[Onew Side] It was two years ago...

Unwelcomed Pleasure

Onew looked behind him to find Jooyoung keeping up with his pace so she won’t run late. He secretly chuckled. He didn’t know where he got the idea of making this girl suffer, but heck, he was enjoying how she looked at the moment.

He could still clearly remember what happened two years ago…

“Hyung, you’re going out again?” Jonghyun took notice of Onew as he was about to leave the dorm. The latter only smiled and nodded. “Where are you going?”

“Somewhere there.” He said and left just without saying anything more.

Bonding with the hyungs, Onew had once found out that some sunbaes from the company tend to find release of urges from this contact who would give them women they could have the night with. At first it sounded funny, coz Onew thought he could live a bit more by doing it by himself, but just one day, he woke up with the need of having someone else do that for him. Yes, he needed a woman to play with.

But sleeping with a woman was not as easy as finding someone to play with on a street. Knowing that he’s an idol, it requires a lot of cautions, and he really should take care of the privacy and secrecy of what he was about to do.

He took the contact from a reliable sunbae and called up. It was a girl who answered the phone the other night and told him what he wanted.

“One who has not been touched by anyone.” He said directly which surprised the woman on the other line a bit. She said it would be so expensive to have a so he added. “Is 1 Million won enough? I’ll give 250 000 won for you as a tip.” He said as if spending money was not a big deal. Sure thing, for SHINee had constantly been very demanding not just in South Korea but almost all around the world. They are earning a lot that paying at such a price was not a big deal – as long as he’s safe and clean. “But I am only giving the 250 000 won to you after I’m done.” Yes, the money was nothing, but he was just being practical as well.

The woman called this morning to tell him someone agreed to the offer, and she’s free tonight so if he could make it, then he should go. He wasn’t free, but he found a way to clear their schedule making a room for this one time occasion. Going around every night, having a drink with some random friends, and flirting with a girl, were some things he had been doing, but on having as a form of pleasure and release… this would be his first time.

Tonight, he will head to the said location. He made sure first that it would be very discreet there and that no one would know about it.

He arrived and checked the place to find it very classy and sophisticated. There was even a touch of intimacy and romance which made him even more . The lights were dimmed and the bed was covered in loud red color. The pillows were white and there were scented candles on the table. “Is this honeymoon?” He chuckled after having that kind of feel over the place.

Onew decided to take a shower so he took his own towel, a boxer, and a pair of shorts. He stepped inside, open the shower, and let himself get lost for a while with his thoughts and the sound of water flowing through his body.

He heard a noise from outside so he closed the shower for a while. The next thing he heard was the clicking of the door closed. “It must be here.” The idea of the girl’s arrival suddenly aroused her. His contact said the girl was probably two years younger than him. She’s a college student and she obviously have the looks and the body.

Yes, he was hoping for the best.

The door of the bathroom has a transparent glass on the upper part of it so Onew took advantage of it to see her first before she could see him. There, a young girl welcomed his sight and he smiled unconsciously after thinking she looked lost and nervous.

She was fidgeting her hands, looking around the empty room and constantly hugging himself. She was getting nervous, and as weird as it may sound, the fact that she looked a bit helpless and innocent even made the blood through his veins get even wilder. He looked like a predator watching on his prey, ready to attack her soon. He stopped for a while to feel himself, heck, he was unstoppable.

So he clicked the door open and showed himself. The girl stepped back in surprise as she probably didn’t notice that he was in the bathroom all the time. He was not that sure if she was surprised because he is an idol, or simply because she didn’t thought he was there.

“Hi.” He said in his now low voice. Wow. His whole body was now really active that he would just want to jump on her and start doing whatever he wants.

The girl bowed her head down, but Onew saw that she tried to smile. Gosh, she was intoxicating. Onew didn’t know why every movement of her made him aroused. “Do-do you have the money?” She said with a bit of stuttering, to which he found cute.

“There on the table. That brown envelope.” He said simply and slowly started getting closer to her. The girl probably noticed it that she suddenly started taking few more steps back. “Come on, sweetie… oppa won’t hurt you.” He whispered.

“I-I’m sorry b-but this is m-my first time.” The girl slowly looked up, meeting eyes with him. He paused for a while, as her gloomy and teary eyes met his. It was like he would have wanted to take care of her forever. He didn’t know wanting a woman so badly would feel this way. It’s like everything about her is simply beautiful and attractive.

Finally, Onew got closer and was able to hold her by her shoulder. He felt her shiver so he chuckled. “You’re nervous? But this is my first time, too.” Slowly, he reached for her lips and as they touched, he felt the softness and the pureness of it, as if no one has really touched them before. They were sweet, and he thought they were longing for some more attention so he kissed her deeper and begged for an entrance to .

Suddenly, the woman pulled away so strongly that he stumbled on the bed. Onew chuckled. He didn’t know this girl also had some beastly attitude. He thought she wanted to dominate him.

But worse comes to worst when the girl suddenly just grabbed the brown envelope. “I’m sorry!!” She shouted and before he could stand up to grab her back, she opened the door and ran away. He badly wanted to follow him, until he remembered he was just wearing a pair of shorts and it would stir trouble if he comes out.

“Dammit!!!!” He punched the bed in annoyance and in anger. “What the hell?!!” He was left there unable to fully touch and own her, worse, his money was taken away. “I’ll catch you soon, seriously.” He said to himself as he lied back to the bed, unable to really comprehend what happened.

And then he promised, he will never do this again – No. Never.


A/N: This is only based on how Onew looked at what happened. We still have Jooyoung but we'll save her for later. :D /winks.