Manager Noona

Unwelcomed Pleasure

Jooyoung was silently watching over the pictorial. As much as possible, she just wanted to focus on her work, earn what she have to earn, save them and when she already has enough in her hands, then she’ll give the 1Million won to Onew. The only way she could get rid of this treatment was to give the money back.

She was staring almost expressionless at the boys who were projecting for the photoshoot. They were all serious. It was obvious that they love their job, and no matter how goofy and childish they could be, they knew how to separate play from work. Even Onew whom she thought was just immature all along, could look really serious and intelligent all of a sudden.

“Onew ssi, can you bite your lip once?” The male photographer asked and Onew did. “Perfect! You look more seductive with that! Good!”

As she was staring over there, she couldn’t help but pay attention to those lips Onew were biting. The image of him kissing her way two years ago suddenly appeared in her mind, she tried shaking her head to remove the thoughts, but just then she coincidentally met eyes with Onew as he was his lips. She swallowed and looked away, trying to save herself from any reaction her body could make.

On the other hand, Onew exactly knew what he was doing. He knew that doing that as he took glance at her will definitely give her a reaction. After all, he had already kissed her before, and somehow he thought it was her first, reason why it would make that kiss really hard to forget. Once he really got the chance, he’ll definitely show this girl what real punishment he’s going to give her because of her loud and uncontrollable mouth.

There was actually this main reason why he had to move immediately and get her after seeing her. It wasn’t because of money, heck, Onew could have a lot of 1Million won with some huge activities they’ve been doing as a group. He wouldn’t chase her just for that, but there was this feeling of being curious and intrigued. The feeling of not being able to fully have what you want or to fully know what you want to know, that’s why you wanted to chase after it so you find out the answers.

He couldn’t identify it properly. He just regarded that 1 Million won was the reason he really wanted to find her – eversince she left and ran away.

Well, maybe she just really left him intrigued, that’s why he wanted to see her. As to why he was treating her like that, maybe it was some kind of a defense mechanism.

Few minutes later, Taemin excused himself so they decided to have a few minute break. Jooyoung, who was silently watching, noticed Taemin’s look despite the heavy makeup. She saw how his eyes almost wanted to drop.

“Taemin-ssi? Are you okay?” Taemin sat down and nodded, though Jooyoung doubt so though there were still not that close, because it was part of her “job”, she reached out for his forehead to feel his temperature. “Oh my, Taemin-ssi. You have a high fever.”

“It’s okay, noona. We should let the photoshoot end and then we’ll go home.” He said in his weak voice, but Jooyoung shook her head and touched Taemin’s hand. “You feel cold in here. Lee Taemin, you are really not in a good condition. We should go home and you need to rest.” Before Taemin could complain, Jooyoung called out the others attention to tell them Taemin was sick.

“I didn’t even notice that.” Minho told Jooyoung after touching Taemin’s forehead. “I thought he was okay a while ago. I didn’t know he’s this hot.” He was beside him the entire time, that’s why he was wondering why he didn’t even feel his temperature.

“Oppa… We really should get home.” She told the older manager but he seemed against it. They were used on ending the schedule well despite injuries or sickness, which was why it was even okay for Taemin to keep going despite his condition. “You see…” Jooyoung said. “He looks so weak so he really needs to go home and take some medicine. Maybe the photographer could adjust having only four members around? If he keeps going on like this then his condition will worsen, then other schedules will be affected, too. Oppa, I’ll make sure Taemin ssi gets well until tomorrow. This is my job, right?”

“She’s right, and Taemin-ssi’s solo photo session has finished. He can go, I’ll just do some adjustments to make it seem like he didn’t miss a thing.” The photographer agreed and nodded.

“Then…” The manager threw the keys to Jooyoung. “You know how to drive, right? Then please take care of him. The rest, let’s proceed.” Jooyoung then took Taemin’s things and helped him get up, leaving the others as they head home.