I originally came first

Unwelcomed Pleasure

“What’s happening?” Completely clueless with no single idea of what’s happening, Jooyoung frowned when Onew suddenly shifted into the opposite mood and went inside their room as if he was really pissed off. He was okay few minutes ago before they arrived. “Jinki-ah!” She even called him but there was no response.

“I was right as to how I thought.” Jonghyun whispered to Key but the other frowned, showing disapproval of what Jonghyun did. “What? I warned him, didn’t I? But he still refused to make a move.”

“Aigoo.” Jooyoung sighed and decided to brush his weird mood swing off. “I’ll just change clothes and come back.” She put back her bag she placed on the couch and moved to enter her room – making the other four surprised of how she was quickly able to get over the fact that Onew had become moody again.

“And she’s not even bothered by it.” Minho shrugged his shoulders as the door of Jooyoung’s room closed. “I’m not surprised that even she has gotten used of Onew hyung’s weird personality.”

“I think I need to talk to Jooyoung.” Jonghyun expressed after a while and the others waited for him to say more – but he didn’t as he just left the details hanging.

“Why are you talking to her, hyung?” Curious Taemin just had to ask, but Jonghyun just smiled and shook his head – not revealing anything.

“Aigoo. Why?” Key was impatient but Jonghyun still didn’t bother telling them. “You’re killing us with curiosity. I’m afraid when you’re being mysterious. You tend to do weird stuff.”

“Why don’t you guys get some sleep and we have schedules to attend tomorrow?” He decided to end their conversation by asking everyone to rest. “I am not going to tell you anything however you ask for it, so quit insisting.” He said with finality, causing the other members to sigh in disappointment but rather followed what he said.

The four members were finally inside their rooms as Jooyoung went out with more comfortable clothes. She looked around and frowned when she realized that no one except for Jjong was outside. “Where’s everybody?” She asked.

“In their room, resting.”

“Have you eaten?”

“Can you make coffee? For the both of us.” Jonghyun stood up from the couch and met Jooyoung’s confused eyes. He smiled warmly. “I just want to make a confession.”

“Yah- yah- yah.” Key was leaning against the door as he called for Minho’s attention. The other was fixing something on his bed while Onew was sleeping on Key’s – though he wasn’t really sleeping – just acting like he was so he would not be asked about so many questions by these two again. “Minho-yah, come here. Jonghyun is making a confession.”

“A confession?” Minho stood up immediately with a surprised expression. “What confession? Is he going to tell her he likes her? But what about Onew hyung?”

It was suddenly clear to Onew. Jonghyun had finally took the advantage of him not telling her anything about how he feels. His dongsaeng was really gonna take over – claiming everything he did for her. He was fighting the urge to stand up, leave the room, and take Jooyoung away from him – and claim what or who was supposed to be his.

“Aish, this pabo. I thought he was not serious about it but lo-!” Key’s sentence was immediately interrupted as both of them were suddenly startled by Onew’s action. He rolled over the bed wide awake and stood up walking out of the room fast paced. “Oh- hyung…” Key was almost speechless and wasn’t able to do anything but move aside as Onew just grabbed the knob aggressively.

“Oh, sure, I’ll make some for-” She was in midsentence when the door to Key and Minho’s room suddenly opened. It was Onew. He wasn’t mad – but he was, obviously, in a hurry.

“Jooyoung-ah, let’s talk.” Immediately, he grabbed her hand, making Jooyoung in a complete daze again. The other members decided to go out from their room as they were afraid something would happen. Even Taemin was actually eavesdropping from his room.

“Hyung, I was about to talk to her, too.” Jonghyun defended but it wasn’t in the tone that would seem mad and aggressive.

“I think I originally came in first.” With that soft yet strong words of Onew, no one could ever argue back. He walked holding her hands and to Jooyoung’s panic, they went to her room and Onew shut the door immediately.

She stood with the door behind her as she looked up at Onew. “Ya-yah… what’s wrong?” Jooyoung tried asking, but instead of answering her, Onew, without any warning, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her – closing the distance between their lips as he kissed her. Jooyoung was frozen. She felt her entire body heating up as the closeness of their bodies gave her a different feeling. It was different, yes, but it was familiar. This exact heated sensation, she knew she had felt before.

“I-I’m sorry…” Onew said as he slowly parted their lips, but still closing the distance of their bodies. “I should’ve had this courage before but I was too stiff and stubborn to do so.”

Jooyoung was afraid, but still, she decided to meet his eyes, finally witnessing the different sparkle in them. At that moment, she was mentally asking herself why he looked so wonderful.

“I was the one who put blanket and pillow when you fell asleep on the couch, and I was also the one who sent the application personally asking them to pay special attention to you. Jonghyun claimed them because he knew I would hide it as a secret, and I don’t know, if it’s to tease me, or take advantage because he has a crush on you.”

There was a long silence as Jooyoung was suddenly lost in his eyes and Onew’s head was turning crazy having Jooyoung this close to him. Giving in to his desire, he slowly tilted her head up and pulled her closer again to kiss her for the second time, feeling her soft lips against his again. Jooyoung was probably surprised and mindblown of what he was doing, as she unconsciously parted gaining an entrance from Onew. He and gently bit her lower lip causing her heart to almost jump out of its place. She was completely inexperience of this thing, and the last person she remembered who kissed her – was still Onew from two years ago. Heck, he was her first kiss, and now, he was still her second, and third.

He was gentle, and the more he goes for every small movement, the more she shivered – wanting more – yet afraid to receive more. She didn’t know where to put her hands, and thanks to Onew’s initiative, he grabbed both her hands and placed them around his neck, allowing her to unconsciously pull him closer – making the kiss deeper.


A/N: Did I leave you hanging there? Sad to say, the next update is going to be by next year ~ hahahaha. /winks