Jealousy (Sekaisoo)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning after Taemin showed up, Minho came to take him home. They promised they'd come back with Taemin's mother later that day.


At the same time, Tao came to take Luhan back to his own castle. Kris wouldn't stop nagging, so Tao left as early as he could.


As usual, Kyungsoo woke up earlier than Kai. He slid off the bed and took some fresh clothes, then walked out of the room with closed sleepy eyes.


Just when he bumped on someone that he shot his eyes open. His clothes fell and scattered on the floor.


"Good morning, Kyungsoo hyung," Sehun flashed his charming smile, then bowed down to gather up Kyungsoo's clothes.


"You look so tired. Can you work today?" Sehun asked with concern as he handed Kyungsoo his stuffs.


Kyungsoo took them and looked at Sehun with his normally wide eyes.


"Ah.. Yes, I'm totally fine. Um, I'm sorry I didn't see you there," he rubbed the back of his neck timidly.


"It's okay. I was going to take a shower, actually.. Are you going to use this bathroom too?" The prince asked again with soft voice.


Kyungsoo turned his head around and widened his already wide eyes when he realized he was in the wrong bathroom.


"Oh my God! I'm so sorry I just walked in! I- I didn't mean to!" Kyungsoo covered his mouth and turned his head side to side in panic.


Sehun chuckled and carelessly threw his sweatshirt off, revealing his bare body. Kyungsoo stepped back instinctively, his squishy cheeks reddened at the sight in front of him.


"It's fine. Kai often does that too. Walks in when I'm in the bathroom."


The younger sat down on a stool in front of the dressing table facing the other boy. He bit his lip and looked down, his face looked like he was considering something. Then he glanced up at Kyungsoo, who was still standing there like a stone.


"Can you help me with something, hyung?" Sehun asked with puppy eyes.


"W-What is it..?" Kyungsoo asked from across the room, didn't even try to get closer.


"Um.. I can't say it with this much distance," Sehun bowed his head and chewed on his bottom lip.


"Oh! Sorry," the older flinched, then walked closer to the topless prince with his heart thumping against his chest. He felt like a sheep sacrificing itself to a wolf.


What is he going to do..?


When Kyungsoo stood right in front of him, Sehun looked up and grabbed the older's hand suddenly.


He had no idea what he was doing to Kyungsoo's poor heart.


"Kyungsoo hyung, I really need you to help me. I can't do this on my own.. Luhan hyung has gone back home and he hadn't got the chance to help me. This is quite urgent," the younger pleaded and pouted cutely.


Kyungsoo gulped and widened his eyes to maximum size.


Does he mean..?


Before he could finish his thoughts, Sehun stood up and leaned closer. Kyungsoo shut his eyes tightly, expecting something bad to happen.


But the prince only whispered to him.


Kyungsoo felt like his legs had turned into jelly. Sehun took few steps back and looked at him worriedly, like asking Kyungsoo for a sign instead of just pretending to be a living statue.


"Hyung~ Please?" Sehun whined.


Kyungsoo bit his lip. After a short while, he looked up at the younger and nodded doubtfully.


"Awesome! Thanks, hyung! Let's get started," Sehun grinned widely and pulled Kyungsoo's hands.





Kyungsoo slipped out the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He heaved a long breath and puffed his cheeks.


He had just finished helping Sehun.


It was my first time though. I hope he likes it.


"Kyungsoo hyung? What were you doing in there?"


The short boy snapped his head towards the voice. Kai was standing in front of his door with messy bed hair and half awake face.


"I, uh.. I was helping Sehun-ah with something," Kyungsoo stuttered.


"Helping with something?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "With what exactly?"


"Umm.." He told me not to tell anyone yet. "With.. His.. Uh."


"'Uh'?" Kai raised an eyebrow. He approached Kyungsoo and cupped the shorter's face.


"Did he do something to you?" Kai asked worriedly.


"No he didn't. You don't have to worry about that," Kyungsoo smiled. "You better take a shower now."


"Are you sure? You're not hiding anything, are you?" Kai narrowed his eyes.


Kyungsoo didn't like it when he had to lie, so instead of answering, he looked away and bit his lip.


"Oh, so there's something," Kai nodded and moved Kyungsoo carefully out of his way. He put his hand on the doorknob, ready to open it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter