Let's Meet Up and Figure It Out!

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Freeze!! Drop your weapon! Hands up in the air!"


Baekhyun stopped running and froze on his spot. He raised both his hands slowly and bowed his head, a gun fell down on his foot.


"Okay, okay! I won't run away! P-Please don't shoot me!"


"No. You've run away for too long, no more mercy for you."


BAM!


"Aahh!"


The petite boy dropped to the ground.


A tall figure walked out of the shade and approached his body with evil cackle.


"I win this time."


Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun in his arms easily and ran down the stairs, heading to the back of the house. He threw the body into a big swimming pool after he took off the other's shirt and his own, leaving only boxers on them.


"Mmph!" Baekhyun opened his eyes and struggled to safe himself from drowning.


Chanyeol jumped into the pool and tackled the other. The two boys laughed madly and pushed each other, splashing the water everywhere. The taller started to tickle the other in the water.


"Yaaah! Stop it! Truce, truce!" Baekhyun laughed hysterically and tried to swim away from Chanyeol, who had his arms wrapped around the older's waist.


But the diva's body was too slim that he could slip away easily.


Leaving his boxers behind.


Baekhyun shifted his gaze from his boxers in the gawking boy's hands to his own exposed body, blinking few times before he realized what had just happened and let his loudest scream out of his throat.


"PARK CHANYEOL GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!"


Chanyeol gaped even more seeing the madly blushing boy's cute attempt to cover his body.


"Pfft.. Bwahahaha!" The taller bit his bottom lip to hold his laugh but failed miserably.


Chanyeol threw the boxers to Baekhyun and swam away while laughing like a mad man.


"Not funny!" Baekhyun put it on immediately and chased the other.


The two boys got out the pool and ran around it like little kids.


But suddenly came a grumbling noise, the ground started to shake, causing them to slip and fell on each other.


Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at each other with wide eyes.


"The earthquake came again..." Baekhyun sighed and stood up. "It comes more often now."


Chanyeol sat up and looked up at the other.


"It's not normal, Baek," his face turned serious. "We've never had earthquake. Even in M too. It happens only here, in your house."


"I know. I thought it really happens a lot everywhere," Baekhyun mumbled. He took two towels and threw one to Chanyeol.


"Maybe there's something under your house?" Chanyeol frowned.


"Maybe," the shorter shrugged.


"It's quite surprising that your house is still standing up straight."


"My brother designed it. Like King Suho said, he was a smart one."


Chanyeol dried himself quietly with his gaze locked on the other boy. When he was done, he approached Baekhyun and lifted him off the ground, carrying him inside towards the bathroom.


"C-Channie-yah! I can walk by myself," Baekhyun giggled and slapped Chanyeol's chest playfully. He looked up to see the other smiling gently at him. His face flushed when Chanyeol kissed his cheek.


"Have I ever told you that you're the most adorable thing that I've ever seen, Baek?" Chanyeol nuzzled Baekhyun's neck.


"Cut it out, you've said it countless times," Baekhyun laughed and cupped his reddening face.


"You're still blushing, though," the taller chuckled.


Chanyeol put Baekhyun down in the spacious bathroom and slid down his boxers.


"Y-Yah.." Baekhyun covered his exposed body with both hands, his face was bright pink.


"What's with that embarrassed face? You look like it's the first time we shower together," Chanyeol laughed and undressed himself.


The tall boy filled the bathtub with warm water. After making sure the temperature was fine, he pulled the smaller into it.


Chanyeol sat on one side of the big round tub and put Baekhyun between his long legs in front of him, sealing his small body in a back hug.


"Let's get you clean before we meet the king, okay?" Chanyeol whispered on Baekhyun's ear.


The petite boy nodded and sighed happily at the warmth surrounding his body, despite the rushing heat on his face and his racing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter