Because I Like You (Xiuchen)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was night by the time Chen and Xiumin turned up at the younger’s house. As usual, the others were fast asleep. The lights were off already. After hanging their jackets, Chen led Xiumin to his room.


“Come in, hyung,” Chen opened the door.


“Is it okay? We haven’t told your parents that I’m here,” Xiumin stood on the door with worried face.


“They won’t mind though,” the younger winked.


Chen pushed Xiumin into his room and locked the door. He took the sleeping pet deer from the older’s arms and put her on a small bed at the corner of the room.


“Oh? Is that Lulu’s bed?” Xiumin raised his eyebrows.


“Yeah, I made it for her, so she has a place to sleep whenever I take her here,” Chen grinned. “But of course, now when she’s here, that means you’re here too.”


“Eh? Oh, right,” Xiumin smiled shyly. He sat on the edge of Chen’s bed and fidgeted with his fingers. “So, um.. What are you going to tell me?”


“Let’s change your clothes first, shall we?” the younger chuckled. He took some clothes for himself and the other.


“Ah, yes. Thank you,” Xiumin took the clothes with flushed face. Chen’s clothes.. He brought them to his face and inhaled the scent.


Ah.. It smells like him, so good~


“Umm, Chen-ah.. Where do I-“


Xiumin froze when the younger threw his own clothes off carelessly and quickly put on the fresh ones. The taller boy jumped on the comfy looking bed and put his arms under his head.


“What is it, hyung? Aren’t you going to change?” Chen laughed lightly, snapping the other back from his imagination.


“Yes! I’m changing,” Xiumin aswered almost too quickly. He turned around and took off his shirt.


But before he could slide down the sweatshirt in his hands, he yelped and jumped slightly in surprise. Out of nowhere Chen appeared behind him and touched his belly.


“Wow hyung, nice body you got there,” he spun the shorter’s body around to take a look, and finally stopped to rub the older’s bare torso. “It’s hidden! I didn’t expect it to be this nice,” he let out his signature laugh, oblivious of the other’s reddening face.


“Y-Yeah, I’ve been working out lately. You know, to lose some weight,” Xiumin bowed his head to hide the pink tint on his cheeks.


“What? You’re joking. You’re not fat at all, hyung! But you’re chubby, and it’s not bad, you know? You’re cute,” Chen pinched the shorter’s cheeks and laughed again. He returned to his bed and lied down again. “I’m waiting here~” He winked teasingly.


Xiumin’s face couldn’t be any redder.


No one has ever praised me for my body though..


He quickly finished changing and crawled on the twin-sized bed, lying down next to the other boy with racing heartbeats.


What’s wrong with me? he blew his bangs from his forehead.


“Hyung.” Chen called, his gaze still locked on the ceiling.


“Yes..?”


“Do you love Luhan hyung?”


Xiumin widened his eyes to the maximum size, feeling his heart dropped to his stomach.


This kid is too straightforward.


“Why do you ask, Chen-ah?” he asked carefully. “Of course I do, he’s my childhood friend.”


“Have you ever wished to live with him together forever?”


“Yes, we’re best friends till death.”


“Are you sure with what you’re saying?”


“Yes I am.”


Chen got up suddenly and straddled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter