Magic Stone

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pursed his lips and swung his legs back and forth, his hands playing with Chanyeol’s fingers and his eyes locked on the four men in front of him. They were gathering in the meeting room.


“That wasn’t supposed to happen. Yuri has held it many times but she’s okay now, nothing happened to her,” Jaesun said calmly.


“Moreover, it has been inactive for a long time. The power inside it should have been reduced to a point that only Suho hyung can control it,” Lay added.


“But why would it attack Sehun-ah? He has nothing to do with it, and he wasn’t trying to harm it,” Suho furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. “It has never happened even to myself. The first time I touched it, the effect wasn’t that great.”


“If I may say, that’s probably because there’s the possibility that your son is one of the inheritors, but the power inside the stone isn’t his,” Kris shrugged. “Since he’s your son. Maybe the same thing would happen if my Lulu touched it too, which I’d never allow to happen.”


“Kris hyung is right at some points,” Lay nodded. “Although we can’t be sure that the inheritors’ children are definitely parts of the inheritors too.”


“There are only twelve,” Kris’ voice raised a bit louder. “And so far we’ve found only two here. Suho and I. At least one of the other ten must be one of our sons, since one of the twelve in the last generation died without leaving any children.”


“But that would mean there are two generations in the team this time,” Suho frowned. “It has never happened before, has it?”


“It’s possible though,” Jaesun sighed. “Even these two young men might be parts of it too,” he pointed at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.


The two boys stared at each other confusedly.


“You can’t decide too quickly, just because we have nine boys here,” Suho folded his hands. “Even if they were, there would only be eleven of us.”


“The last one could be Yixing-ah,” Kris suggested calmly. “It can’t be Jaesun-ah, since we’ve already done that dangerous test and risked his dear life to make sure about that.”


“It was a failure test,” Suho pushed his words and narrowed his eyes.


“But Kris hyung might be right,” Jaesun cut, trying not to remember the scary test Kris mentioned.


“Yixing-ah is the only one who can touch Suho hyung’s pearl when it’s active.”


“I suffer a lot holding that thing though,” Lay pouted. “If I don’t then It will lose control and fly across the room, knocking things down on its own will.”


“Wait, you mean the fruit?” Baekhyun cut the conversation. “That big black one?”


“Yep,” the four men nodded in unison.


“Does the necklace have something to do with that fruit?” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and leaned forward.


“Yes, you can say those two things have a really strong connection,” Suho nodded. “In fact, that stone is made of a part of the pearl and some other mixtures that I don’t understand at all. Yixing’s father created it. You can’t find that stone anywhere on this planet.”


“Oh,” Baekhyun nodded at the explanation. “Then what does the stone do?”


“It has the fruit’s seed in it. It controls the power of the fruit,” Suho took off the chain hanging around his neck and held it in his hand.


The shiny black stone looked so mystical that Chanyeol and Baekhyun could feel goosebumps all over their bodies just by looking at it.


“Should we tell you more, kids?” Kris leaned forward and raised an eyebrow.


“Yes,” the curious puppies answered in unison. “We’ll keep this a secret.”


The four men threw meaningful gazes between them.


“Okay then,” Kris nodded and sighed. “That’s a promise you shouldn’t forget.”


“The stone..” Lay took the chain from Suho’s hand without touching the stone. “It seals a power in it. It works in two ways. When its owner wears it, it will help holding the power from taking over its master’s body, like bursting out uncontrollably. But if someone else tries to take control of it, this stone will attack the person in some ways.


It won’t react if normal people only touch it without any attempt to harm it though. The big book also says that everyone in the owner’s family won’t get harmed by the stone too, except those who own other different pearls.”


“Oh, then it’s also possible that Kai’s mom is a family of a posessor?” Baekhyun tilted his head. “If yes, then Kai or Taemin are parts of the family too.”


The four men looked at each other.


“No, we can’t be sure about that at all. Any normal good people can touch it,” Lay answered, not even sure with his own words.


After he finished his words, Lay did the exact same thing as what Sehun did to the stone. He grabbed it and sealed it in his fist.


“Wait, you can’t touch it, you’re not the owner!” Baekhyun freaked out. The other three men also panicked at the young man’s spontaneous action.


Lay hung his head and clutched the stone tightly, his knuckles turned white and his fist trembled slightly.


“Yixing-ah, baby, what are you doing? Don’t be stupid!” Suho shook Lay’s shoulders in panic.


“No, let me,” Lay pushed Suho’s hands away with his free hand. “I want to prove s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter