No Regrets (Kaihun)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ah. Where do we need to go?" Kai asked confusedly. "What's wrong? Is it that important?"


"Somewhere. Yes it is," Sehun answered shortly. He kept walking hurriedly with one hand holding Kai's wrist. They turned into a hallway that only led to one room and Kai widened his eyes when he realized it.


"Sehun-ah! Are you going to sleep now?? You can return to your bedroom later if you're sleep-"


"Shh," Sehun put his finger on Kai's lips. "Keep quiet." He opened his bedroom's door and pulled Kai inside. Kai raised his eyebrow when Sehun locked the door as soon as they were inside.


"Wha-"


Kai froze when Sehun hugged him too suddenly. "Don't talk too much." Sehun tightened his hug. He moved his hand up and ran his fingers through Kai's hair.


"Kai... Jongin-ah," Sehun buried his face between the crook of Kai's neck.


"Y.. Yes?" Kai tensed up at Sehun's voice whispering his childhood name.


"Don't deny it," Sehun mumbled, his lips tickled Kai's neck and made him shiver.


"Deny what...?"


"You're hurt," Sehun pecked his neck slightly. Kai instinctively squeezed Sehun's shoulders.


"It's okay, Sehun-ah," he paused. "What he said was the truth."


Kai held Sehun's shoulders and pushed him back a bit to see his face. Sehun's face, which usually showed no emotions, now showing sadness all over it. Kai was startled, still not used to see that other side of his best friend. He cupped Sehun's face and brought it closer to his.


"Have I taken your precious life?" Sehun whispered sadly. "Ha- Have you ever wanted to.. To leave?"


"No. No, Sehun-ah. Living with you is the best decision I've ever made so far. Don't even think about me leaving you," he put his forehead on Sehun's. "I don't know how I would end up like if I had never met you. Maybe..." he choked on his breath. Sehun pulled him into a hug again, kissed him wherever he could. Kai heaved a long breath and Sehun's hair, desperately trying to hold back his emotions.


"Maybe I would end up like Jun," he sighed. "Hated by everyone. Because.. Because I was one of them anyway," he buried his face on Sehun's shoulder. "Lying, bullying, stealing and all."


A teardrop rolled down his handsome face. Sehun, while still hugging him, dragged him slowly towards the bed. "I told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter