First Day of Work

Unwelcomed Pleasure

A/N: A quick chapter for you all ~ :)) Hey, don't forget to leave your comments as soon as u're done reading! It's one of the reasons why I always want to update fast, since of course, I don't want to keep my readers waiting. ^^


“Hi, Jooyoung-ssi. Meet us on the practice room and I’ll introduce you to the boys.”  She was running towards the entrance of the huge entertainment company when she received the message from one of the managers of EXO.

“Miss! Miss!” She was running so fast but had to stop when the receptionist called her out. She paused and looked behind her. “Where are you going? Are you working here?!” He asked and came after her.

“Oh yeah. Yeah. This is my first day, actually.” She said while pulling out her ID from her bag as fast as she could. She got it the same day as she was accepted in the company. The receptionist looked at it at first and then nodded, gave her ID back and allowed her to go. She bowed and started running to the practice area again.

EXO at that moment was practicing for their new album with the choreographers and the rest of the managers. Jooyoung immediately heard the loud song from the room so she knew she arrived at the right place. She fixed herself first and wipe the sweat in her forehead as she sure ran a lot. She was wearing her old brown leather jacket with a white shirt inside partnered with a dark blue jeans. She was wearing sneakers and her hair was tied up in a messy bun with her fringe down the side of her forehead. As much as how she tried to fix herself, it would still appear like she came there rushing, but of course, Son Jooyoung won’t care. She’s the type to not really care about her looks – even if she knew she’s meeting a set of cute and handsome idols.

Finally, she knocked and waited for someone to open it. The first knock wasn’t heard so she had to repeat it. Few more seconds later, the door opened.

“Hello. I am Son Jooyoung.”

“Hi! Come in!” It was not the manager who texted her so he was a bit surprised to see Jooyoung. As she entered, the boys were still rehearsing a specific song. “I’ll introduce you once the song ends.” He smiled and asked her to sit down first. “How old are you? You look so young.”

“23.” She said and smiled slightly. Jooyoung wasn’t really the type to smile brightly. At this age, she learned how to be serious at all times.

“Yeah, really young. Are you, perhaps, a fan of them?” She smiled awkwardly and the manager immediately got it.

“I know. You’re not.” He chuckled and nodded. “It’s better, at least you won’t fidget and giggle randomly and be giddy when you see them. It’s better coz you will treat your job more professionally.”

“Thank you.” She simply said and went back to being serious. She looked at the guys who were now dancing into a groovy music, silently recalling each names. Jooyoung memorizes their names last night. It was hard to do it fast because they were 12, and there was the EXO M and EXO K division which slightly made her head ache.

Suho, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Sehun… they are EXO K and… Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and … and… Tao are from EXO M. Ah. This is difficult. Why are they so many?

Finally, the song ended, and she was finally introduced to the members. She tried smiling her brightest to appear friendly telling them constantly that they can rely on her and trust her because she can do just everything that they would ask of her.

“Jooyoung-ssi.” There are a total of 4 managers of EXO. They divide into two during EXO M- EXO K activities. “You would be in charge of their program appearances and if managers need to appear on these shows then you’ll do it.” He smiled at her. “I heard you are a communication graduate, so I think you can do this more than any of us. Here’s the schedule for the entire week. Since you’re new then we are going to hand the finished sched for this week, but next time, you’ll have to go with us in managing their sched. Is it okay?”

“It’s really okay. Thank you…”

“… oppa. Just call me oppa since we’re all like family here.”

“Yes, Daehyun-oppa. Thank you. I will study this and make sure everything is going to be good for them with me.”

“Okay, now, after this, Suho and Kai have to go to Sukira to host the radio show. You just need to look after them and make sure they’re good enough there. Report to me whatever happens. I think you can go alone since these 10 guys over here have different schedules and we are dividing out ourselves to them. Is it okay?”

“Yes! It is really, okay!” She said attentively.