♥ Flower Shop [Personal Rec]

[On Glory's Edge] The Archives
PERSONAL REC
Flower Shop
by PeachedTao
 
Featuring: EXO
Type: Oneshot
Status: Complete
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Main Characters: Lay, Suho
Main Pairings: Sulay
Rated: None
Warnings: None
DESCRIPTION
Every person has its own dreams. Its very own fairytale. Its very own right to believe in Prince Charming
RECOMMENDED BY XODARKMISTOX
 
Reason for Recommendation
I don't find many stories like this one. These days, I find fics that mind boggle me, scare me, and make me cry, the list goes on. Now those things aren't bad, but they aren't very new. This fic however, it's just so innocent and sweet. There's some conflict despite this being a fluff, but it still matches in with the innocent theme. It doesn't make you feel sad or have you racking your brain. Its like reading a childrens' book. It's simple, sweet, and easy to follow. When I read this fic, it sort of reminded me of how you don't need much to create a good story. You just need the skill to make one. It's not overly fluffy or overly sad; its just right. Nothing amazingly complicated, and it really does remind you of the times when you weren't as pessimistic.
Suitable For
It's suitable for those who don't look for much in reading something. If you don't need a confusing story line with plot twists everywhere you look, this is for you. Its like taking a step back into childhood when you still believed in fairy tales and magic. Truthfully there is a sort of layer that most people don't see or fully understand after they read it. It is like showing a light to the 'adult world' in which it is still okay to believe in fairy tales or magic.

I would say that this story is a heart warming kind of fic. The hidden layer of depth isn't thrown in your face, but rather hinted. It is something you realize after you read it, and I find that very admirable
EXCERPT
Zhang Yixing, nineteen years, a Chinese immigrant, who had been in Korea for three years already. He lived in a small apartment in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. All his expenses were paid with the money he recieved from his work. He wished he could save enough so he could start a course in a private university, maybe. Biology, he thinks. It still seems far though.
So Yixing just keeps on living. He lives, works, and dreams. That's how Yixing's life is.
The door's little bell chimed when it was opened by another customer, another one who caught the florist's eyes.
But this one caught them a little more than others.