The Wait is Over

Unwelcomed Pleasure

A/N: I only have today to do updates that's why I really wanted to write fast. There might be some typo and pronoun erros again but nevermind, you understood them all anyways. :))


“Come in.” Onew answered when he heard a knock on his door. He was in his room alone playing some random games on his phone while waiting for the promise treat from his dongsaengs.

Jonghyun entered, and went inside to hand him the keycard. “There. I arranged it all.” He assured and a smile on Onew’s face appeared. “She said she’ll be there at 9pm. You should prepare now.”

He stared at the keycard for a while before looking back at Jjong. “Tell me, is this someone I know?”

That question literally took Jonghyun by surprise, but as if he has to automatically hide everything, he shook his head in an instant. “No. You don’t know her. I doubt you do.”

“Where did you meet her? What does she do? Does she know it’s going to be me? Why did she agree?” Onew flooded him with questions, which obviously made Jonghyun so uncomfortable and unable to answer immediately. “What?”

“Why are you so curious, hyung? You’ll get to know her once you meet her. It’ll be in few hours so hold your curiosity for a while.” He only answered while secretly hoping his hyung would shut up and stop asking more questions.

“I won’t go for non-s. I mean, I have no issues with them I just-“

“She is a .”

“How did you know?!” Onew’s eyes widened in surprise and he looked funny. “Did you ask her about that?! Are you that close? Oh my… don’t tell me you’re hooking me up with your cousin or your… noona?”

“YAH!” Jonghyun shouted in annoyance as to what Onew kept on blabbering about. “Stop it, hyung, she’s not my relative. She’s just a friend. You know what? You should just get ready and leave immediately. Aish.” He shook his head repeatedly, leaving Onew in his room again as Jonghyun couldn’t handle him anymore.

Onew stood up and tossed the keycard on the table. He would do as the younger said: preparing and getting ready for whatever is planned for him tonight.

He quickly took a bath and changed clothes before going out of his room. He won’t bring much but just pair of new clothes and undergarments – just to be sure if he had to leave for the entire night. He would use his own car, too.

As he went out of his room, he saw the four members waiting on the living room. “You’re leaving, hyung?”

“Yeah?” He answered and looked at them one by one. “Don’t tell me you’re going with me?”

Kibum and Minho laughed together, hiding their excitement and anticipation. “No, we’re not going, we’re just… curious of what’s about to happen.” He says and giggles again. “I mean, this is your first time, right? Onew hyung is still a , too!”

“Shut up!” Onew defended immediately though he thought he blushed after hearing that statement.

“Enjoy the night, hyung. Make sure to bring home the bacon.” Jonghyun joked and the other chuckled. However, Onew only shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

“Well? I will enjoy it if she’s not some other girl who’ll run away after taking my money.” He said which made the members feel uncomfortable again. “What? Don’t worry guys, I just randomly thought of her. That doesn’t mean I’m still into her. Jooyoung is already a past. Alright, I’m going.”

As Onew left, the other members remained silent as if they were assessing something out. Jonghyun spoke up after a while. “Are we going to succeed?”

“Sorry, but I doubt.” Key answered. “I’m certain Onew hyung saw that the flowers sent to him was from Jooyoung. I knew he read the card, but shrugged it off and didn’t even feel anything about what she did.” He looked at the other three members with a worried face. “If he shrugged off Jooyoung’s effort then it’s possible for this thing to be turned out the same way again.”

“Did you tell her about how Onew hyung reacted when he saw the flowers?” Minho asked to which Jonghyun shook his head. “It’s better that way. If she knew Onew hyung was cold towards that, then there’s a possibility she’ll be less confident in doing this.”

“If this fails, then we all have to move on, finally. Let’s quit. Sometimes, there are just things we can’t force. Who knows maybe the two were not really meant to be. They just crossed path to meet each other, but there could possible no more than that anymore.”

Taemin sighed loudly. “That sounded a bit sad, hyung. I don’t want to end up like this when time comes. I mean, isn’t it painful to have someone you love right in front of you, and yet in the end, you still can’t get to be with her?”

“Well, all we can do right now is wait for the results.” Key shrugged his shoulders. “It’s their fault anyways. They realized their feelings too late maybe it’s over now.”

Meanwhile, Onew arrived at the location 15 minutes before 9pm. He was not certain if the girl he’ll be meeting has arrived, but as soon as he got into the location, he went inside the room using his keycard.

The room was spacious and the bed was huge. He roamed his eyes around the whole room for a while and slowly, memories of what happened more than 2 years ago started appearing in his head.

It was almost the same scenario. He arrived first before her so he decided to take a bath, and right then when he saw her, his life changed and his emotions were shaken by her. Two years later, he knew the first meeting still had the same impact to him.

She was very innocent and young back then, and he believed she grew really well. She rejected him several times already, something he thought only her could do. She was the only girl he knew who was never stunned by him – or by any SHINee member. Onew thought he was really not that appealing for Jooyoung, and it was disappointing to know that the girl he only laid his eyes on didn’t have the same amount of interest towards him.

…but maybe. Maybe things would be different after this night.

Maybe… just maybe, if he guessed it right, then things would turn into his favor, and he would be happy.

If everything he heard from this morning were true, and if she really wanted to reach out for him, and if the girl he’ll be meeting tonight is the girl he only wished to see, then perhaps, his happy ending would begin.

He sat on the bed and sighed. If s were such fail friends then he knew he might end up with a different girl tonight. But no, if it’s not going to be her then he’ll not go for it. No way.

Unexpectedly, the lights went out. “.” He whispered to himself and was about to stand up when someone pushed him back to bed. It was really dark and he couldn’t see the person who did that. “Yah! Who are you?!” He said in panic due to sudden blindness. Onew didn’t know who the opponent was.

Suddenly, he felt the person’s weight on his lap at the unknown person suddenly sat on him. The arms wrapped around his neck and as he struggled to protest, he felt a pair of lips pressing against his.

The kiss was aggressive. The person who did that didn’t waste any more time and literally took advantage of him. He stopped protesting when he felt the familiarity of the lips.

Those gently set of lips which are soft to touch and tastes so sweet. He believed only one girl could have those pair of sweet and soft lips.

It’s her. It’s Jooyoung. No one but her.

When Jooyoung felt Onew finally giving up and stopped fighting back, she loosened her arms that were previously tightly wrapped around him. She felt her hands on her waist, steadying her. He started nibbling with her lips, gently and teasing her with slight with his tongue. What he was doing made her lost her mind. Heck, she badly wanted to be at lost with him – in the dark.

Just then, she felt Onew slowly letting go, and ending the kiss. She was disappointed, if not because of his breathe that she was still feeling in front of her. Onew might have broken the kiss, but he didn’t made any distance. Instead, he was holding her more tightly as if he was afraid she’ll run away again.

“Why are you so aggressive?” Onew asked and smiled. Though she couldn’t see his expression, Jooyoung could already guessed how playful he looked at that moment.

“I was… I was desperate to get you.” She said directly. “I’ve been so passive about my feelings and I thought… I thought it was too late. I’m afraid you stopped liking me, and that I have no chance to return the feelings the same way you would have wanted me to be.”

“You are just being too honest right now.” Onew smiled again and planted another soft kiss on her lips. “I’m sorry… I couldn’t say a thing. I’m speechless. I’m surprised.”

“I was in panic when Jonghyun called telling me you almost asked Joon ssi to hook you up with someone. I don’t want that to-AAHH!” She was really surprised when despite the darkness, Onew was able to flip her and almost threw her to the bed. She struggled until she felt Onew’s weight on her. Her dominance from a while ago immediately faded when Onew finally took the lead.

“I heard this morning that the kids are trying to help you out with me. You didn’t know how happy I am when I heard that, and I literally wanted to run to you and tell you that you don’t need their help coz I’m willing to have you. But I figured out I needed to take a bit of revenge from what you did to me before. You were too stubborn and too insensitive. I just happened to read their minds, that if I tell them I want Joon hyung to set me up with a girl, I knew they’d volunteer and this will happen.” He chuckled and kissed her forehead sweetly. “Did they tell you to me or something?”

“They didn’t know anything about what I did.” Jooyoung admitted. “And I am not going to you!”

Onew chuckled as the sound of Jooyoung’s defensive voice. “I doubt it. You even turned off the lights for me not to see anything. You initially planned this. You wanted to take advantage of my ity.”

“Of course n-!” Her protest was cut off when Onew’s lips owned hers for the nth time.