I'm so curious

Unwelcomed Pleasure

As they entered the practice room, Onew just threw his bag on the side and lied down on the cold wooden floor. He said he would take a nap for 15 minutes and sure he would do that. The other members sat down as well. Jonghyun and Taemin were busy with their phone. Key and Jonghyun were chatting about random things only they could understand.

Everybody was busy doing their own thing while Onew flipped himself from side to side – obviously bothered by something and s knew he was not sleeping at all. “Hyung, don’t tell me you’re thinking about that girl?”

“Which girl?” Key suddenly asked and looked at Onew who didn’t even look at them and held himself lying on his stomach with his face down the floor.

“Probably EXO’s new manager. He saw her before entering the practice room and then he became like that.”

“Oh seriously!” Onew was not able to hold it in moved up and grabbed his bag to get his phone.

“What are you doing?!” Kibum called out thinking he was acting really weird again.

Onew actually looked for Suho’s number to call him up. JongKey looked at each other and thought that Onew has gone crazy again. “Joonmyun-ah… Are you busy?” He said as soon as Suho picked up his phone.

“Not really, hyung, but we are heading to Sukira as replacement for sunbaes.” He informed him well.

“Who are you with?”

“Ah, this guy is desperate.” Key shook and scratched his head in annoyance.

“I’m with Kai, and the new manager.” Suho answered – clueless of why Onew was asking all of these to him. “Why, hyung? Do you need anything?”

“Ah. No. I saw you earlier with someone so I’m just wondering who it was.” He said smoothly, as if he really just called for nothing.

“Oh, really? I’m sorry we weren’t able to meet you. Yeah. We have a new pretty manager. She practically knows everything and she’s driving for us right now.” Suho started boasting about her. “And she’s really young… only 23, hyung.” He suddenly whispered.

“Oh, okay. I’m hanging up now, we still have practice. See you when I see you.” He said and right away clicked the end call. He sighed and found the four members looking at him suspiciously.

“It is not in your personality to actually chase after a girl, now what are you doing?” Minho said almost disregarding the fact that he’s older.

“I am not chasing after her, I told you she just looked familiar and I can’t stay still wondering where I met her and when.” He admitted.

“Maybe she’s a fan.” Taemin concluded. “You’ve been seeing the fans’ face everytime and for sure she has been to a lot of our fansigning.”

“Here, hyung, just look at this.” Jonghyun suddenly showed him an idol noona’s photo and almost directed it to his face. “This noona likes you a lot so you should start dating her.”

Onew frowned. “I’ve seen her twice and I really don’t have interest.”

“You said you like her.”

“Before, but not anymore. Ah. Whatever! Let’s stand up and do some practice.” Onew finally got up and so as everyone. He knew his 15 minutes was over and though he really wasn’t able to sleep, he had to stand up and do the rehearsal.

“But you know what, hyung, if you think she’s familiar then you can recognize her on the second sight. Do you want me to call Jongin up and ask him to have a drink? For sure that new manager will come along.” Taemin suggested, and though the other three hyungs looked at him sharply for tolerating his hyung, Onew on the other hand found the suggestion really agreeable.

“That’s a good idea, Taemin-ah. Call him up and let’s start practice.” As usual, though Onew was distracted by some girl, he wouldn’t let himself get unfocused on their practice. He gathered himself up and prepared to do few rounds of rehearsals.