♥ Cloudy with a Chance of Never Getting Laid [Personal Rec]

[On Glory's Edge] The Archives
PERSONAL REC
Cloudy with a Chance of Never Getting Laid 
by partyallnight
 
Featuring: EXO
Type: Chaptered
Genre: Comedy, Crack
Main Characters: Kim Joonmyeon (Suho)
Main Pairing: Secret
Status: Ongoing
Rated: None
Warnings: None
DESCRIPTION
Channel 3X0's weather guy, Kim Joonmyeon, is one of those guys with untimely bad luck especially in the romance department. His life consists of pedalling to work every day; wind, rain or shine; working from nine to seven, and spending his evenings having romantic times with his pet iguana, Liguana.

His friend and camera man, Jongdae, not only annoys the hell out of him but almost always causes such a scene on air like that time when the whole forecast had the camera turned to back of the studio instead of the actual map and man... (continued on page)
RECOMMENDED BY CHRISSYXX
 
Reason for Recommendation

Honestly, this is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. I am huge on puns and crack fiction, and this has everything you need if you're ever feeling the rain seep into your downtrodden soul; it's simply fabulous!

It's got jokes, second-hand embarrassment via $uho (and his choice of underwear??) and a whole load of what the hell have they been smoking. 

This is the most random story I have ever read and it speaks to my spirit on a personal level. Once you read it, there's no turning back. You will be addicted to the stupidity that is the Channel 3X0 and fall in love with the swaggiest crew in the hood.

Suitable For

I'd say that this is suitable for anyone with an open mind and a craving for laughter. If you think Suho is a little piece of poop, this is just the story for you! (He is attractive, yes but dude come on). The beauty of this story is that you could be anyone, from any country, any ethnicity or cultural background and still be able to enjoy this. Hell, you don't even need to know who EXO is.

This story is so funny, you'll have multiple stitches and abs just from the first chapter alone! Just grab a lukewarm cup of coffee (just as a safety precaution), sit by yourself in your room and delve into the punny story that is "Cloudy with a Chance of Never Getting Laid"

EXCERPT
"T-thank you Luhan.. Wait that’s not the point."
"Not the point of your 'finding keys' story?" Baekhyun asked, well aware that is wasn't nearly that at all.
"No you dweeb, Kris is talking about geometry." Chanyeol shouted, slapping his boyfriend's arm playfully.
"Dude, geometry?" Sehun frowned in an 'I'm seriously judging your last comment like I judge dogs who their balls in front of me' way.
"Guys…" Kris said.
"Triangles, and squares, and polygons, and hexagons…" Chanyeol listed.
"They all have points. And decagons…"
“That’s a really edgy topic Kris.” Kyungsoo smirked at his own pun.
"No I think it was about his keys." Baekhyun started again.
"Or maybe Kris got a load of parking points - those things are hell. You should hurry up and pay them off." Xiumin warned.
"Yeah, there was one time where I got one for $300 and I didn't have that much on me so I used Joonmyeon's credit card." Jongdae joined in, a coffee cup in his hands.
"That was you?" Jongdae nodded innocently. " you; I nearly got my reward but got it taken away for going over."