You are annoying.

Unwelcomed Pleasure

The four members kept on exchanging glances as they all of them noticed how restless their hyung was. He might look normal to other people, but his uneasiness was too obvious for the members for them to ignore it. When Onew begins to constantly glance on the ground and scratch his head, then for sure, he was up on thinking, hence, something was definitely bothering him.

“He was a sleepyhead this morning and now he’s moving around like a weirdo.” Minho whispered over to Jonghyun while they were in the middle of the interview which the older took notice of. “Did something happen to him?”

Jonghyun looked at Jooyoung to study her movements, trying to figure if she had something to do with the way Onew was suddenly acting. There was nothing weird about the other person. She seemed still and steadied, watching from the side as the five of them were doing a short interview with the MC of the show. She was crossing her arms in front of her and she constantly nodded proving that she was intently listening to every word they say. For the first time, she was really doing her job as a manager and not just a random stuff doing things for SHINee.

“Deh?” Jooyoung mouthed without a sound when she noticed that Jonghyun was looking at her. Jjong shook his head and smiled, then he returned his attention to the MC who was busy telling a story about how he bumped into Onew one day and the leader insisted on treating him for a meal. He commended how SHINee was so courteous, polite, and generous on and off the screen. He added that these young men really never forget their beginnings.

The interview went overtime and the manager had to tell the PD that they still needed to go to another schedule so they should hurry up. Five minutes later and the coordinators were busy packing up for their next schedule.

Jooyoung took initiative to help SHINee with their clothings as they should at least change to casual clothes before they leave. “Thanks, noona.” Taemin smiled sheepishly as Jooyoung helped him remove the huge dangling necklace on him. She then approached Jjong and Minho to fold their jacket as they took them out. Key was all fine by himself except that he had trouble removing two of his earrings. Jooyoung helped him out on that.

“You really should be named SHINee’s manager.” Key praised which the other members agree on. “Girls really are better in multi-tasking, to be honest.” He added.

“Aigoo, Jinki-ah, you should remove your jacket first and then-“ Jooyoung moved over to Onew who was still busy on his bag. However, as she was about to help him remove his jacket, he stopped and stayed still.

“I can manage, Jooyoung, thanks.” He said without even looking at her. Jooyoung stood behind him confused and unable to quickly comprehend. They were okay last night but why was he suddenly acting up like this again? Onew took his bag, and moved over to the place farther from her.

Jooyoung, wanting to know if something happened, unknowingly went to Onew to at least talk to him for a while. “Jinki-ah, is there something wrong? Are you not feeling well?” She asked with concern but Onew just shook his head.

“I’m fine, Jooyoung.” He said blankly – expressionless.

“Are you avoiding me?” She asked innocently to which Onew sighed and eventually faced her.

“Can you stop going around me? You’re bugging me off.” He rolled his eyes and took his bag as he immediately walked out of the dressing room. “I’m going to the van first.” He said before finally leaving which made the rest of the people inside room unable to react immediately. They turned to Jooyoung but she was speechless as well. She didn’t know what happened. If she did something, then she wasn’t aware of that.

“Let’s talk about this later, come on, guys, move! Move!” The oldest manager clapped his hand and pushed others into action.

Meanwhile, as they were going out and heading to the van, Key and Minho both went to Jooyoung. “Jinki-ah?” Minho imitated Jooyoung’s way of calling Onew a while ago. “It really sounded so sweet, except that hyung is acting so cold again.” He shook his head.

“I know hyung changes mood from time to time, but he really does treat you fairly. Tell me, Jooyoung, what’s really there between you and hyung? We’re dying to know~~”

Jooyoung widened her eyes and shook his hair. “How could there be something between the two of us? It’s not like we meet… each other… be-before.” She said, trying so hard to pull out a lie.

“Hmm… but Jinki-ah…” Key teased again doing the same as what Minho did. Both of them chuckled and made a high five. Jooyoung was a bit crept up so she quickened up her pace to leave the both of them behind.

Since the Ms. Korea coronation night was being held live so the people were much more in a hurry than during a regular taping. They were running errands here and there as the show was going on. SHINee arrived a bit late so they had to go double time in order to be prepared for their performance.

The makeup artists were all in a rush trying to finish prepping up the whole members. “Jooyoung ah, are you doing anything?” One makeup artist asked Jooyoung and though she was busy making sure the mics were working, she looked at her.

“It’s okay. Should I help out?”

“Uhm, I need to fix Key’s eye makeup but Onew’s neck should be powdered, too. Can you put this to his neck so I can do Key’s makeup?”

“Sure. No problem.” She said and though she knew Onew was not in the mood to talk to her, she just went ahead and did her job silently – not initiating any conversation at all. He seemed not interested to her today.

“Stop brushing your skin on me too much.” Onew said while closing his eyes which made her frown.

“How can I avoid that when I’m powdering your neck?” She said, starting to get a bit irritated over how moody Onew was. How can you be friends with this guy when it’s really hard to put up with his mood?

“Nevermind, I’ll do it.” Onew just grabbed the powder on her hand and almost shoved her away. She stepped backward feeling more confused and dumbfounded. The other members and some makeup artists saw it but they didn’t react since all of them were so busy.

“I’ll just go outside and will wait for you all near the stage.” Jooyoung said with her pissed off tone and without anymore reply from the others, she went outside annoyed with Onew acting up as if they didn’t converse like real friends the other night.