[Jooyoung side] It was two years ago...

Unwelcomed Pleasure

As Jooyoung entered the car, she caught the attention of the other four members as she suddenly had Onew’s bag with her. Jonghyun chuckled, but he shook his head as if it was something he didn’t like. “Onew hyung, at least carry your bag next time.” He told Onw and patted the leader’s bag.

“That is only a training.” Onew told everyone and shrugged his shoulders, putting his earphones on and settling on his seat as he listened to the music and started ignoring the rest of the world. He looked at her again, and when Jooyoung looked back, he smirked and rolled his eyes a bit – teasing her.

Jooyoung sighed and looked outside the window, as if trying to suppress her tears. She applied herself as a manager thinking life would be easier and money would come smoother, but look at her now, looking like some kind of maid who didn’t have any right to complain nor reject a work given to her. Why? Because of that stupid thing that happened two years ago…

She had no choice but to run with it because she needed the money for her father’s operation. He had a brain tumor and the only way to remove that was to conduct an operation. Some of their parents gave help, but it was still lacking.

“If you want, I can offer you something.” Her friend from college once asked and it immediately caught her interest. “I have a contact and she told me one of his customer wants a . I can’t get it since I am no longer one so I can’t accept the offer. If you want…”

It was never her plan to be a e but she needed the money badly, and if that’s the only way, then she had to do it. She asked her friend her contact’s number and told her that once she was sure of it, then she’ll call the contact up and get the offer. Her friend smiled and told her that the man was definitely a good catch because he was willing to pay 1M won for a . “You know what? When you’re there, all you have to do is swallow your shame and build your confidence well, and instead of thinking you’re doing it by force, if the man is handsome, then just enjoy him as well.” She even chuckled as if what she was saying wasn’t a big deal at all.

Eventually, Jooyoung came to a decision of accepting the offer. She called the contact and talked to her, and she asked her to meet her that afternoon before she goes to the location where she and her customer will meet.

“I’m glad you’ve accepted the offer.” The contact told her with a huge smile on her face – as if she just caught a big fish. “This is a huge secret because your customer is a popular idol.”

“Huh?”

“SHINee’s Onew.” She told her expecting for a surprise reaction but she tilted her head a bit in confusion.

“Who is he?” Though it may be embarrassing to say, but she had never once pay attention to these boy groups because at a very young age, she started earning money to help the family, so she thought she really had no time.

“What?!” The woman widened her eyes and sighed afterwards. “I am surprise you didn’t know him. Wait. I saw a picture of him in the internet. I think you’ll recognize him here because seriously, their group has been around the malls and streets because they have a lot of endorsements.” She reached for her phone and found a picture of Onew from Etude, then showed it to her.

“T-this one?! But isn’t this just a boy?!” She was both taken a back and surprise. Why would this boy look for a ?

“He’s two years older than you, it’s just that it’s not obvious. Okay. Time to go there now. You have to be there first before he comes okay? Make sure to take a bath, and… don’t ever stop him whatever he does. It’s part of the payment. He’ll give the 1M won to you by himself.” The contact stood up, patted her shoulders and then left.

On her way there, she was thinking how a man with that face can actually do this, and she was guessing that the fact he liked s, then he’s definitely a pro when it comes to this thing, but if this boy was new to this… then, would she be asked to lead everything and be of dominance? Wow. She didn’t know what to do.

An hour later, she reached the location, but as before she was about to open the door, she started getting nervous and now she was shaking. “Come on, Jooyoung. Just once. Just once.” She kept chanting to calm herself down. It was now difficult to open the door because her mind and her body were not cooperating at all. She even dropped the keys which made a bit noise on the now silent room. She closed the door back, still shaking, and as she finally got a good view of the whole room, she noticed it was well prepared and it sets the mood completely. She looked around, hugging herself imagining how on that night, she would lost everything.

Just then, the bathroom opened and a man only in his shorts appeared. She was taken a back in surprise because she didn’t know he was already there. She didn’t know what to feel. The angelic looking guy on the photo looked different with his top being exposed and his hair wet for he probably just had a shower. “Hi.” The guy said and she bowed her head in both nervousness and confusion. She tried to smile and asked for the money. He said it was on a brown envelope on the table. Slowly, she looked at it, and found that it was really there.

Suddenly, she felt the man walking towards her in such a low pace. She lifted up her face to meet his eyes, and got scared on how he looked at her. He was scary, that’s all. It felt like the softness of the man in the photo was gone, and along she was expecting to meet the same baby and angelic face.

She couldn’t think straight when the guy finally touched her arms and talked to her. She felt the heat coming from his body, and she was alerted that this is not just gonna be something. As she looked at the bed, it seemed like it gave her a preview of what’s going to happen later. She thought of pain, suffering, and merciless act from this man. She was so afraid, that when he started kissing her, she went in panic because heck, he kissed so well that she didn’t want to let go anymore. But the thought of this man bringing her pain got into her again, and she didn’t want to do it anymore. Seriously, he was scaring the out of her.

With one big push, she immediately get off of him and the man stumbled in the bed. That’s when she took advantage of it and got the money from the table. “I’m sorry!” And before he could catch her, she ran outside and went away with the cash.

She felt sorry because she felt like a thief, but what she could do? She needed it the most, and yet she couldn’t do the job. So though it may be a crime, she had no choice but to do it.