♥ Forevermore [Review Rec]

[On Glory's Edge] The Archives
REVIEW REC 93.7
Forevermore
by serendipity--
 
Featuring: EXO
Type: Oneshot
Status: Complete
Genre: Angst
Main Characters: Baekhyun, Chanyeol
Main Pairings: Chanbaek
Rated: None
Warnings: None

review found here
DESCRIPTION

 

Baekhyun is just another passing being in Chanyeol's immortal life, but why does his absence make it feel like he's so much more than that?

RECOMMENDED BY ZEROPRINCESSES
 
Reason for Recommendation

The simplicity of this fiction was flawlessly beautiful. This was actually the first fiction, I reviewed, that did not send shivers down my spine. However, it did make me a little tearful.

The way serendipity-- protrayed the love between Baekhyun and Chanyeol was indescribable. Chanyeol’s feeling especially seemed human, even though he was immortal making the reader connect with his emotions easily. In addition to this connection, you will feel yourself lighten up as you read the way Baekhyun’s smile and liveliness brightened Chanyeol’s dark lonely life because everything was just amazingly described.

This was one special piece of work, serendipity—created.

It was emotionally stirring, mentally calming, and physically relaxing.

Suitable For

The ones who strive for long complicated words, this is not the story for you because this fiction is honourable due to its simplicity. Moreover, the ones who hate a common plot taken and brought together in its own way, too bad because the way she brought such common story line together was just unique. Other than these two facts, I think this fiction is for all the chanbaek lovers out there.

I seriously can’t praise this fiction enough. It is just heart-warmingly loveable so enjoy the read.

 

 

 

 

EXCERPT

Hmm, well this is getting long and I have to finish recording the songs before you wake up, so I’ll end it here. I’ll probably send this tape to you sometime after I arrive at Paris. It’s too embarrassing to give it to you right now. I hope you don’t make fun of me for being all mushy gushy. This is hard enough as it is, Park Chanyeol! Well anyway, I should seriously wrap this up. Don’t forget to wake up on time for your morning shifts, and keep taking pictures even though I’m not there, okay? When I come back, I want to see how much fun you had without me. Seriously ending it now, haha. I love you, Chanyeol. Bye!