Sequel :D

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the "teaser" for the sequel :D I've posted the story, actually, but here's its description if you want to read it here heheh ^^

Five years after the chaos in EXO, the two kingdoms became one and the twelve guardians became a big inseparable family; the famous royal family. Sehun and Luhan were still a royal couple, the so-called "icon of love". Suho was still the king, while Kris became his right hand in handling everything. Lay, the unicorn, he was also still the famous cute doctor and young professor. Nothing much had changed about them. Even their ages; they had found out that they were aging slower than everyone else.


The only significant difference was that Lay had gotten some new assistants in his lab. Whether it was a good thing or a bad thing; doctor unicorn couldn't be sure.


"Since my brother was a professor, I shall be one like him! I believe inside this head, my brain is at least the same size as his! Just wait and see, I'll be a greater professor than Lay hyung. So, to begin it with, I shall be his assistant!"


That had been the declaration of the group's light and precious puppy, who was none other than Byun Baekhyun. Everyone had given him those pessimistic looks, but the one and only Kim Jongdae had watched him admiringly with sparkling eyes.


"I'll be his assistant too! We'll be perfect partners, Baekhyun-ah!"


And it turned out to be true; the two trolls had been secretly keeping lots of potentials and brains that seemed to have bigger capacities, which they had never used properly in the last twenty three years of their lives. But to Lay's dismay, apparently his new assistants were a little bit too genius for him to handle.


And so, their little journey of lab life began. They created many jaw-slacking machines, their inventions wowed many other senior professors. In addition, Professor Zhang, Lay's father and a legendary old professor, put special attention on Baekhyun and always supported him in everything he did. Lay was starting to think that these two trolls might bring a great change for their planet, a good change - if only they had known how to use their genius brains properly.


One time they made a machine to change living being's genders and they turned baby Yoona, Sehun's cousin and Jae Sun's daughter, into a boy and couldn't change it back. One other time they made another weird machine that could change people's ages and they turned Lay and the kings into babies. In result, Sehun and Luhan were forced by the group to be the babysitters with a reason of "You have to practice being parents for your own future babies!"


Fortunately the two young assistants could turn the three eldest members back into adults, although they turned out to be much younger than they were supposed to be.


One other time, they did a research about the galaxy and the planets around the one they lived on, and somehow it brought them to a bigger invention of a planet called "Earth", which was located far, far away from their mother planet. That time they were also working on the first spaceship ever made on SM World as their gift for Sehun's eighteenth birthday.


By an accident, they were sent to the unfamiliar blue-and-green planet and crashed on different places. They found out that they had lost their memories because of the strange gas leaked inside the spaceship when they had crashed.


"Hello,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter