Whether you like it or not

Unwelcomed Pleasure

“O-oppa-“ She tried calling out the other manager but he just smiled as he went back to the car. “Oppa, don’t leave me here.” It came out as an almost whisper. She really would have wanted to escape. The smile on Onew’s face wasn’t helping at all. She knew he was just deceiving him. As far as she know, he wasn’t originally that cute.

“Jinki ssi will take care of you. Don’t worry! They might be famous but they’re humble people!” He shouted one last time before getting inside the car. “Bye Jooyoung ssi! Have fun with your new babies!” That and he started the engine and went ahead, leaving the both of them outside the building. Yes, just the two of them alone, a sight that Jooyoung thought was just a nightmare.

“I told you I won’t let go of you, right? Well?” He looked at her with pride and ego – as if he just did something really great and it’s worth feeling victorious for. “Long time, no see, Son Jooyoung.” His half smiled appear and then he titled his head a bit looking at her teasingly. “So?”

“I am going to pay you back, just leave me alone with EXO. I won’t run away from whatever responsibility I had for you.”

“Onew oppa!!!!!” Suddenly, some sasaeng fans started noticing his presence outside so Onew had to grab her and ran inside the building. He ran with her until they reached the door of SHINee’s apartment. He chuckled as he found it so thrilling.

“I’m serious, just let me work with EXO and I’ll pay you… as immediate as I can…” She said.

“Wait.” Onew flashed a confused look. “It wasn’t my plan to have you switched with our manager. I was given the news so I went here to personally pick you up.” He said confidently – sounding so true that it made her dumbfounded and speechless. “And I’m not asking for my 1 Million won back.”

“Then…” She paused and looked at him in the eyes, but she realized she couldn’t stand these small but seductive eyes so she looked away so fast – as if she got burned. “Why did you tell me you won’t let me go again? If you really don’t want to get your money back then… you should just let me go.”

Onew laughed mockingly and suddenly smacked his hand against the wall behind her, making her lean on it as he went too close for her to even have a proper breathing space. She met his eyes and again, she felt like they were burning her. She looked away, but Onew moved his free hand up her chin and tilted her face to face him.

“Dear, I think you don’t understand.” He smiled slightly and that curve on his lips almost killed her. “I don’t want my 1 Million Won back. What I want is the service which I paid for.”

Her eyes grew wider with what he said, causing all her senses to be active – as if she was ready to defend herself anytime he does something inappropriate to her. “O-Olyu ssi… is not a good joke.”

Onew burst out laughing and she was confused. “You are joking. At least pronounce the name right of the person you’ll gonna work with.” Jooyoung clearly saw his perfect set of teeth, and they literally shined in front of her. She wondered why such face existed in the world. “Onew. Lee Jinki. Remember those two names clearly.” He said with authority.

She was about to open to talk when the door beside them opened. “I knew this was happening.” Jonghyun said as he opened the door. The other three members were with him. Jooyoung immediately gathered herself back and Onew only chuckled – as if their position where he was leaning to her with his hands against the wall isn’t embarrassing at all. “Son Jooyoung-ssi? Please come in.” Jooyoung sighed and secretly wanted to thank Jonghyun for saving her. “That guy. Beware of him.” He immediately whispered as soon as she walked in and got to be a bit near to him. She only looked at him and smiled. “Though he’s definitely nice 80% of the time.”

“Aigoo, our new manager getting stiff on her first day. You are Jooyoung noona, right? My name is Taemin, and please don’t worry much around us here. You just have to be beside us all the time, but we really could already take care of myself.”

“I can’t!” Onew raised his hand playfully as he was now sitting on the couch holding his phone and randomly playing with it. “Probably you need to take care of him because he personally stole you from EXO.” Jonghyun revealed in whisper and Jooyoung finally knew that what she thought was right.

Lying to me when clearly, you made me go here to be around you. Seriously, what kind of person are you, Lee Jinki? 


A/N: I hope the number of comments I receive every chapter will be consistent until the end. Like seriously, minus the fact you guys send me photos of Onew for inspiration, I gain my interest to update almost all the time from your precious comments no matter how short or long they are. So please send me a lot of love! :)