Boys' talk

Unwelcomed Pleasure

“Hey, Onew hyung, move a bit. I am almost falling off the bed.” Minho complained as he tried pushing himself more on the bed. His hyung was occupying too much of the bedspace already.

“I am almost at the end again, what do you want?” Onew looked at him annoyingly, and then he turned facing his back against him.

“Aish, Onew hyung. I need more space, and this blanket, too.” Minho muttered with his endless complains.

“Hey, you, two, can you stop bickering? I can’t sleep at all!” Key, who was on the other bed, whined at both of them. It was getting irritating for him since the room was filled with the two’s nonstop argument because of the bed. It was decided that they will buy another bed to be put on MinKey’s room for Onew, but for the meantime, Onew’s gonna sleep alternatively on Minho and then Key’s bed. For the first night, he chose to sleep with Minho.

But since it has been two three years since the last time they shared a single bed together, there was really a lot of changes since their body grew even much from their past physique. They were just boys back then but now they were big boys. Sure, it was hard to fit two well-built big boys into a single bed.

“Ah, I can’t sleep. Hey, Onew hyung… let’s just talk.” Minho gave up and straightened up asking Onew to face him.

“What? I’m sleeping.”

“No.” Minho uttered, acting out as a way of being sweet to his hyung. “Hyung, ever since Jooyoung came, you seemed a bit distant, not only to Jooyoung but to us as well. It felt like you were hiding something.” As to what Minho said, Onew immediately flipped himself to face him and Key also faced them from his bed. “Kibum-ah, do you notice it, too? That sometimes, Onew hyung seemed to be having something in his mind, but he never tells us.”

“I notice that.” Key said. “And it seemed like he keeps Jooyoung away from us. Like, this morning, when Jonghyun was about to hug her, he suddenly reminded him about taking a bath first.”

“That was because Jonghyun really wanted to take a bath first!”

“But it appeared like you really just didn’t want him to hug her!” Key and Minho were obviously putting him on the hot seat. “The night Jooyoung went here for an overnight because Taemin was sick. It was you who asked her to stay, right? And it was also you who put out a pillow and a blanket for her.”

“That wasn’t me! Jonghyun said it was him, right? Why are you pointing at me?” Onew tried hard to defend himself, but this is his weakest point, being caught off guard when he was obviously guilty of something.

“It couldn’t be true because that same morning as we talked, I noticed Jonghyun was surprised to see Jooyoung in the morning as well, and he accidentally told me about waking up that morning with the sight of Jooyoung entering their room because of Taemin. He said she really admired her for being dedicated. If he was the one who went out to give her blanket and pillow, then why would he still be surprised in the morning when she came in?”

“So why did Jonghyun hyung claim it?” Minho was confused. “To tease Onew hyung?”

“Come on, Onew hyung, you’re the oldest, and the leader. If you’re not too focused on observing and guarding Jooyoung then you should have read Jonghyun’s mind.” Key laughed. “We have been with each other for 8 years already, and it’s normal to read one’s mind just by his single movement. Like you.”

“There must be something between you and Jooyoung before and we’re so curious to know about it.” Minho added and laughed along with Key.

“And Jonghyun. He has a crush on her, I’m sure of that. And Jonghyun knows you are eyeing on her, too, but then he knew he had an advantage.”

“Seriously, you guys love to make stories.” Onew shook his head, trying to cover himself up for the last time, but Key sat up, determined to make him realize everything that they were saying were true.

“You don’t like the fact that you like her, and though you might want to control her, little by little, she is starting to turn the situation and if this doesn’t stop, then one day you’ll just end up being under her spell. As I can see, it’s really starting to happen.”

“Yah, Kim Kibum.” He became more serious, as if it could scare Kibum and would stop him from talking.

“Lee Jinki is the type to not let anyone order him around – especially when he knows that person doesn’t have any right to do so. You haven’t really liked someone for real, hyung, so you never knew how it felt, and huge chances are, you’re going to fall for Jooyoung, and you don’t like the idea of falling in love and having her thoughts important for you. You don’t like to be under her spell, and though you might enjoy being in love with her, your pride and ego keeps you from opening up to her.”

“In short, you are too proud to fall in love, hyung.” Minho summarized. “I didn’t know why you had to get her in the first place but one thing’s for sure, you didn’t expect yourself to feel this way towards her.”

“It’s like, she’s making you happy and inspired, but you don’t welcome those emotions, that is one of the reason why you are cold to her.”

“One reason? There’s another one?” Minho asked and Key nodded.

“He’s also ually attracted to her. I’ll bet my clothes and my shoes, Onew hyung would constantly feel just by the thought of her around.”

“YAH!” Onew shouted. He couldn’t believe these guys could read him more than himself could.

“And the thought of Jooyoung lying on his bed. Her body resting on the place where his body usually rests.” Minho added.

“Her body resting on the place where he usually do himself…” Key whispered and both of them chuckled.

“AISH! Seriously!” Onew couldn’t take it and threw one of the pillows to him to shut Key up, he then covered himself up with the blanket and tried sleeping just so he could escape the two.

Minho and Key didn’t stop laughing, and even high fived each other. The mission to bully the obvious hyung was accomplished.


A/N: (bigger font and dominant color so you have no excuse not to see) as much as you demand me for quick updates, I think I have the right to demand you for longer comments! right? right! Now. go. I am not updating until you give me your precious LONGER comments! xD luv u!