baby Yoona to Jaesun and Lynn, her real parents, at EXO-K’s castle and quickly went back to the other castle to help the others decorating the place.


They were having a big party that night at their new castle. It was the very same castle that Baekhyun had described in his story; built together by the twelve guardians in the middle of the horse field. The reason they had built it was different though; they had made it as the symbol of their solidarity. They were one, despite which kingdom the twelve of them came from. The new palace had officially been opened the day before and the people from both K and M were allowed to come there at certain hours. Unexpectedly most of their guests were curious children who wanted to know more about their guardians.


The night came faster than they had expected. In no time, EXO’s gigantic ice castle was packed with people from both EXO-K and EXO-M, also their close relatives from other kingdoms. They were all dressed neatly, especially the people from M, thanks to their fashionista king.


The party was held in response to Suho and Kris’ announcement the day before; the biggest and the most unforgetable announcement the EXO-K and EXO-M’s kings had ever made.


They had decided to unite the two kingdoms. EXO-K and EXO-M had become one; EXO, the biggest kingdom on the planet where they lived on.


"Welcome, everyone!" Suho greeted the crowd from the balcony above the main hall. The guests looked up and clapped their hands, some also threw comments about how handsome and young the king looked that night.


The twelve guardians stood in a row on the balcony and waved at the crowd.


Suho counted one to three and they started it by their usual greeting, "We are ONE! Hello everyone, we are EXO!"


Everyone cheered for them, some teenagers even took pictures of them. They were like superstars then.


Suho cleared his throat, fixed his clip-on microphone's position and started his speech, "My dearest people, it has been a year since we lost our houses and many other valuable properties. It was such an unfortunate condition, but now we can see our kingdoms slowly recovering again. I've been talking about our kingdoms' future with my fellow king, Wu Yi Fan from EXO-M, and as we have announced, we have decided to unite our kingdoms."


The guests gave a round of applause and loud cheers at his speech. The king waited until the noises died down and continued to speak again.


"It is an honor to work together with my best friend, Kris, to lead this whole new kingdom. We have been through a long discussion about our new positions. It was not quite easy, but Kris has decided to give up his title as a king. I will give this chance for him to explain his reasons directly to you people."


Some disappointed comments could be heard here and there; no doubt that they were coming from M's people.


"Yes, thank you," Kris cleared his throat and smiled at his people. With no one noticing it, Suho grabbed Kris' hand and they intertwined their fingers to support each other.


"I've decided to give up my title as a king because one boat can't have two captains, or else it will sink. I have listed many reasons in my head why Suho deserves the position as the king more than I do. First, he has done a lot more achievements than me. Second, he is wiser and more considerate than me. Third, I'm a year older so I will have to retire a year earlier than him, so it's better to let him have the job. And the last, actually I'm more into fashion and art than government stuff. But this doesn't mean I won't take care of this kingdom anymore; from now on I am the second man in this kingdom, you can say I'm his vice. I will do my best to be his right hand. I would like to thank my people, the previously M's people, for supporting me as your king all this time. You people are now not EXO-M's people anymore, remember than you have become one with EXO-K's people and you guys are one big family. EXO-M was famous for the good fashion sense while EXO-K was well known for their heavenly food, but now that there are no more K and M, those positive points are now to be shared. You people and us twelve are EXO, we are one. Thank you."


Apparently it sounded fair enough for everyone, so they gave another round of applause and cheers for Kris and his perfect speech. He had been a really great king.


Suddenly someone in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter