Insensitive

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stepped out of a big round tub and took a fresh towel. He wiped his soft milky white skin and dried his blonde hair before wrapping his lower part with it. He stood up in front of the sink, wiped the fog on the big mirror and stared at his own reflection. He remembered his father once said his face reminded him of the queen. Sharp jawline, small pink lips, crescent eyes, sharp long nose. He was as perfect as his mother.


He was so into his thoughts that he didn't realize someone had entered the spacious bathroom and approached him until he saw other reflection in the mirror. Kai backhugged him and slid his fingers along Sehun's biceps, let them find their way to his long fingers.


"Have you knocked?" Sehun kept his gaze on the mirror.


"Thought I've made sure I don't have to," Kai pulled his hand back. He walked towards the dressing table and put down Sehun's clothes on it. "Here's your clothes, if you want to wear them."


"So you're taking over the butler's job now."


"I'd love to, if I'd be able to see your perfect body everyday," Kai winked at him.


"What has gotten into you lately? You don't usually flirt that much," Sehun unwrapped himself to get dressed. Kai tried to distract himself by focusing on changing his own clothes and fixing his hair.


"Oh it's probably mating season," he shrugged.


Sehun raised his eyebrow, but chose to ignore him anyway. He put on his red military uniform, his favorite white pants, a pair of white gloves and black boots, then styled his hair up perfectly. As finishing, he sprayed a little bit of his new perfume; a gift from Lynn. Kai also dressed up the same as him. He sniffed at Sehun, then immediately took the perfume and applied it to himself with a big grin.


"Oh it smells heavenly. Lynn noona has a great taste," he sniffed himself. They both looked at the mirror proudly.


"Aw man, we look damn hot," Kai his lips and ran his fingers through his hair. "Poor girls out there, they'll probably need to take some antidepressant pills to calm themselves down from overspazzing on us."


"Don't be so full of yourself," Sehun smacked Kai's head. "It's uncle Jae Sun's wedding, not yours." He mocked at him by doing what he just did, seductively his hair and his lips with unpleasant moan.


"Gross," Kai wrinkled his nose. They laughed and high fived before walking out of the bathroom.


All royal servants bowed at them when they walked along the red carpet in a huge hall leading them to the throne room. Both of the boys put on serious faces, giving out the cold-but-cool impression that normal people usually got from them. Two butlers opened the big door for them, revealing a huge bright room in maroon and white - the queen's favorite color. The floor was made of gold, and the walls were covered with tall stained glass windows, made the room a bit more colorful.


The room was already filled with their guests, mostly important people and royal relatives. For the villagers, they were gathering outside the castle, also celebrating on their own. As usual, they weren't allowed to get in, in order to get rid of any unexpected troubles.


At the end of the room, King Suho was sitting calmly on his throne. The two boys knelt on one knee in front of the throne, bowed their heads and greeted the king.


"Father."


"Your Majesty."


"Greetings, my dearest sons. I've been expecting you to come soon. Please be seated," Suho commanded them with warm smile. Kai secretly beamed at the word 'sons'.


Kai and Sehun walked towards a row of seats at the sides of the throne, prepared for the royal family, and found Chanyeol already sitting there. The tall boy looked extremely nervous and k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter