A Prince or A Princess?

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been ten years since that day. That means Kai had stayed in the castle for ten years. So much he had done for the prince; not that he minded giving all his life for him though. After everything had been revealed to him that day, Sehun was never the same anymore. They had lost the cheerful Sehun, replaced with the cold prince who secretly blamed himself about his mother's death. He tried his best though, to give his best smile to everyone. Being a good prince, he was.


But it was always different whenever he was alone with Kai. Sometimes his dumb best friend could make him laugh freely, yet some other time could get so emotional when Kai opened up and showed his emotions to him. He secretly admired Kai a lot for so many reasons, especially for his loyalty. In return, Sehun wouldn't mind stripping himself and showed everything to Kai, including his trolling side that no one knew.


On the other side, the bad boy Jun and his friends got what they deserved. Receiving hatred and cold glances and all. They were demanded to be the ones who would go first place for wars. Automatically, they had to deal with military stuffs since young age and didn't get to go back home often. It wasn't that people wanted to see them anyway.


But that didn't solve anything deep inside the prince.


In one fine morning, Kai walked along the huge hallway in the castle, heading to the crown prince's bedroom. He opened the door slowly, sticking his head into the room to find Sehun still sleeping soundly.


He approached the huge comfy-looking bed, lifted the edge of the sheets and slipped into it, snuggling next to his buddy. He stared at the peaceful sleeping face, couldn't help but think how he had grown up into a really handsome and charming teenage boy. He had that face of a prince. Indeed, because he was literally a prince.


Sehun woke up at the feeling of fingers roaming all over his face.


"Good morning, Your Majesty," Kai's eye-blinding smile appeared first thing before his eyes, causing him to jerk back and yelp.


"Stop surprising me like that every morning!" his raspy voice came out. Clutching his chest and puffing his cheeks, he fell back onto his fluffy bed. Kai laughed and threw his arm across Sehun's chest. He closed his eyes and parted his lips, pretending to be asleep.


"I'm still not okay with you like this," Sehun blushed slightly.


"Why not?" Kai mumbled, opening his eyes half way.


"I, uh.. It's just weird."


Ignoring his words, Kai sat up and Sehun's hair softly.


"Did you sleep well?" He gave a y smirk and a wink on purpose.


"Yeah, thanks. And cut it out," he groaned before sliding off the bed and fixing his bed hair, which was quite hot, to Kai's taste.


"Nightmares?"


"Yes, just now when I woke up," he stuck his tongue out childishly.


"Rude," Kai pouted. "Let's go shower together?" He shot him a naughty grin.


Deciding that he had had too much just in the morning, Sehun ignored him and walked out of his room.


"I'll wait for you in the dining room!" Kai shouted from his room. He chuckled and shook his head, actually glad to have Kai waking him up that morning, like he had been doing everyday for the past ten years.





Breakfast was ready when the prince entered the dining room. The huge table was fully covered with tasty-looking food.


"Good morning dad, uncle Jae, Lynn noona," he bowed before walked to his seat next to Kai. He quickly grabbed a plate when his empty stomach began growling and whining pathetically.


"Morning, Sehun-ah," the three people replied in unison.


"Where's my good morning?" Kai pouted next to him.


"You've got it already."


"No I haven't."


"Shh.. Eat your food," Sehun pressed his index finger on his own lips and shushed the older boy before he shoved his food into it.


"Ahh.. How tasty, as expected of Mrs. Kim," Sehun praised their cook, who was an old woman who had been cooking in the castle ever since Suho was a baby. The said woman came in and put another food on the table.


"I'm ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter