Night of The First Snow

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful night, snow was falling lazily to the earth, covering everything in white. A small teenage boy in red sweater was sitting on a comfy couch in his warm living room, looking at the view through the window. Small smile found its way to his face.


First snow is always beautiful.


Kyungsoo drew a face on the foggy window and giggled to himself.


"Look, Bomi-yah. I drew myself," he lifted his lamb to see his drawing.


"Baa," Bomi ruined it in one , earning a pout from her master.


Knock knock knock!


"Hyuuung~ I'm heeere!" A voice came from the other side of the door, which sounded more like a neigh. "Come on out, I can't wait to bring you hoooome~!"


"Coming." Kyungsoo left Bomi on the couch and approached the door with slightly reddened face.


As soon as he opened the door, a tall handsome boy jumped on him and gave him a bone-crushing hug, lifting him up and spinning his small body around the room.


"Kyungsoo hyung! I miss you so much!" He put the boy down and pecked his cheek innocently. Kyungsoo gaped at him and touched his cheek where the y full lips had landed few seconds ago.


"Oh my God." He whispered to himself.


He turned around and wobbled back to his couch, eyes bulging out, one hand clutching his chest.


Calm down, Kyungsoo. Calm down. It's only EXO-K's most handsome boy who had just kissed you. Well not actually the most handsome, but to me he is.. Wait what am I thinking. Was that even counted as a kiss?? Oh no am I reddening like a tomato again?? Gosh what do I do now??


Kyungsoo cupped his heated face and lowered his head, oblivious to the other boy who was approaching him. Kai knelt down in front of him and took the older boy's hands in his, squeezing them gently. Kyungsoo raised his head slightly to see the tanned boy looking up at him. He was smiling warmly, even his hands were warm, despite the cold weather he had been through. Kyungsoo felt like his heart was about to explode.


"Hyung. Are you okay? Are you sick?" Kai reached out his hand to brush away the bangs covering Kyungsoo's eyes. He caressed the older's cheek gently before he pulled his hand back hesitantly.


"I'm f-fine, thank you for your concern."


"No no, don't be too formal, hyung," Kai chuckled. "We'll live together starting tonight," he grinned.


Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks. Live with Kai...


"Kyungsoo honey! Are you done packing? Is he there already- Oh! Prince Kai!"


A beautiful middle aged woman walked into the room, followed by a big eyed man who looked much like Kyungsoo. They bowed as soon as they saw Kai.


"Good evening, sir, ma'am," Kai bowed deeply at Kyungsoo's parents. "You can call me Kai, or Jongin. I'm not actually a prince anyway," he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.


Why am I so nervous to meet his parents...


"Yes, yes. It's an honor to have you in our house, Jongin-ah," Kyungsoo's mom giggled, earning a glare from her son. She cleared and smiled again at the boy. "Please sit down, young man."


All of them sat down on the couch. Kai scooted closer to Kyungsoo, his calm smile covering his racing heartbeats.


"So, we suppose you're here to take our son?" The father flashed a warm smile.


"Yes, sir. Is that okay?" Kai gulped, his hand instinctively squeezed Kyungsoo's.


"Of course! Our son here has been talking a lot about you. He can't wait to go with you, you know?" Kyungsoo's father laughed lightly and high-fived his wife, oblivious to his son's bulging eyes. The small boy turned his head back and forth between Kai and his father in panic.


"Oh, I'm so glad to know that, sir," Kai chuckled, feeling a bit relaxed. "I've been waiting for this day too."


"Ohoho, you sound like you're taking Kyungsoo to be your life partner, Jongin-ah," the mother giggled, ignoring Kyungsoo's kill-me-now face and the blush on Kai's face.


"You know-"


"Oookay I think that's enough," Kyungsoo stood up and cut his parents' attempt to kill him indirectly in embarrassment. "Jongin here can't waste too much of his precious time. You know that, right? Mom? Dad?" He raised his eyebrows and forced a big grin. The said parents bit their lips to hold their laugh.


"That's okay though. I like it here. Your parents are so kind and fun," Kai grinned innocently at the helpless boy.


"Oh I like you already, son! You should start calling us 'mom' and 'dad'. How about that?" The woman winked, while the handsome man next to her nodded excitedly with sparkling big eyes.


"Mooom, daaad~ Please stop embarrassing me.." Kyungsoo sat down again and covered his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter