Introducing, Lee Jinki

Unwelcomed Pleasure

A/N: And I'm back with this update! :)


“Yah! Hyung!” Minho shouted as soon as Onew fled towards the van. They knew he would be snatching the front seat again. “You told me I can have that seat today! Yah!” Minho tried to run but it was too late. Onew had already opened the door, hoped inside, and closed it back. The three chuckled while Minho was pissed off because he knew that again, his hyung just tricked him.

Onew couldn’t stay still as he entered the van. He found the driver’s seat empty as their manager was still inside the venue. He moved to that seat and threw his bag on the bag. “Hey, Onew hyung, you told me I can have the front seat, why are you…”

“You can have that seat. I am going to drive for today!” He said excitedly and the manager opened the door – surprised to see Onew already sitting at his place. “Hi, hyung! Give me the keys, and you can sit at the back!” He said, and without the manager having his reaction, Onew snatched the keys on his hand and the manager knew then that he was lost.

“Hyung.” Jonghyun called out. “You were bruised and you couldn’t even move your legs a while ago because of cramps, now why are you suddenly hyper and energetic again?” He asked, trying to stop his hyung from being too hyper.

“Because it’s not fun when it’s painful, and pain is just in the mind. There might be some accident but it heals immediately, and we always have to stay energetic and hyper no matter what happens, so let me drive for today to show everyone I’m okay.” He checked if everyone was inside and when he confirmed it, he started the car and rolled down his window to show himself to the fans.

“Lee Jinki, what are you doing?!” The manager shouted in surprise but Onew then was busily waving and saying goodbye to the fans who were crazily screaming outside. “Close your window! Yah!”

“Hyung, chill! It’s not like they could kidnap me if I show them my face.” He laughed out loud but followed anyway, and in a blink of an eye, the guys inside held on their seats firmly as the car scooted with their driver laughing out loud in naughtiness.

It took them about 20 minutes in the road before they were able to arrive at the company. SHINee still needed to do some rehearsals before going home, so they went there first and would stay for about three hours.

“HAA!!” Onew randomly yawned as they walked towards the corridor going to their practice room. “I just want to sleep right now, can you spare me 15 minutes?” He looked at the members and the members didn’t answer. “Thank you. You are really considerate, you always don’t allow hyung to get tired.” He said claiming their silence as a yes. Kibum shook his head but chuckled. Onew was in the mood of being a kid today. Maybe he just wanted to get spoiled since he was feeling a bit depressed.

They knew Onew from the start, and they knew that when he’s depressed, feeling pressured and a bit down, he will hide it by being talkative, funny, and naughty, so they understand him well. It was good enough that he was just like this. About 2 years ago, before some incident happen, Onew would randomly go out and be gone the entire night, without anyone of them knowing about where he went. He will go back the next morning with a happy expression and a bright mood as if he was a plant that was newly watered and the dried leaves have been picked away.

Before Onew could enter the room, his eyes immediately took glance of a girl who was walking with Suho and Kai towards the elevator. He paused for a while for he couldn’t help but stare at her.

“Hey, what are you staring at?” Jonghyun said and followed Onew’s sight direction. “It’s impossible for you to be frozen because of Kai and Suho.”

“She looks familiar.” Onew said and Jonghyun shook his head and held his hyung’s shoulder.

“Hey, hyung… you say that to anyone you want to make a move with. I heard EXO’s got a new female manager and she could be it. Don’t tell me you’re done sneaking around female idols and noonas, now you’re more interested to managers?”

“Pabo.” Onew looked at him and elbowed his stomach. “I just thought probably I’ve seen her somewhere. She dresses far from being a girl and you know that’s not my type. Whatever. Let’s go.” Onew said and finally opened the door to enter the practice room.