Feeling Better

Unwelcomed Pleasure

“Kids.” Onew called once again before they leave the room. “Please don’t make her feel any different.” He reminded to which the rest smiled and chuckled slightly with.

“She’s still the same Jooyoung we knew. Nothing changed.” Minho cleared.

“It was you.” Jonghyun pointed at his hyung cutely with his index finger. “It was you we are now looking differently. Yahh~~ Onew hyung paying for a , I can’t believe it.”

Onew blushed. “It was only during that time. I did it once and you see, it didn’t even happen!” He said trying so hard to defend himself. “Stop it now, you, let’s forget about what happen!”

“Aiyoo~ hyung, you’re so dirty.” Key teased once again. They were sure having fun fooling around with their hyung since they knew he has nothing to fight back. Though he was trying to get mad, they knew that he was more embarrassed than irritated – which made him really cute, and the members loved it.

Finally, Minho opened the door and saw Jooyoung outside waiting for them to come out. “Oh. You’re still there?” Minho said with his eyes a bit larger than usual. Jooyoung innocently nodded.

“Yes, because Taemin and Jonghyun ssi told me they are going to call the rest of you for breakfast, but it still took you so long so I had to check on you.” She said. “I already prepared the food because I thought you’ll be coming out immediately.”

“I’m sorry.” Jonghyun walked towards Jooyung and wrapped his arm around her shoulder gaining weird look from her. “Onew hyung told a lot of stories that we forgot about calling them. Come on.” He walked with his arm around around her shoulder. She was looking at him weirdly, but Jonghyun was doing that for someone to see – and to be teased. “Lately he’s been dreaming about weird stuff that he needed our help to get him out of it.”

“Huh?” Jooyoung was obviously clueless about what he was talking about that she had to twist herself and struggle to look back while being held by Jonghyun on her shoulder. “You’re dreaming about weird dreams? Are those nightmares?” She asked Onew directly which made him speechless and it almost seemed like he was about to get choked.

“Beautiful nightmare, Jooyoung-ah.” Key corrected and smirked. “We advised hyung to face his fears so those dreams won’t bother him anymore.”

As they sat at the dining area, Jooyoung was still concerned about Onew – suddenly thinking that maybe his dreams has something to do with those bad dreams. She once learned in school that dreams have something to do with a person’s subconscious, and his subconscious still affects his everyday life. “They said bad dreams can happen when you sleep in a wrong position or when you’re not comfortable on your bed. Did this happen when you started lending your bed to me? Do you want me to give it back?”

Onew squeezed himself as Jooyoung pulled a chair beside her to talk to him as they ate. The other guys were exchanging weird glances while Onew was trying hard to maintain his composure. “I-I’m o-okay… I-I don’t t-think that’s t-the p-problem.” He said almost stuttering at every word.

Key shook his head. It was really the time to help their hyung. “Jooyoung-ah, you should eat, too. Come sit here. I’ll get you a plate.” Key stood up and signaled the members to move closer to Onew so Jooyoung would sit in the middle of Key and Minho, making some distance to Onew. The oldest hyung sighed and wanted to laugh at himself at the same time. This girl surely has a huge effect on him – for some reasons.

Finally, Onew had a little bit of peace while eating since Jooyoung was not beside him. They prepared well and left the dorm an hour and a half later.

In the car, the members also helped not to make the two sitting with each other. Yes, they were making fun of their hyung, but as guys themselves, they knew it would be hard for him to control his urges. It’s unbearable – sometimes.

But weirdly, Onew wanted to inch closer to her – for some reasons he didn’t understand again. He gets uncomfortable when she’s close, but he wants her beside him when she’s away. Right now, Jooyoung was sitting at the front seat, beside their manager who was driving the car.

Onew pulled out his phone, and sent a message to Jooyoung who was busy looking outside the window at that moment.

Onew: I’m sorry about yesterday. I was a bit irritated.

Jooyoung received a message and looked back to see him. However, Onew was looking away, trying hard not to exchange glances with her. Still she replied:

Jooyoung: Though it made me a bit irritated, I understand. Sorry for bugging you off, too. I should’ve just stayed away when I know you’re irritated to me.

Onew: I wasn’t irritated to you… It was me. I was irritated to myself.

Jooyoung: Why?

Onew: Because of something. Nevermind. I’m sorry.

Jooyoung: It’s okay. About your dream…

Onew: It was about you. I dreamed about you last night.

Jooyoung: WHAT?!

Onew: In my dream, you were doing something bad to me… and it scared me a lot… you were scary and I was really afraid of you. *inserts frightened emoticon here*

Jooyoung: Oh my gosh, really? Then it must really be a nightmare. I’m sorry!

Jooyoung looked back and Onew finally looked at her. They stared to each other for a while and then suddenly laughed together – leaving the others dumbfounded and confused as to why they seemed to be laughing about something only the two of them knew about.

“What’s funny?” Key asked Onew while he was secretly peeking at Onew’s phone. “Ah~ That’s something funny. Why don’t you tell her the whole details of your dream, hyung? Or should I?” He whispered.

“Yah.” Onew elbowed Key as he smiled back to his phone.

“You seemed more comfortable looking at her now. Is it gone? Are you feeling better?” Key asked to which Onew nodded.

“I feel better.”

“Was that why it took you longer in the bathroom?” Key raised an eyebrow and Onew eventually nodded with a refreshed smile.

“Minho said it’s good for the health.” Key burst out laughing at Onew’s weird expression after saying that – though really, it’s normal for boys like them.