I'll catch you!

Unwelcomed Pleasure

The next morning, SHINee gathered at the dining table to have their breakfast together and then they’ll leave for a schedule on a music show. It was silence until Jonghyun broke it to talk about EXO’s new manager.

“It’s weird that their manager didn’t appear. Why would she rather wait in the car when she could’ve just talked to us and have fun. Is she antisocial?” Jonghyun said, looking at Onew who eating his meal at that moment. He looked unaffected so he took his attention. “Do you still plan to see her?”

Finally, Onew looked up and shrugged his shoulders as he chewed his food. “Do you think we also need a female manager? I mean women are more caring than men.” He suggested and the four guys looked at each other, as if trying to see if they all understood what Onew just said.

“Don’t tell me you are going to ask for another manager?”

“Certainly not a female manager because I can see you, hyung, flirting around, acting cute in front of her.” Kibum shook his head and his hands – definitely disagreeing.

“I am going to get her from EXO.” Onew revealed and looked at them with his naughty gaze. The four members looked at him in disbelief – trying to see if he’s joking or not. “I’m serious. I’ll get her from them.”

“You are kidding me.” Minho shook his head in disagreement.

“I’m not.” Onew nodded and smiled. “I am really going to get her.”

“We don’t need a new manager.” Jonghyun uttered – voicing out his strong disapproval. “We’re fine with the three hyungs.”

“I need a personal manager.” Onew chuckled a bit louder and shook his head.

“I don’t get you. Not at all.” Kibum rolled his hand as he continued to eat. They were all aware of how naughty and hard headed Onew could be, and when he said he wanted to do something, then they knew there was nothing that could stop him – no matter how each of them tried.

For now, they just want to know how their managers would react and act upon this after knowing what Onew wanted to happen.

And as expected, Onew opened the same topic to his closest manager that morning as they were on their way to their schedule.

“Hyung, what do you think about getting new manager?” He asked. The manager looked at him weirdly.

“Don’t we have a new manager? We just hired Han Jinseok?” He said talking about the manager they hired only a month ago. Onew hissed, and he shook his head as if he was not satisfied.

“Hyung, you can trade him with EXO’s new manager. The female one. I think SHINee needs a female manager.” He wiggled his eyebrows up and down trying to win the side of the manager. The SHINee members, on the other hand, didn’t dare speak up. They knew Onew would insist on winning.

“Why do we need a female a manager? Hey, Lee Jinki, you are more than five years in this business. I always allow you play around but not on this one.” He said as if he was certain not to give Onew whatever it was that he wanted.

Then, Onew pulled out his phone and hummed. “Okay, I should just call Jungah noona and ask her to go out. What can you say? Will she like it if I bring her to the Lotte World?”

“Yah!” Their manager snorted and scowled in annoyance. “What are you trying to do?! Why do you have so much interest on that female manager?!”

Onew laughed and even rubbed his manager’s back. “Hyung, just do this for me, please? She’s an old friend, and she’s mad at me for doing something wrong, that’s why she never talked to me. I want us to be friends again, and the only way for it to happen is for me to be around her. Please? I’ll be a good kid. I promise.”

“Aish!” He sighed angrily. “I’ll see what I can do, but I can’t promise a thing, I’m telling you!”

“Yeah!” Onew punched in the air as he was so excited while the rest of the members behind him shook their heads.

“She’s a friend, my .” Kibum said annoyingly.


A/N: I'm sorry if I'm killing you with curiosity of what really happened before, but I am really going to reveal it ~ so soon ~