I'm Not the One (Xiuchen)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prince Luhan is missing."


Xiumin ran around the town frantically, asking everyone he met all the way. Even with help from all the royal guards around the kingdom, he couldn't find his lost deer.


The news spread quickly to the edges of the kingdom of EXO-M, but everyone had no idea where the prince was. And with that, the prince was considered lost outside the kingdom. And yes, the guards were the ones in guilt for letting him go alone. The king had demanded them all to be executed if they couldn't find his only son.


When the sky was getting darker, Xiumin went home with puffy eyes, red nose and trembling body.


"Haa- Achoo!" He sniffed and wiped his nose. "Bless me."


"Maaa.."


Xiumin looked down and saw his fawn nudging his leg weakly. He crouched down and patted Lulu's head.


"Hello, sweetie. How are you feeling now?"


Lulu lied down on the wooden floor and folded her legs, moving her eyelashes slowly, telling her master that she wasn't feeling well.


Xiumin lifted Lulu up and moved to the couch, cuddling with the baby deer.


"Do you miss him, Lulu-yah? Are you like this because he's gone? You're usually very cheerful though. Like him," Xiumin mumbled and sighed. "I miss him too. A lot. I hope he's okay out there."


Fresh tears escaped his puffy eyes for the umpteenth time that day. The fawn on his lap looked up and his tears away.


A sad smile stretched hesitantly on Xiumin's chubby face. He remembered the first time Luhan met Lulu, the deer prince couldn't stop squealing, his eyes sparkled happily. He had the fawn in his arms all the time, even played together with her. They seemed to like each other a lot.


He was snapped back from his thoughts when his pet suddenly jumped off his lap and bit the hem of his jeans, forcing him to get up.


"What is it, baby?" Xiumin frowned, but stood up anyway.


The deer kept pulling him towards the door. The short boy widened his eyes and stopped walking.


"You want to go out? But it's getting dark outside, and it's cold!"


The fawn let go of her master and walked closer to the door, looking up at the doorknob and tapped the door with her little foot.


Xiumin sighed and picked his pet up.


"Okay then, we'll have a short walk. Let's get a scarf for you first."


After wrapping the deer with his old scarf, Xiumin opened the door and shivered when the cold wind blew on his face.


Just after few steps, Lulu squirmed and broke loose from Xiumin's arms, running away in the snow. Xiumin froze on his spot with his mouth opened widely.


"Lulu-yah!" He started chasing the fawn. "Don't leave me! Why are you running away?? I don't want to lose another deer!"


Tears started to form in his eyes as they ran farther out of the town. His tired body was giving up and his sight was getting blurry. He could only focus on small brown spot running far in front of him with a scarf waving behind it.


Lulu.. What is she? She was sick minutes ago but now she's moving like wind.


Suddenly the deer stopped running and lowered his head, sniffing something on the ground. With short breath the boy dragged himself closer to see what the fawn was doing.


Acting like a dog, is she? Xiumin frowned.


Just when he reached out his hands to pick Lulu up, the pet started running again. Xiumin gaped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter