The First Meeting

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Kai had wandered around the huge castle three times but they had no idea where the princess was. Kai had complained nonstop about his feet aching from walking everywhere, and Sehun himself had lost most of his patience. So they decided to take a break for awhile, going outside the castle and trying new food and drinks. It wasn't a weird thing that they went out and met their people quite often. With their guards, of course. But it was always mainly safe for them, because basically their people loved them.


They took their big horses - Monggu, Sehun's white horse and Jjanggu, Kai's brown one - from the stable and rode them slowly to the gate.


"Monggu really matches you, Sehun-ah. Both of you are white," Kai grinned.


"Same goes with you and Jjanggu."


"I'm not that dark," Kai pouted.


They was just going to pass the gate when they saw a boy and another one, which Sehun wasn't sure if it was a girl or a boy, because he could only see their backs. From what the other looked like, it seemed that it was a girl with short hair wearing boyish clothes. And more to their surprise, the boy called the other one "Lulu".


"Lulu?" Sehun called out.


Both of them turned their heads, allowing Sehun to see their faces. He gaped slightly when he saw the cute face, got even more confused because it didn't help him at all. He glanced at Kai, who looked as clueless as him.


"Are you the princ...ess?" He asked carefully.


Sehun got a bit worried when he saw a frown appeared on Lulu's face.


"How many times.. Do I have to tell people.. That I AM NOT A GIRL??" Luhan tried to hold his rage but exploded instead. Sehun and Kai, even Xiumin were startled by his shout.


"Then why is your name 'Lulu'?" Kai asked innocently, earning a glance from Sehun as a code to shut up. To Sehun's dismay, Kai jumped off his horse and approached Luhan. Sehun followed him immediately to avoid another explosion.


"It's only a nickname. I'm Luhan! Luhan!!" Luhan stomped his foot impatiently. Xiumin tried to calm him down by patting his back, but it seemed to have no effects on the furious deer.


"You're not Kris' daughter then?" Kai stood in front of him, looking closely at his face.


"Gosh- No I'm his son!" His face got even redder.


"Oh really? Then where's the Lulu girl? So you mean there's two Lulu.. A boy and a girl?" Kai asked, more like to himself. He frowned and crossed his arms.


Suddenly Luhan had the urge to slap to guy standing in front of him to make his brain start working. He was about to attack the handsome-but-slow boy with his bursting out again when another handsome face appeared between them, beautiful crescent eyes staring down into his.


"Please ignore him, he's a bit retarded," Sehun whispered with his low voice.


Luhan gasped and stepped backward because of the sudden action. He lost his words, and for a moment the two princes only stared at each other with racing heart beats. Luhan's heart beats, actually. He scolded himself mentally for not being able to shout at him like he did to the other guy.


Sehun felt something tingling inside of him. The longer he looked at Luhan, the more he felt the urge to brush off his bangs covering his beautiful round eyes. And he did so.


Luhan twitched and froze, his eyes following Sehun's hand moving from his forehead to his cheek. The blonde prince chuckled seeing his funny expression, but then he pulled back his hand anyway.


"Let's get inside. We've been looking for you the whole day. Have you got into trouble out there?" He grabbed Luhan's hand like it was an everyday thing for them. Seeing that, the guards who stopped Xiumin and Luhan from entering the castle bowed and apologized immediately. Luhan smiled in victory.


Somehow the rage inside Luhan flew away instantly, replaced with the warmth from Sehun's hand.


"Uh.. Yeah you can say that. But it's okay now," he turned his head away, but still letting Sehun drag him back inside.


"You sure you're okay? You have to be careful since you're not familiar with the places around here. You didn't eat anything bad, did you?"


"Um.. I did drink something bad, I didn't know what it was. My friend there got drunk a little bit, but we're fine now," Luhan let himself smile, secretly loved the attention from the taller boy.


Both Kai and Xiumin stared at the two princes with horror on their faces, couldn't believe that their buddies just went all shy and lovey dovey in front of them.


Sehun stopped suddenly, causing Luhan bumped into him. "Ow, hey! What's wrong?" Luhan rubbed his nose.


"I haven't introduce myself, have I? Do you even know me?" Sehun glanced at Luhan from his shoulder.


"No you haven't. But I guess I know you. You're.. Sehun, aren't you? The prince?" He asked doubtfully.


Sehun turned his body to face Luhan. "What? No!" He put on a shocked expression. "My name is Kai. Sehun is that one you shouted at," Sehun pointed Kai and gave a wink as a code to the tanned boy. Kai grinned widely and approached them.


Xiumin rushed to the gaping Luhan and patted his back. "It's okay, it's okay. You didn't know."


"Oh- Oh my God. He's Sehun? Seriously??" Luhan widened his eyes and covered his mouth.


"Yes. You should be sorry. Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter