The Confession, and...

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky above EXO-K was a beautiful mixture of pink and orange, a flock of birds flew across it. Luhan was sitting on a swing in the castle's garden, moving slowly while looking up at the sky. A smile crept to his cute face when a pair of familiar arms gently wrapped his body from behind.


Sehun nuzzled Luhan's neck and pressed their cheeks together. He rested his chin on the older's shoulder, also looking up at the sky and smiled.


"The sky is beautiful today, isn't it?" Luhan patted Sehun's cheek.


"Yes. It's as beautiful as you," Sehun flashed his charming smile at him.


"Ugh cheesy. I'm not beautiful," the deer grinned, instead of pouting as usual.


"This time I refuse to agree, princess."


Sehun's slender fingers slid down the sides of the older's face and cupped his cheeks from behind.


Luhan's cheeks reddened of being called princess, but weird enough, he wasn't mad at all.


"Luhannie hyung."


"Hmm?"


"Have you ever thought about that? A princess?" Sehun mumbled, pushing the swing back and forth slowly.


"Why do you ask, Sehunnie?" Luhan bowed his head and smiled. "Of course I have. How about you?"


"Yes, just now. I've never thought about it before. Now that I think about it.. I feel a bit scared," Sehun confessed shyly.


"Why are you scared?" Luhan chuckled and turned his head to see the younger's face.


"I, uh.. I've never liked a girl before," Sehun looked away and pouted. "I don't want to marry someone I don't like."


"Oh, you've even thought about marriage.." The older looked at the sky sadly. "Me too. I don't want my dad to get a random princess from other kingdom and force me to marry her."


Sehun sighed and backhugged the other prince.


"If only you were a princess," he murmured.


"What if I were one?" Luhan raised an eyebrow, couldn't stop his lips from forming a smile. "You'd take me?"


"Uh.. Y-Yeah," Sehun answered doubtfully and bit his lip, then added quickly, "Because I would have no other choices."


Luhan blushed and covered his mouth to hide his giggle.


"That's your reason? I'm a bit disappointed now," he leaned his head back on the younger's abs.


"Don't be," Sehun's eyes widened. "I.. Didn't mean it."


"Then?"


"I do wish there would be a princess like you," Sehun mumbled, slight pink blush colored his cheeks. "She.. She would be perfect like that."


The confession really surprised Luhan though. He was stunned and speechless, even too afraid to see the other's face.


So if I were a girl, he would fall for me?


"Don't you think so, hyung?" Sehun's voice broke his train of thoughts.


"I.. Don't know. Why would she have to be like me anyway?" Luhan closed his eyes and sighed. "You know, even if she looked like me and acted like me, she would never be me. And I'm nowhere near perfect."


"At least you are to me."


Luhan's heart skipped a beat.


I'm perfect to him..?


He didn't know how to feel about it. Should he be happy? Was he really going to let his guards down?


"Why aren't you saying anything, hyung? This is embarrassing," Sehun pouted, his fingers playing with Luhan's curly hair.


"Oh I'm sorry! I'm just surprised," Luhan answered quickly. "Uh, umm.. Thank you, I guess?"


Sehun took his hands off him and sat on the swing next to Luhan's. He was still pouting, looking down and playing with his fingers.


"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "Was it wrong to tell you that?"


"N-No! Of course it's not," Luhan widened his eyes. "Please don't be. You can tell me anything, you know?"


The older got off the swing and stood in front of the younger. He cupped the handsome face with both hands.


Sehun looked up into the doe eyes sadly.


"I can?" He squeaked.


"Yes. What else do you want to tell me?" Luhan smiled gently, caressing Sehun's cheeks softly with his thumbs.


"Um.." Sehun bit his lip, his gaze still locked on Luhan's pretty eyes.


"I.. I know this is stupid, but I was thinking.. Imagining you as my.. princess," he puffed his blushing cheeks. "Not a girl like you. Just you. And.. And it would make K and M become one, wouldn't it? We would live together. I, uh.. Somehow like the idea."


Seeing the pouting and madly blushing cute face, Luhan couldn't help but pull the younger up and hug him as tightly as ever, like he was too scared that Sehun might disappear if he let go.


The taller boy was stunned, eyes widened and heart thumping against his chest loudly.


"Aren't you a young and sweet one, Sehun-ah?" Luhan closed his eyes and mumbled against Sehun's shoulder. "I thought I've gone mad because of you, because this time, just this time, I wish I were a girl."


Sehun's lips made a small gap. Slowly he lifted his hand and rested it on Luhan's head, while the other one circled around the smaller body.


After his brain finally made it to absorb Luhan's words, his lips formed a small smile.


"Aren't I screwed up here?" The younger chuckled, mumbling to himself. "This hyung is too adorable, I'm afraid I might fall for him."


Luhan's eyes shot open. He parted his lips, but no words came out until he closed his eyes again and sighed. He tightened his hug and kissed Sehun's shoulder.


"You don't know what you're saying, Sehun-ah. You're still young."


"But I'm not that young anymore. I'm seventeen, I'm supposed to understand more than I do now."


He pulled back and grabbed Luhan's hand, leading him to a nearby bench. They sat side by side in silence.


"You know, all my life everyone has been keeping too many things away from me," Sehun said with low deep voice. He leaned his head on the older's shoulder and pouted.


Luhan lowered his gaze and bit his lip, feeling guilt squeezing his heart although what Sehun said wasn't his fault at all.


"Don't let me.."


"Huh?" Sehun lifted his head off Luhan's shoulder to see his face, before the deer startled him by pecking his cheek suddenly.


"D-Don't let me keep too much things away from you too.." Luhan looked away and rubbed his arm shyly. "Let's keep no secrets between us."


Sehun touched his own cheek where Luhan had pecked him. A grin then slowly grew wider on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter