Let's meet the sunbae!

Unwelcomed Pleasure

During the break of Sukira, Kai and Suho both came out of the booth to search for their manager. They immediately saw her outside the booth as she was sitting silently on the side. “Noona!” Kai called excitedly as if they were suddenly really close at the moment.

“Yes? Do you need anything?” She stood up like a waiter ready to take orders.

“Before going home later, we are going to meet some hyungs.” Suho informed her.

“But, Daehyun-oppa said to drive you straight home after this schedule? Does he know about your meeting with your hyungs? Wait, I think I should ask him.” Jooyoung tried getting her phone from her bag but Kai stopped her and just smiled sheepishly.

“Noona, it’s okay not to tell hyung about this.” He told her.

“There are places we are allowed to go to once a schedule is done. It’s not like we’re really locked up back in the dorm. You just don’t tell him, okay?”

“Oh. Okay, I understand.” She answered quickly as of course, it will be really weird for these kids if they don’t break any rules set on them. They’re old enough to have some fun. “But then I think I really would have to go with you.”

“That’s not a problem!” Suho told her excitedly. “Treat is as a bonding with us so we could be closer!”

“Kai-ssi, Suho-ssi, please go back to the booth now.” The PD of the program said and they smiled to her before going in.

She sighed and sat back to the side. She thought she would be able to go home on time today and have some sleep. There is really no fixed time when it comes to this kind of work. She checked her phone and it’s almost 12am. Where on Earth will these kids still go at this hour?

Jooyoung looked over the booth and she noticed how the two’s moods brighten. Maybe it was because they were able to convince her immediately. She suddenly thought if all managers are like that, or are they strict and don’t allow this kind of request?

But they are meeting some hyungs, anyway. It could be their friends or their sunbae, so she thought maybe it was really okay.

As they went back to the car to leave, Kai told her where to go. “Do you know where Jazz bar is, noona?”

Her eyes widened in surprise. “We’re going to a bar? I thought you are just meeting your hyungs then why do we need to go there?”

The two chuckled for few seconds before Suho talked. “By meeting means having a drink while chatting with them, Jooyoung-ssi. Don’t worry, Jazz is a really private bar so there won’t be any chaos if we go there, and we’re hanging out with a more famous sunbae group, so there’s nothing to be worried about.” He even winked at her playfully and she had to immediately turn back to her seat because it was making her crazy how naughty these kids actually were.

“Will there be girls involved? I can’t allow it, Suho-ssi.”

“Aww, of course we will only be looking at you.” Suho joked and Kai laughed as well. “Just kidding, Jooyoung-ssi, but there really are no girls. If you see any, then that’s not for us but for sunbaes. They are allowed to do it as long as they can hide it.”

Slowly, Jooyoung was starting to get to know how an idol lives. He realized they really are free and the company doesn’t really tighten their grip on them. These kids just know how to hide. Take for example, that sneaky SHINee guy… She suddenly thought. “But Jongin-ah, who are we meeting among them? Is it only Taeminnie?” Suho asked when Jooyoung started the car.

“I’m not sure, but maybe he’s with other members. Wait, since Jinki hyung called you a while ago then maybe he’ll go with him.”

“Aah… yes. Maybe.” Suho rested his head on his seat. “Aigoo… They are so busy but they still find time for this? These sunbaes, really.”

“Ahh, Excuse me, but are we meeting your Super Junior sunbaes?” She interrupted trying to talk to them. She memorized all the sunbae and hoobae groups name but she didn’t really know the member’s name.

“I’m surprise noona doesn’t know SHINee members name. We’re meeting SHINee, noona.”

Her eyes widened in surprised and she suddenly wanted to back out. “We are meeting SHINee?!” She said as if someone caught her off guard. This couldn’t be the end of me!