One Costs One

Be My Prince(ss?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a silent morning in the kingdom of EXO-K. King Suho was sitting in the castle's library, a giant book was spread in front of him. Across him was a teenage boy who looked like the younger version of the king.


"Suho hyung. Can't you just get that away for awhile? Your wife is giving birth, you should be staying next to her," the boy crossed his arms and frowned.


"Watch your words, young prince. I'll go see her when I'm done studying this part, it's really important. You know it is," Suho glared at his brother. "It's for our own sake. Our people's sake. We don't have much time."


"You have several years to solve the problem. And all day to read that."


"No, I'm meeting the professors this afternoon."


"You're not usually like this, hyung," the younger whined. "Don't you want to see your first baby? You've been waiting for this day for so long."


The king sighed and closed the book.


"You talk too much, Jaesun-ah. Fine, we'll go see them now," he stood up and walked towards the door.


"Alright! You'll be a great father, hyung!" Jaesun laughed and jumped on his brother's back.


"Get off me, you big baby," Suho pushed the younger away.


"Well sorry for being taller than you," the prince whistled and pretended to look away as they walked along the hallway.


Their steps got slower as they got closer to the royal bedroom. Their eyes widened when they heard sobbing coming from the room. A young lady servant came out with puffy eyes and tissue in her hand.


"H-Hey, lady! What's happening in there??" The young prince called out to her. His big brother was freezing beside him, intimidated by the worst scenarios running around in his head.


"Th-The queen.." the servant pointed at the door with trembling hand before she ran away the next second.


"Dude, the hell is wrong with her??" Jaesun snapped in panic. He grabbed the king's hand and dragged him into the room.


It was a chaos.


"Yah! Why is everybody gathering here?? Who allowed you all to get in??" The prince shoved the crying servants and butlers out of their way.


Jaesun let go of his brother's hand when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter