Let Me Stay (Hunhan)

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ah, I missed you."


"Luhan hyung, you're awake!" Sehun pulled Luhan in a tight big hug, happy tears formed in his eyes. "I was so worried about you. How are you feeling now?" He broke the hug to take a glass of water from the bedside table and gave it to Luhan. The deer downed the contain of the glass in three gulps, then grinned and wiped his lips with the back of his hand.


"It's cold, but I guess I'm okay now, thank you." He looked down at the clothes he was wearing. "Uhmm.."


"I changed your clothes, you were soaking wet," Sehun smiled shyly and blushed, remembered what he almost did to the older boy's body earlier.


"Ah.. Th-Thank you," Luhan's face reddened. God, he saw me ..


"I'm not the one who found you, though. Kai did, he brought you here," Sehun played with his own fingers. "He was worried about you too."


"Oh.. I'll thank him later then," Luhan smiled, feeling a bit disappointed. But he knew he owed Kai a life now.


"But, umm.. You- Your kiss is the one that woke me up, though. Thank you," Luhan pecked Sehun's cheek quickly and covered his madly blushing face with both hands.


"Ah, it's.." Sehun chuckled and scratched the back of his head awkwardly, a slight pink tint appeared on his cheeks. "Um, how do I say it.. Did I- It wasn't your first, is it?" He asked carefully.


Luhan's heart skipped a beat. He lowered his gaze, somehow feeling the guilt writhed inside him.


"N-No.. It wasn't," he raised his head cautiously to see the other's expression. "It.. It was my second, actually."


Sehun scooted closer to Luhan and hugged him tightly.


"Why do you look so uneasy, hyung?" The younger chuckled. "It's okay. It was also my second."


"Really?" Luhan tilted his head. "Are you.. Umm.. not mad?"


"No. Although I do wish I could take your first," Sehun laughed. "So it was with your baozi, wasn't it?"


"How did you know??" Luhan pried Sehun's arms off him to see his face. "I've never told anyone.."


"Lucky guess, maybe? Besides, from what I can remember, you two looked so close that it seemed like you can kiss him anytime," Sehun pouted.


Luhan's lips slowly stretched into a big grin. He circled his arms around the younger's body and nudged his shoulder with his face.


"Are you jealous, Sehun-ah?"


"I'm not," Sehun turned his head away to hide the pink tint on his face.


"I.. I don't know why, but I can't even imagine you kissing Kai," Luhan said weakly. He put his head on Sehun's shoulder, feeling the dizziness attack him again.


"You too can make lucky guess," Sehun blushed madly. "You shouldn't be jealous about it, since you have Xiumin hyung with you."


Sehun pried Luhan's arms off him and leaned the older's body on his pillows. Luhan looked at him with hurtful eyes as the younger got off the bed. He wanted to hold him back, but his body was too weak to move.


"Sehun-ah.." he called weakly.


Sehun turned back and widened his eyes when he saw the deer, looking like he was about to cry.


"I'm not going anywhere, hyung. Please don't cry," he walked to the bedside table on Luhan's side.


The two boys inhaled deeply as the younger lifted the cover of a big bowl of soup, prepared by Kyungsoo earlier.


"Ah.. What is it, Sehun-ah? It smells heavenly!" Luhan's stomach rumbled. He had just realized he hadn't eaten anything since his lunch the day before.


"It's soup. Wow it has like everything in it," Sehun his lips, making a mental note to thank his new chef and order the same one later.


The blonde put the tray on his lap and started blowing the still-hot soup for the other. He brought the spoon closer to Luhan's mouth.


"Open your mouth, hyung," Sehun grinned.


Luhan blinked at the younger.


Ah.. He's feeding me?


With blushing cheeks, Luhan opened his mouth hesitantly, letting the other boy shoved the food into it. Luhan closed his eyes as he savored the soup, his lips in delight.


"It's so delicious, Sehun-ah! I love it," he grinned as he opened his eyes. He opened his mouth again and pointed at it. "More~"


Sehun giggled seeing the cute expression on the older boy's face. He fed the deer happily, and before he could realize it, the bowl was empty already. The younger poured some more water from the jug to the glass and handed it to the other, who drank it all pretty quickly.


Luhan closed his eyes and leaned back with his hands on his stomach, sighing in satisfaction.


"Thank you, Sehun-ah~ I feel much better now," he giggled.


"Anytime, hyung," Sehun smiled sweetly. He cleaned up everything and crawled back to Luhan's side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter