I knew it!

Unwelcomed Pleasure

He will not remember you.  He won’t remember you, Son Jooyoung, you just need to relax. Jooyoung kept calming herself down as she parked the car on an unoccupied space. She kept on fidgeting, and thinking if she could still escape. She had already ask the two if she could go home instead, but Kai and Suho both insisted that she should go, or they jokingly said that they’ll tell the other managers about how she doesn’t properly take care of them.

Suddenly, Kai’s phone rang. It was a call from Taemin. “Oh, hyung, we’re here. You’re inside already? Okay. We’ll be there in a bit.” He said and quickly ended the call as he shook his head. “These hyungs really have no patience. Come on?” Suho nodded and soon they hoped out the car. “Noona, let’s go!” Kai peeked at her from the window when they realized that she almost didn’t have any intention to leave the car.

“Oh. Yeah. Yeah.” She said, took the car keys, and though it was against her will, she left the car and followed them inside.

Meanwhile, the five guys were on a larger table inside the bar. They went together and agreed to spend just an hour and a half there, and whether they like it or not, they will leave to have some rest so as to have enough energy for the schedules the next day. “Are you going to talk to her?” Minho asked and Onew, who was closing his eyes as if he’s resting, opened them and looked at him for a while.

“If it’s necessary, then of course I would, but if she’s someone I have never known then I can’t see any reason why I should talk to her.” He answered coldly and put himself back to closing his eyes. “She really just bothered me a while ago when I saw her, plus, I didn’t see her enough so I just need to see her fully. I don’t know. Whatever.”

“Oh, here they are.” Taemin said after seeing Kai and Suho coming towards them. Onew immediately opened his eyes but was a bit disappointed when he noticed that there were only the two of them.

“Just the two of you?” Onew asked.

“Yeah, but we’re with our new manager. She’s just in the comfort room.” Suho informed them and immediately occupied seats to start chatting with them. Onew nodded and acted as if he was really not interested on seeing her.

Meanwhile, Jooyoung went to the lady’s room just to breathe and compose herself. She thought it would be okay to see him, but now that she was actually close to seeing him again, it felt like she was not prepared for it. All the things Haena said the other night came to her mind. What if that SHINee guy really recognizes her? What if he gets to be reminded of what happened before? She was not a fast runner to run away. But what was the name of that guy again? Olyu? Jongyu? Whatever, but there’s a ‘yu’.

She took a deep breath as she encouraged herself. “Fighting!” She said while she was in front of her mirror, took her bag, and finally went outside the lady’s room.

However, as she walked out the lady’s room, it was the exact time as the SHINee guy appeared on the corridor – probably was heading to the men’s room.

Oh my God!  Before she could even react, his eyes met hers and she was now certain that he saw her – she was just hoping he didn’t recognize her. She was so nervous that she bowed her head and avoided his gaze. She just needed to pass by him, and then everything will be okay because she will be assured that he didn’t know her.

“I knew it.” She stopped right beside him as Onew grabbed her arm. It was not hard nor hurting but there was enough pressure indicating that he won’t let her go.

“E-excuse me.” She didn’t look at him still and stayed bowing her head. “I don’t know you.”

“It’s a funny excuse, coz majority of women at your age knows me.” Onew added and pulled her even closer, making her a bit more nervous.

“Excuse me but I have some other things to do.” She just wanted him to let her go, and nevermind if she gets scolded the next day. She just needed to leave right now. Jooyoung tried letting go, but Onew held her even tighter, pulling her a bit closer for one last time. He was taller than her, that his chin was just above her head at that moment.

Onew leaned down closer. She was getting scared of him already. “You think I’ll let you go the second time?” That whisper close to her ear sent millions of electricity in her entire body. She quickly let go, looked at him for one last time and without any warning, ran away and as Onew knew, she didn’t went to Suho and Kai but maybe she just ran away.

He smirked and felt victorious. He brushed his hair up with his fingers as his fringe were blocking his eyes. He looked at the direction where she ran and smirked again to himself.


A/N: I bet you are all wondering right now about what happened to these two 2 years ago ~ Hahahaha. Curious much, eh? /winks