The Transformers

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Help.. Save me..

 

"Luhan! Luhannie!!"

 

Sehun-ah..

 

I still want to live with you. I love you..

 

Thud!

 

Crack! CRASH!

 

It hurts.. Save me, Sehun-ah. Save my life.

 

 

 

Luhan felt his soul jumped back into his body when a pair of strong arms lifted him up from the ground.

 

But he couldn’t open his eyes. His head and his body hurt a lot, and he felt like all his bones had been crushed.

 

It felt really weird. He was still unconscious, but he could feel the gentle touch all over his face.. All over his body.

 

It was quite long until his back touched the ground again.

 

“Lu.. Xiao Lu..”

 

A hand his cheek.

 

Sehun-ah?

 

“Wake up, Luhan.”

 

I can’t. My eyes are too heavy.

 

The hand was then replaced with something wet and warm.

 

“Why are you him?” Another voice.

 

Kai? Is that him?

 

“He’s dirty and wounded. I’m cleaning him.”

 

“I don’t think that’s the right way to clean wounds.”

 

Luhan’s eyelids moved slightly. He was trying to open them.

 

“…Luhan? Are you awake?”

 

I want to see him. I want to see his face.

 

He finally cracked an eye open after the hand his hair in the most gentle way.

 

A blurred figure appeared before his eyes. Luhan couldn’t see the face clearly, but his eyes recognized the familiar milky white skin.

 

Another figure came into his sight, which seemed a bit darker.

 

Luhan parted his lips, but no voice came out.

 

He closed his eyes again.

 

“Se.. Sehun-ah..” he finally said weakly with raspy voice.

 

“Xiao Lu.”

 

That voice.. Why does it sound so unfamiliar on my ears?

 

Luhan took his time to gather all his strength only to open his eyes completely.

 

For a moment his eyes met and locked with a pair of pretty blue ones staring intently at him.

 

Sehun’s eyes aren’t blue. But that face…

 

The prince blinked few times.

 

He was starting to believe that something had gone wrong inside his head. In his sight, it was Sehun with silver hair and round blue eyes.

 

If he hadn’t been weak and broken, he would have screamed the air out of his lungs, because when he glanced down he was greeted with the sight of such manly body in all its glory.

 

“D-Don’t hurt me..” Luhan shuddered. “You.. You’re not Sehun-ah.”

 

The boy stared at Luhan with hurtful eyes.

 

“Of course I won’t hurt you. My master would kill me if I hurt you.”

 

“And of course he’s not our master,” the also- tanned one said with innocent face.

 

“You’re not Kai either,” Luhan said. As a statement, not a question.

 

The tanned boy's face clearly wasn't Kai's, but it reminded Luhan of the prince. He was a good looking one, with wavy brunette hair and hazel eyes.

 

“Don’t be scared, Luhan,” ‘Sehun’ caressed the deer’s cheek. Luhan winced when the slender fingers brushed on his wounds.

 

“Look, we’ve found Kyungie too.”

 

Luhan turned his head weakly to his side, where the tanned pointed at.

 

Kyungsoo was lying unconscious on the ground next to him. He was dirty and covered with scars, his clothes were ripped here and there; pretty much the same as the prince.

 

"Kyungie.." Luhan squeaked. "St.. Still alive?"

 

"He is," the other two nodded.

 

Luhan turned his head back to the unfamiliar boys.

 

"Wh- Who are you..?" He tried hard to speak more, but his chest hurt a lot. He started coughing with the rest of his energy.

 

The silver haired boy pulled Luhan onto his lap carefully and kept patting his back.

 

"There there," he whispered. "Calm down."

 

The prince's cough stopped after awhile. He stared up at the boy holding him with watery eyes.

 

The boy couldn't stand seeing the doe eyes. He lowered his head and pecked Luhan's cheek.

 

"Don't cry, Luhan."

 

After saying that, the boy furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head slightly, falling into his own deep thoughts.

 

"No that's not right," he said to himself. "You can cry if you want. Maybe that will make you feel better?"

 

Luhan's lips quivered. That one weird boy really reminded him of his boyfriend.

 

"Sehunnie.." Luhan sniffed. He tried to lift his hand to wipe his tears, but he didn't even have the energy to do so. Maybe all parts of him were broken.

 

He glanced to his side, where the brunette was kneeling down and nudging Kyungsoo's cheek with his nose.

 

"Luhan misses Sehunnie," the blue eyed boy said innocently. He blinked his pretty round eyes at the gaping deer.

 

"H- How did you know..?" Luhan whispered.

 

"Luhan loves Sehun. Luhan is Sehun's boyfriend," he said again as he put his arms around Luhan's shoulders and under his knees. Slowly and carefully, he stood up and lifted the prince off the ground again.

 

"...You know," Luhan sighed and closed his eyes. With all honesty, he wanted to shout his curiosity out loud, but he wasn't even able to say more than those two words.

 

But weird enough, he didn't feel threatened, although he knew clearly he was being carried around by a stranger. Instead, he felt safe in those strong arms.

 

Behind them, the brunette was following quietly while holding Kyungsoo in the same manner as his buddy was doing.

 

Secretly, Luhan closed his eyes and imagined it was Sehun who was holding him securely. He leaned his head on the bare chest, his lips somehow made it to form the slightest smile.

 

"Yah! Wait up!"

 

A girl's voice.

 

Luhan opened his eyes half way to see who it was.

 

It was a young girl, seemed about on the beginning of her teenage years, looking really beautiful with her long ginger hair and big brown eyes. She was waving and running towards them.

 

Behind her, another girl was doing the same gesture. She looked no less adorable, with her sparkling light blue eyes and her long loose blonde ringlet curls bouncing on her narrow shoulders as she ran to catch up with the other girl.

 

But they only had leaves covering their bodies.

 

"You two look stupid," then tanned said as soon as the two girls stood in front of them.

 

"No, you two look stupid. Cover your wee-wees," the ginger stepped to the silver haired boy's back and circled her thin arms around his waist, putting on a 'skirt' made of leaves on him. The blonde did the same to the tanned boy.

 

The two boys looked down at their new skirts in disagreement.

 

"You won't complain, will you oppa? We've worked hard to make them," the blonde pouted.

 

"Oh, no no, of course not!" The tanned boy shook his head vigorously. "We absolutely love them! Thank you so much!"

 

The blonde girl flashed a cute big smile, her eyes turned into beautiful crescents.

 

"You're welcome, Jjanggu oppa."

 

Luhan's eyes widened to the maximum size.

 

"Jjanggu oppa..?" He whispered.

 

"No, no. Don't call me oppa, Luhan," the brunette shook his head. "You're not a girl. No."

 

Luhan dropped his jaw. He looked up to see the face of the boy holding him.

 

Sehun's look alike stared down at Luhan with confused expression.

 

"You don't like being called a girl, don't you? Now you're calling him oppa," the boy mumbled.

 

Suddenly the girls gasped and covered their mouths.

 

"Monggu oppa! Is he awake already??" The ginger tiptoed to see Luhan's face.

 

Luhan closed his eyes and heaved a long breath.

 

Three possibilities.

 

I'm still alive and this is a dream.

 

Or I'm still alive and I've gone nuts.

 

Or I'm dead and I'm in hell that doesn't look like hell. Maybe these people are death angels in disguise, using horses' names and all. They're going to eat my soul. They're having a feast tonight. Oh gosh.

 

"Luhan oppa? Are you asleep again?" The ginger's soft voice rang in Luhan's ears again. She shook Luhan's shoulder slightly, and the prince winced in pain.

 

"Oh I'm so sorry," the girl covered . "Is your shoulder broken?"

 

"Don't be too harsh on him," the blonde pulled her friend's elbow a little bit. Then she turned to 'Jjanggu' and peeked on Kyungsoo's face.

 

"Will he be okay, oppa? Why doesn't he wake up?" she pouted.

 

"Of course, Bomi-yah. He's just sleeping, he'll wake up soon," the tanned smiled.

 

The girl bowed her head and bit her lip.

 

"I hope so," she nodded, then kissed Kyungsoo's cheek. "I really miss playing with you, Kyungsoo oppa. Please wake up, so you can see how I look like now. I hope you'll still play with me."

 

"Yah.." Luhan sighed heavily. "Someone, please.. explain what's happening."

 

'Monggu' smiled gently at him and bent down to lie him down on the snow under a tree.

 

"Yes, I guess we need to explain. I don't know what and how to explain though," the boy chuckled. "Just so you know, we are really Monggu and Jjanggu."

 

They sat down under the tree, surrounding Luhan and Kyungsoo in the middle.

 

Luhan kept blinking sleepily, but tried hard to stay awake.

 

"You're so cute, Luhan," Monggu giggled. "Maybe you should sleep now. We'll explain later after you have enough energy. After that we can go see Sehun and Kai."

 

"Really?" Luhan's eyes sparkled. "We can see them later? You.. You can take me to them?"

 

"Of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter