Doctor Unicorn

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun ran along the corridor, his wrist was numb in Kai's tight grip. He stumbled on his own foot as he tried to match the older's pace. Chen was following behind them.

"Kai-yah, slow down!" the prince huffed between his short breath.

"No! Dad was trying to break into that room, what if Lay hyung hurt him??" Kai growled.

"He wouldn't," Sehun replied with stern voice.

"How do you know he wouldn't??"

"..You're the one who said Lay hyung would take care of dad."

Kai stopped abruptly, causing the other two to bump his back and lost their balance, ended up falling on their butts.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" Chen winced and rubbed his . Sehun stood up quietly with a frown on his face.

"..Nothing. I hope I wasn't wrong saying that. Let's go," Kai helped Chen up and turned around to walk towards the door on the left side of the corridor. He pushed a button next to the door and looked up at the security camera above the door. The next second the door opened by itself, allowing the three boys to come in.

It was a spacious round white room which consisted of doors only. Kai and Chen led Sehun to the double door in the middle and pushed it open for the prince. Behind the door was another round room, but dark and cold. Sehun could see light coming from monitors and the buttons on the control desks.

The only thing that allowed them to see properly in the dark was the bright light coming from the empty white rooms which were connected with each other, surrounding the room they were in, separated by the wide bulletproof glass only. The doors in the previous room probably led to those white rooms.

What is this place..? Sehun thought as he eyed the bright rooms. What are these rooms for?

"Sehun-ah."

Sehun felt a light squeeze on his shoulder. He turned his head to find his uncle staring at him worriedly.

"Uncle! Where's dad and Lay hyung?" Sehun grabbed his uncle's shoulders and shook him lightly.

Jaesun pointed at one of the white rooms. Kris was standing in front of it, face sticking on the clear glass, fists pounding on it weakly.

"What.." Sehun widened his eyes and ran to the tall king's side immediately. The other two boys followed suit.

Suho was in that room, lying on the floor with his eyes closed. He had a messy black haired guy with messy clothes straddling him, whose back was facing the boys watching them. The guy lowered his head and buried his face on the crook of the king's neck. He straightened his body and shook his head wildly, and then growled and leaned down again to sniff the king.

"Oh no. He's going to eat our mama," Chen covered his eyes with his hands, but peeked through his fingers.

"Dad!!" Sehun pounded the glass in panic. "Dad, wake up!"

Getting no response, Sehun turned to the other two boys and looked at them in horror.

"Who's that guy?? What's he doing to my dad??"

"It's Lay hyung, Sehun-ah," Kai frowned.

Sehun's eyes got even wider. He snapped his head towards the figure who was acting like some kind of ferocious animal, and then back to his friends again.

"No. That's not him," he deadpanned.

"It is him."

"Lay hyung's hair is dark brown, not black."

"He-"

"No," Sehun raised his hand to stop them talking. He turned around and started hitting the glass wall again.

"Hey you filthy animal! Get off my dad! You're not Lay hyung! Lay hyung is nice, not a beast like you!"

The figure stiffened and stopped his movements. His eyes widened and his pupils turned into slits. For a moment he stared down at the man beneath him with his shocked face remained unchanged.

Slowly he got up and heaved a long breath. Closing his eyes, he turned around to face the prince who had just insulted him.

"I'm not a beast."

And the eyelids fluttered open, revealing a pair of piercing deep blue orbs.

Sehun was stunned, too shocked to talk properly.

"L-Lay h-hyung? It's really y-you?" He let his jaw hanging open. "W-What happened to you??"

"He ate one of the fruits, and he started thrashing around and go berserk," Jaesun explained as he eyed the professor, who had magically turned into something more manly. "And.. he changed. Your father panicked and insisted to go in there. I tried to stop him but he was faster to get in there and lock the door. But soon after, he out because he was too scared seeing how Yixing acted. Yixing didn't hurt him though."

Lay hung his head low and held it with his hand.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing," he mumbled and started to sway left and right, losing his balance. His legs finally gave up and he fell on his .

At the same time, the door at the back of the white room was forced open, and four teenage boys stumbled into the room.

"Hands up in the air! You're under arrest!" Chanyeol pressed his back on the wall and aimed his imaginary gun (fingers) at Lay, eyes wide in alarm.

"Don't be so dumb or he'll eat you up," Xiumin pushed the tall boy back to where they came from, while Tao and Baekhyun held each other at the corner of the room and eyed Lay cautiously.

"What are they doing in there?" Sehun frowned.

"They were trying to help your dad," Chen replied. He flapped his arms to get Xiumin's attention, and grinned widely when he got what he wanted.

Lay stood up abruptly and turned around facing the four boys, who flinched back and stuck together immediately.

"D-Don't hurt us," Tao stuttered, hiding behind Baekhyun, who was shorter than him.

Lay sighed and rubbed his face.

"I'm back already. Was I that scary?"

He rubbed his neck, and what everyone didn't notice, there was something glowing on the side of his neck.

"It's so hot here," Lay puffed his cheeks and started to his shirt absent-mindedly, oblivious to the shocked faces staring at him - and his body - in horror. He his lips instinctively and tossed his shirt aside, and knelt down next to Suho, who was still unconscious.

"Suho hyung, wake up," the professor shook Suho's body. "Suho hyuuung~"

Lay cocked his head side to side, examining the king's face closely.

"Something's still wrong with him," Chen muttered, and the others in the control room nodded in agreement with gaping faces.

Lay blew his hot breath on the king's neck, and then giggled to himself and pecked Suho's nose. Carefully he lifted the older in his arms and carried him out of the white room and into the control room, leaving the other four boys behind, still gawking at him.

Before Lay could put him down, Suho cracked his eyes open slowly. He blinked few times to adjust his eyes with the light. What came into his sense first was the feeling of something hard, hot and kind of wet pressed against his cheek.

He looked up and his eyes fell on a pair of blue ones, staring back at him lovingly. He glanced to his side and found that it was Lay's bare chest that his head was resting on.

The young man's body looked somewhat stronger than before, with his toned muscles and sweat dripping down his skin. His messy black hair completed everything in Suho's eyes, made him want to just pass out again.

Even after Lay had laid him down on the couch, Suho had his eyes still locked on his face. Lay chuckled and poked his nose.

"Stop staring at me, hyung." He flew his gaze across the others' faces. "You all too. Aish, what's with those faces?"

Sehun pointed at a mirror hanging on the wall, motioning the older to check himself out. Lay, with confused face, approached the mirror and stood in front of it, getting a view of his reflection from head to toe. He gasped in surprise.

"It's like in Dragonball! My hair changed color!" He widened his eyes and tugged on his hair. "And who put contact lenses on my eyes??"

"No one did, hyung. We were not to risk our lives just to put contact lenses on you," Kai said flatly. Soon after, the other four boys came and joined them.

"Nice tattoo you've got there, hyung," Chanyeol said, carelessly pointing at Lay's neck.

"What tattoo?" Lay furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't have any tattoos. I'm a doctor, not a rock star."

Chanyeol spun him in front of the mirror and pushed his head to the side, giving a clear view of a black mark on the side of his neck, under his left ear.

It was Suho's symbol. The shape of a water droplet.

Everyone gasped and covered their mouths.

"Did you take dad'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter