Hold Me

Unwelcomed Pleasure

“Jooyoung-ah, we’re here.” She heard someone calling her name gently so she opened her eyes to wake up. The first thing she realized was that she was leaning on someone’s shoulder. It was Onew. She wanted to immediately get up but she felt her head aching so she paused for a while to feel herself. “Are you feeling better?” Onew asked and she slowly nodded. “Headache?” She was surprised Onew knew, maybe because he had been in the same situation before.

“Onew-yah, Jooyoung-ssi, let’s go?” The manager went to their seat to see if everything’s alright.

“Oh yeah.” Onew stood up but didn’t forget to help her. Obviously, Jooyoung was struggling to stand straight because she was still feeling the entire world spinning, and she was feeling strikes of pain in her head everytime. It was a bad experience for a first timer.

“Let me help you.” Jonghyun appeared from Onew’s behind after studying the situation. He figured out Jooyoung was still unwell.

“Thank You.” Onew said and instead of letting him hold Jooyoung, he took their bags and passed it to Jonghyun. “Please carry our bags so I can walk with her properly.” Jonghyun was suddenly dumbfounded and unable to react. In the end, he only was able to really carry their handbags.

They went out the plane with Onew tightly holding on to her because he was a bit worried that she would lose her balance. Jooyoung was really thankful to him deep inside. She knew her knees were already a bit weak and if no one really holds on to her, then she was sure about falling and losing her balance. It was good that Onew was able to read through her actions and movements.

Before they even get to the exit, they waited for some minutes so Jooyoung can regain her strength. As they wait for their luggage, the members observed her well as she breathe in some natural air around her. Onew was silently observing. His arm supporting her back just in case she gets dizzy.

After about 10 minutes, she opened her eyes.

“Jooyoung-ah, are you better?” Jonghyun immediately asked to which she nodded. “It must have been a bad travel for you.”

“It’s okay. I was moving a lot during the first minutes of travel so it really hit me a lot.” She explained. “But I feel better now. I think I can walk alone.” Then she turned to Onew to meet his eyes. “I’m sorry I’ve caused so much trouble to you and thank you for helping me out until now.”

Onew nodded. “But are you sure you’re fine? You can hold on to me as we walk outside.”

She shook her head and smiled towards him. The rare smile was seen again, and if it wasn’t because of the serious conversation Jooyoung and Onew were having, then 2MinKey might have shouted in celebration of the appearance of her smile. Good thing they decided to remain squealing just among themselves. “I’m okay, Onew ssi. I think I can walk alone.”

“You sure, huh?” Finally, Onew let go, but there was still a bit of worries so he decided to stay beside her, whatever happens.

After few more minutes, their things arrived and they were out to go to their van towards their dorm there. Though Jooyoung said she was fine already, Onew still didn’t leave her side and as they walked towards the exit, Jonghyun was walking on her other side. It was like Jooyoung had two of the SHINee members as her bodyguard.

Onew kept on eyeing on her as they walk so he quickly noticed when she tripped a bit. “Oh! Be careful!” He told her with a bit naggy expression though it sounded more in a caring way. “Grab here.” He said and pointed at the hem of his shirt. Jooyoung looked at her confusingly. “It would be awkward to hold your hand. It would be more awkward to have my arm around your waist. You see those fansite masters?” Jooyoung finally get what he meant so she followed and grabbed the small part of his shirt.

“Jonghyun-hyung.” Minho went beside Jonghyun and placed an arm around his shoulder. “Are you perhaps Son Jooyoung manager? Wow. It fits you!” He teased and Jonghyun slightly punched him in the stomach.