EXO Getting Some Help; The Professor and The Four

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back, Your Majesty. We've been expecting you to come soon."


"Yeah, 'sup? Missed me? Missed you too. Get my bags to my room, please, thank you. Oh, and please prepare a room for my buddy here. Make it neat, he's a king too."


"Someone should stop him, I'm fed up already. He's acting like some rich guy with golden suit walking into the club with five women."


Tao rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks. Walking next to him were Suho and Lay, bowing and smiling apologetically at every persons treated like slaves by the tall king.


Kris was walking in front of them with all his pride and confidence, pointing here and there, throwing endless commands and instructions at his servants.


"Stop it, Fanfan. You're torturing them," Suho poked Kris' back.


The older king stopped walking abruptly, causing the smaller king to crash into his back.


"Yah, what's wrong with you??" Suho frowned and rubbed his nose.


Kris turned around and forced a fake big smile at his old friend.


"What did I tell you about calling me stupid names in public, Suhoney?" he asked with honey-dripping voice.


"Ahh, I see," Suho's frown turned into a goofy grin.


Two young lady servants were passing by and overheard the nickname. They giggled but immediately ran away when Kris shot them a death glare, making sure they wouldn't even dare to mention his embarrassing little secret anywhere.


"Why are you acting so rude? It's so not you," Suho commented.


"I'm not rude. I'm fabulous," Kris flipped his hair and winked at the shorter man. Suho blinked and turned his head to Lay, who only gave him a shrug.


"Excuse me, Your Majesty. The room is ready," a young man came to them and informed after bowing politely.


"Thank you," Suho and Lay smiled kindly at the servant.


"Good. Can you please take them there? I have something else to do first," Kris patted his servant's shoulder and sent him away, along with Suho and Lay to their room.


"Call me when you're done with your stuffs," Kris said a bit loudly as the other king walked away farther. Suho turned his head, giving the other a sweet smile and a thumbs up.


Kris turned around and slung his arm around Tao's shoulder.


"Let's go. I have a surprise for you," Kris whispered and wiggled his eyebrows, smiling mischievously at the other.


"Oh, really? What is it?" Tao raised his eyebrows and tilted his head in curiosity.


"You'll see it soon. Come on."


Kris ushered the curious teenage boy to his room — the king's room, which had become their room — quickly, feeling excited himself. He opened the door for the younger and let him in first, flashing a charming smile and bowing politely like a gentleman. Tao grinned and bowed slightly before walking in gracefully.


The black-haired boy widened his eyes when his gaze fell on the big bed. There were two wiggly bumps under the sheets, which weren't quite small, rising the boy's awareness even more.


"Umm, they're moving?" Tao looked at the older confusedly, rather worried about what the king might hide under the blankets.


"Of course. If they weren't moving then we should be worried," Kris chuckled. He took the other's hand and led him to the bed, but stopped halfway because the younger released a loud high-pitched squeal all of a sudden.


The two bulges in the sheets had crawled to the edge of the bed and poked their heads out of the blankets, staring at the two males in curiosity with their big round eyes. Tao couldn't stop squealing as he approached the bed and lifted the sheets to get a clear view of the two cute creatures before his eyes.


Panda cubs.


"Oh my God, ge! They're so cute!" he exclaimed. "Can I touch them?"


"Sure," Kris smiled. He lifted one of the two off the bed and put it in Tao's arms, while he himself held the other one.


"They're our babies from now on," Kris grinned. "I named them Bao and Bei. The one you're holding is Bao. Do you like them, Taozi?"


"Such lovely names! Of course I do," Tao plopped down on the bed and stared at the black and white cub in his arms lovingly. "Are they both boys? How old are they?"


"Yeah. They're only four months old. Their mama died because she was weak," the king pouted. "So I adopted them."


"Really?" Tao widened his eyes and hugged the baby protectively by instinct. He lowered his gaze and its head sadly. It kept staring up at him, having no idea what the two males were talking about. Tao lifted the black and white ball up and kissed its head softly.


"I'm sorry to hear that, baby. I'll take care of you two from now on," the new mother promised, eyes lit up with determination.


Bao climbed up Tao's body and rested his paws on the boy's chest, snout reaching up to nudge his chin. Tao giggled at the ticklish feeling and patted the cub's head gently.


Seeing his brother getting all the attention from their new mama, Bei crawled off Kris' lap and tried to climb the other male too, joining the other cub pushing him down on his back. Tao's constant quiet giggle turned into laughter, while the jealous father couldn't hide his pout.


A soft knock on the door dstracted Kris from his new little family. He walked to the door and opened it to see a lady servant holding a big blue baby bag.


“Good day, Your Majesty,” she bowed. “I am here for Bao and Bei’s daily service. It is their time to drink.”


“Oh, you’re the one who take care of them?” Kris raised his eyebrows.


“Yes, Your Highness,” the woman bowed again. “I’m in charge of feeding.”


“Well I would like to thank you, then. But their mama is here, so I guess he’ll take over the job for now. I’ll call you when you’re needed again. Now you can have some rest or do something else,” Kris smiled gently as he took the bag from the woman’s hands.


“It’s my honor to serve the princes, Your Majesty. Thank you,” she bowed again and excused herself to go away from the presence of the king.


When Kris returned back into their room, Tao was still on his back, the babies all over him. The panda boy fished out his phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of the two.


“Look, ge! They look so good here,” he giggled as he shoved his phone towards the older. “Aren’t they handsome?”


“They sure are,” Kris chuckled. “Too bad, play time’s over. It’s their feeding time now.”


Tao perked up noticing the bag in Kris’ hands. He took it and started digging the contents.


“Here they are,” he took out two baby milk bottles from the bag. Noticing the familiar bottles, Bao and Bei climbed him again to reach the bottle in his hand. Failing to do so, the two brothers stared at Tao with hungry eyes, waiting to be fed.


Laughing at their act, Tao handed one of the bottles to Kris.


“Here~ Daddy Kris also has one,” Tao giggled, motioning his hand towards Kris to attract their attention. Bao climbed onto the king’s lap and proceeded to his milk from the bottle.


The two males fed the cubs like feeding their own children.


“They look really hungry, don’t they?” Tao cooed.


Kris kept his eyes on the other’s face, secretly observing his expressions. A small smile found its way to his lips without him realizing it.


It looks like he can be a good mother... And a good wife maybe? I wonder if he would also be able to be a good mommy for my Lulu too?


Realizing what had just crossed his mind, Kris widened his eyes and shook his head harshly.


“Spacing out again?” Tao chuckled. Kris’ face reddened, embarrassed of being caught thinking weird stuffs again.


“Y-yeah, kind of.”


Right after they were done feeding, came another knock at the door. This time Tao answered it, letting the babies play with their daddy.


“Yes?” Tao said, looking down at a short boy at the door. He had a double baby stroller with him.


“Umm, hello. I’m here to take Bao and Bei to their room. It’s their nap time,” the boy said, rubbing his arm shyly.


“Their room?” Tao raised an eyebrow. “Wait here.”


“Okay.”


Tao turned to Kris and tapped his shoulder.


“Ge, don’t they get to stay here with us?” the boy asked sadly. Kris looked up at him and smiled apologetically.


“No, Taozi. Pandas don’t stay and sleep in bedroom like us, you know. But you can always see them at their place,” the king explained briefly. “Is it their nap time already?”


“Yeah,” the younger nodded weakly. “A boy’s waiting outside.”


“Okay. Let’s give them to him now. Don’t be so sad, Taozi.”


Tao handed his babies to the boy with a heavy heart of a mother. But then Kris’ instinct as a wise father took over, coming out with a suggestion of, “Let’s accompany them to their room.”


And it turned out to be quite successful, bringing the smile back to the boy’s face.


Not much of an explorer he was, Tao was quite surprised to see the other side of the palace that he hadn’t even known existed. Actually the place was still quite new, constructed few months before, but he hadn’t been too interested to see it. Which he regretted quite a bit, because then he found out that the place was pretty nice to take selcas.


The babies’ room was in the middle of the new garden at the back of the palace. It was surrounded by thick clear glass as the walls with canopy as the roof, covering it from rain or too much sunlight. There were lots of bamboo trees in there, even though the babies were not capable of eating them yet.


After saying goodbye to the pandas, Kris led Tao exploring his new garden. They stopped once every few steps; Tao taking pictures with his phone and showing them to Kris.


They stopped to rest at a lovely small white gazebo. There was a bridge not far away from there with a big fish pond beneath it.


“This place is so lovely,” Tao sighed in contentment, leaning on the edge of the gazebo. Kris stood behind him and circled his arms around his waist, resting his chin on the younger’s shoulder.


“Hmm? You like it?” he mumbled. “I’ll give this small part of my stuffs for you if you want it.”


Tao raised his eyebrows, his lips formed a small circle. He cupped his own reddening cheeks and smiled to himself.


“Boasting again,” he said. “No, I don’t want your belongings.”


Kris tilted his head to peck the boy’s cheek. “Really? That’s too bad.”


“Just because you’re a king and a rich man doesn’t mean I can take advantages from you. I’m not that kind of person, you know,” the younger said, feeling rather irritated.


“About that, of course I know,” the king chuckled. “I’m not offending you, okay? It’s just that... I can’t help it. I want you to have what I have.”


“That’s just not right,” Tao smiled secretly and rolled his eyes. “I’m no one compared to the king, I can’t have what the king has.”


“You think so?” Kris let go of the other and turned him around so they were standing face to face. He cupped the younger’s face in his hands and carressed his blushing cheeks gently. “Aren’t you my love, baby?”


Tao glanced down and fidgeted with his fingers. “Yes, I am your lover,” he said, in a way that an obedient student would answer a question from his teacher.


Kris leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on the other’s lips. “That sounds wrong,” he said, “my love, not my toy.”


He sat down on the bench and pulled the other to sit on one of his long thighs, like Santa wtih a little boy sitting on his lap asking for a christmas gift.


“How would you like things to be, Taozi?” Kris asked kindly, looking deeply into the other’s orbs of fake pitch black.


“I’m already happy just with how things are now, ge,” the younger replied. “Don’t bother thinking about it.”


Kris chuckled and shook his head. “You answer like a good pet.”


“If that’s the way you would like to think about me, then so be it.”


Kris let out an amused, throaty laugh. “Well that kinda hurts.” His arm reached out to the table in the middle, taking a rose from the vase on it. Tao furrowed his eyebrows when Kris bit the flower’s stem and smirked at him. The older ran his fingers through his styled up black hair and winked seductively at the boy on his lap.


Tao’s heart beat rapidly all of a sudden. No, no, no. I’m not supposed to go thump thump on this. He’s just acting stupid and random like he always does. I’m not a pathetic teenage girl! he covered his reddening face.


Kris laughed and threw the flower back to the table in front of him. He pushed Tao’s hands aside and received a pout from the younger.


“Are you still that sure now? That you don’t want to have any of my belongings? To be honest, I’d even let you have my babies, if that were possible.”


“Oh my God, that’s just so corny,” Tao pretended to gag and hit Kris’ arm playfully. “You galaxy king.”


Kris smirked and pulled Tao’s chin closer, capturing his lips again in a chaste kiss. “That’s right, baby,” he whispered and kissed again, “I’m the king of the galaxy, and I would like to have you as the queen.”


Kris wrapped his arms around Tao’s body, holding him firmly as they kissed again, while the boy slowly circled his arms around his neck and tilted his head to deepen the kiss.


“Your words are so cheesy that it hurts,” Tao chuckled between the kiss. He caressed Kris’ cheek and stared at him lovingly.


“Be my boyfriend anyway?” Kris ignored the insult.


“Mmkay.”


“Okay,” Kris laughed lightly against the boy’s lips, not bothering to pull away and break the kiss. “We’re official then.”


Suddenly Kris’s phone rang loudly, destroying their sweet moment. The older groaned and cursed under his breath, having a little problem with taking out his phone from his tight pants’ pocket because of the shock, while the boy stood up and laughed at his act.


“So I guess I’ll go around a bit more,” Tao said as he stepped away from Kris, knowing who was trying to call the king. “Call me when you’re done with the call.”


“Okay, sorry,” Kris smiled apologetically and waved at the panda boy. He closed his eyes and heaved a long breath to calm himself down before he pressed the “answer” button.


"Hello?"


"Kris! Where are you? I'm done already. Let's go now, we need to hurry," Suho said on the other end of the line.


"Already?" the older king groaned. He glanced at Tao, who was still busy taking pictures, and turned away so the boy couldn't hear him.


"I'm on a date, can't we go later?" he whispered to the phone. "You can, umm... Go on a date too, to kill time. With Yixing-ah. Yeah that's a good idea, isn't it?"


For a second Suho pondered over the idea before he shook his head and scolded himself mentally.


"No, we don't have time for that. There are lots of important things we have to do. You can have as much time as you want with your boy after we're done with everything. So would you get back here now?" the younger king said firmly.


He shook his head and rolled his eyes when Kris started attacking his ear with his childish whine.


"Ten minutes?" Kris tried.


"Now."


"Ugh, fine then. You cruel mama. Wait in your room, I'll go there now," Kris ended the call and pouted hard at his phone.


An hour later, the four males stood in front of a house in an elite suburb. Standing out from all the huge houses surrounding it, the house wasn't too big for an elite house, but still looked very lovely with the small garden in front of it. It wasn't that Lay's parents didn't have enough money to buy a bigger house; they just preferred simple things.


"Welcome!! Come in, come in!" An old lady greeted them cheerfully. She looked like an average old woman, motherly and full of warmth, also healthy and fresh for a 63-year-old woman. She wasn't really surprised to see the two leaders of EXO at her door, since they were close with her son, and she considered them as her sons too. She approached the four males and pinched their cheeks one by one.


"Look at you, Suho-yah! Have you gained some weight? You look healthy and wealthy as always!" she giggled, oblivious to the faint blush on the short king's face. She fixed her glasses' position to look at the man's face clearly. "Wow, you're more handsome than what I could remember!"


"Thank you, Mother," Suho rubbed his nape shyly and laughed awkwardly. Next to him, Kris pressed his lips together into a thin line to hold his laugh.


"Mother-in-law," the tall man snickered quietly.


"Moomm~ Who's your son now?" Lay pouted. "You always greet Suho hyung first whenever we come here."


"Aww, my son is jealous. I still love you more, Yixing-ah," the woman giggled cheekily. She kissed her son's cheek and dragged him to the living room, followed by the other three males.


"Where's dad?" the young professor asked as they plopped down on the couch.


"Oh, you know. He's making out with his television again," the mother chortled and rolled her eyes. "Wait here, I'll go get him and some drinks for you boys."


"Umm, the only boy here is Taozi, ma'am," Kris grinned awkwardly.


"Yeah, I know. Cute panda~"


Lay's mother walked out of the room and pinched Tao's cheek on her way, startling the oblivious panda boy.


After she was out of sight, Kris and Tao proceeded to tease Suho and Lay. They wiggled their eyebrows and smiled teasingly at the couple.


"Guess there will be a wedding ceremony soon," Kris blurted out and cackled with Tao. Suho widened his eyes and immediately threw a cushion at Kris' face to shut him up, while his unicorn bowed his head and smiled shyly.


Tao caught the cushion before it could hit his man and hugged it instead of throwing it back.


"Why acting so shy? The mother approves," the panda giggled. "We'll be waiting for the big party."


"Yeah. With fancy food and drink like fruit punch with coins, decorations like trees that grow money and all. Rich daddy Suho's wedding, that is."


"Oh, and don't forget a big unicorn fountain made of gold that pukes rainbow water from its mouth!"


"Speaking of unicorns, we'll be looking forward to hear the sweet, sweet cry coming from your baby unicorns exactly nine months after your wedding day."


Kris and Tao cackled like hyenas and high fived each other. Suho's nostrils flared and his mouth gaping like fish, face red out of embarrassment.


"That sounds lovely," Lay commented dreamily, to his man's surprise. Kris and Tao laughed even more.


"No, sweetheart. We can't have baby unicorns, you know," Suho crinkled his eyebrows.


"Oh, you're right," Lay nodded and patted the older's shoulder understandingly. "Sehun-ah wouldn't be too happy if he found out that his little brothers and sisters were unicorns."


Suho facepalmed and the other two guffawed until they fell off the couch, clutching on their stomachs.


"No, ge! Don't worry about that, Hun-ah would love that a lot. Just imagine after the babies gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter