Long time, no see

Unwelcomed Pleasure

A/N: I had to write fast because someone is so demanding that she even sends photos of JINKI to inspire me. Excuse me, but he distracts me like... all the time! UGH.

See? I just posted this chapter on Perfect Two. I am really out of my mind. Good thing I checked it out.


“Jooyoung-ssi? Can I talk to you for a while?” One of EXO’s manager, her Daehyun oppa, called out in a serious tone. She suddenly felt nervous. It was only her 4th day in work and yet, she’s being called as if she did something wrong. Did they found out about her allowing Suho and Kai that night to have a drink on a bar?

Though nervous, she still followed and went where Daehyun was going. They stopped not too far from the boys, just enough for them not to hear anything. “We need to swap you with another manager from a different group.” She frowned as she never heard about swapping managers before. “I’m sorry. I know originally you are supposed to be managing EXO but something came up and we need a male manager so we decided to take one manager from a different group and then we’ll send you there.”

“I… I don’t understand…” She said cluelessly.

“Actually, me, too…” He whispered but still smiled at her. “Anyways, since you got hassled by this sudden change so I’m going to drive you towards their dorm in a while. I just need these boys to have their practice done.”

She sighed but she knew she was not in the position to say no. She was just a newbie – and being a newbie delimits her rights to complain or reject a work.

Few minutes later, someone arrived and she learned he was the manager whom she was going to swap with. He came to her and introduced himself, and after a while, it was decided that the new manager would be the one bringing her to the other group’s dorm.

“Don’t worry, they are all nice.” He told her and even smiled in assurance. They were now on their way to the dorm. “Those kids are tamed though sometimes, they couldn’t really be tamed, but you just have to make sure they do everything they are told to. Once they’re done with their work, then it’s okay for them to do everything that they want.”

She nodded. “I should not be as strict to them as it is in EXO?” The manager nodded and even chuckled.

“Though, they act the same age, they are still older so yeah, whether we like it or not, we need to let go of SHINee once in a while.”

“I got it… what?! SHINee?!”

The manager got a shock when she suddenly shouted and got in panic. He was driving at that moment, and he almost stepped on the brake if it wasn’t for his fast reflexes.

“Yah! Why did you shout?! What’s wrong with you?!”

“You said it’s SHINee? You mean I’m going to work for them?!”

“Didn’t Daehyun tell you about that? Yes, you’re going to work with SHINee from now on. Gosh, you almost killed the both of us. I got a shock.” He said and involuntarily held on his chest.

“But… but… “ Oh, jeez, why do I keep on having such a badluck?! No way… “Wait, oppa, can we just-“

“Oh, here we are.” He said and the car finally stopped in front of a building. “Let’s go, I’ll introduce you to them before I leave for EXO’s schedule.”

“Ah, why do we need to swap? I mean, I can stay with EXO and you can stay here, I mean, I am not comfortable with SHINee to be honest they look so…”

“They are goofy and fun just like EXO. And you are just around their age so I think you can all work well. Come on in?”

“Jinseok hyung!” Onew suddenly walked out the building and it gave her another reason to panic even more.

Oh my God, it’s him!

“Jinki-yah! Good thing you’re here. You should meet Son Jooyoung. She’s going to be your new manager from now on.” He introduced. Onew walked towards them wearing his signature dubu smile.

“Is she a noona? Wait. I think she’s a dongsaeng.”

“She’s only 23.” The manager said. “Can you take care of her and introduce them to the members instead of me? I need to go back to EXO.”

“Sure, hyung. I will take care of her, our manager dongsaeng.” He looked at her with a smiling face as if there wasn’t any hint of mischief happening in his head.


A/N: But Onew, ugh.. why do you make up stories that won't connect anyway? first you told one of your managers that she's an old friend, and now you acted like it was the first time seeing her.. so what are you really trying to do, eh?

 

(but why am I reacting, seriously?)