One Point for the Other!

Unwelcomed Pleasure

Jooyoung was so excited at the thought of Japan that she wasn’t able to properly sleep that night. She was rather busy preparing for the things she’ll bring and planning for the things she would want to do while she was there. It was going to be her first time riding an airplane as well so she was excited at that thought, too.

“Here’s your passport. I got it from the secretary of the human resource department yesterday.” The manager gave her what she needed to fly to Japan the next day and she was excited to accept it. She looked into it. She applied for it after being accepted in the company since they required all the managers to have passport and the necessary papers when flying overseas. “Okay, guys, are you all set? Let’s go?” Soon, all the members took their things and went to the van to go to the airport.

*** *** ***

“As is, guys. Minho sits with Taemin, Key sits with Jonghyun, and Onew… okay, just sit with Jooyoung, and we, hyungs, would sit together.” The manager announced just in time that they go up the plane. Onew had no reaction, as if he was not affected by that arrangement.

“Ah, Onew-ssi…” Jooyoung called as they were about to sit down. “Can I sit beside the window?” Onew frowned for a bit but eventually made a way to let her go in first. Jooyoung was trying hard no to show her excitement but Onew felt it by the way she moved and the way she looked anticipative of what’s about to happened. He smiled secretly. She looked cute when she seemed innocent.

As both of them were sitting down, Onew noticed how Jooyoung constantly fidgets. She’ll turn from here to there and sometimes go check her bag just to get nothing, close it and put it back to where she was placing it, and then she would repeat the same routine of her nonstop motion.

“Jooyoung-ah, don’t move a lot, you’ll get air sickness.” He reminded it and Jooyoung stopped for a while as she listened to what he said. Onew stayed still. He put his earphones on and closed his eyes to silently wait as their travel was going on.

But though he was closing his eyes, he still felt that Jooyoung was moving a lot. He couldn’t blame her. Excitement was keeping her adrenaline high. “Jooyoung-ah, stay still.” He said without looking at her, she stopped for a while, but then she would just get back on being so hyper and twitchy.

Then few minutes later, as they were already in the air, Onew felt her stop. She was now steady. At first he didn’t mind her, but it suddenly felt weird that she wasn’t moving anymore at all, so Onew opened his eyes to check on her. He forced a straight face after finding Jooyoung leaning on her seat, her head looking up, and it was obvious that she was trying to control her breathe. “I told you.” Onew shook his head and removed his earphone to help her. “Did you take a medicine for motion sickness before leaving?” Jooyoung didn’t talk and only shook her head. “Aigoo, that’s the most important thing to do before riding a plane.” He took his bag to get some medicine. He has been the type to bring a lot of medicine around because he always feels unwell.

Onew was checking his bag to get the medicine when Jooyoung started to get his attention but poking his arm with her fingers. “What?” He looked at her and Jooyoung gestured that she was about to throw up. Onew suddenly panicked and placed his hand down. “Oh no, no, Jooyoung, not here, come on, let’s go to the restroom.” He held her hand to guide her up and quickly took her to restroom.  As soon as she got into the sink, she really threw up. It was painful in the stomach, and Onew understood that because he had been like that before, so as a form of support, he gently rubbed her back and told her to just let it all out so she won’t feel sick anymore.

As she get up and cleaned the sick, Onew also noticed she had become weaker, probably because of the force she exerted to throw up. “Are you okay?” He asked, holding her arms for support, and she nodded. “Nothing more?” Jooyoung shook her head so Onew nodded and carefully walked with her outside the restroom.

“Onew-ah, what happened?” The managers peeped from their seats to check on both of them.

“Motion sickness, hyung.” He said with a smile while Jooyoung on the other hand was feeling really weak. “It’s okay, I’ll give her a medicine and I’ll make her fall asleep.”

Minho twitched his body to reach Key who was sitting in front of him. “Kibum-ah… look at hyung.” He whispered.

“I know… that’s the perfect silent killer moves.” They both chuckled and high fived.

Meanwhile, as they took a seat, Onew asked for a glass of water so Jooyoung can take the medicine. “Next time, just take one before we leave and then don’t move around. Stay still because it would really make you sick up here.”

Jooyoung nodded like a good child and took the medicine and glass of water. “Thanks.”

“Now lean on your seat and try not to move so much. It would be better if you fall asleep. I’ll wake you up as we arrive.”

She nodded again and do as asked, but she wasn’t still able to close her eyes. A lot of things were running through her mind.

Onew shook his head and went back to his phone. He took one of the earphones and placed it on her. Jooyoung looked at him as if she was surprised but he nodded. “Let’s listen to some calming music so you would calm down.” He said and immediately, she heard a sweet meloudious music that made her want to really fell asleep. Onew inserted the other earphone on his ear and sat back properly. He stretched out a bit when he suddenly felt sleepy as well.

As he was about to get to sleep, he felt Jooyoung’s head slowly leaning on his shoulder. He looked at her and she was already asleep. “Good thing you know how to listen.” He whispered and as if he wanted to do it naturally, he moved a bit closer to her and finally pushed her head a bit to finally lean it fully on his shoulder. He was able to smell the floral scent of Jooyoung’s hair.

And Onew must admit it was a good feeling. It felt nice having her by his side sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder. For him, it felt natural, and he smiled slightly at the thought of her again.

Because they were at the current position already, Onew wanted to take advantage of the situation so he decided to tilt his head a bit, leaning against her head. It felt even better as both of them were still listening to the same sweet and melodious music that made them fell asleep beside each other together. 


A/N: Guys, I want to thank you for giving me long and touching comments for the story!! It's always okay for me to receive comments and opinions from you. LOL, like, what you think will happen next? what is your idea of Onew or Jonghyun or Jooyoung's acts towards one another? Tell me anything, guys, that makes me want to update more so I can surprise you and meet your expectations and to let you anticipate more! Okay. I am talking nonstop. Hahaha see you on the next update! xD ^^

Don't forget your long comments! xD