One Point!

Unwelcomed Pleasure

A one day off for the SHINee members was already a big thing, and on that day, instead of going out to shop, to play, or to meet friends, they decided to stay home and have enough rest. Minho was sleeping all day while Kibum was cleaning their messy room. Jonghyun was in the living area watching random TV shows with the lazy Onew as he held on to his phone playing some games. Taemin was in his room, sleeping as well.

Jooyoung came out of the room and Jongyu quickly noticed how she dressed like she was going somewhere. She was wearing a straight cut white sleeveless dress which extended just few inches below her knee. She had her long black wavy hair down with a small silver ribbon shaped clip on the side. There was no other color added on her face except the pinkish and glossy lipgloss she used for her lips. She also had a small cream colored pouch.

“Where are you going?” Onew immediately asked and temporarily put down his phone.

“Oh. Since you have no schedule for today, I decided to go somewhere to visit a relative.” She told him, but Onew sighed and shook his head.

“Do you know that they gave us free day today because we need to be in Japan tomorrow?” He told her and she responded with a surprised expression. “So instead of going somewhere, you just probably would stay here to have some more rest.”

“Hyung… it must be a close relative to her so maybe she just want to visit them.”

“Our parents are important to us, too, but we don’t get to visit them as much as well.” Onew answered back, rolled his eyes, and went back to playing with his phone.

“Ah. It’s okay. It’s okay. I’ll just rest or maybe cook you something later on.” She quickly changed her mind and decided not to go anymore. But as she was about to go back to her room to change, Jonghyun called her and he stood up.

“Don’t change yet, Jooyoung-ah, I am craving for some sweets so you should go with me outside.” He smiled at her. “You look pretty in that dress, and it would be such a waste if you just quickly change. Let’s go out for a while and come back later.” He looked at Onew who acted like he was unaffected. “Do you want to go with us, hyung?”

“I’m too tired to do so. Go ahead.” Onew said without even looking at him.

“Well?” Jonghyun turned to Jooyoung and she nodded, quickly walked towards Jonghyun so they could walk together outside.

“Aish! I’m dead!” Onew tossed the phone on the couch after he heard the door closed. If he was irritated because he lost the game or because Jooyoung went with Jonghyun, no one knew but himself only. He sighed, rested his head for a while as he looked up the ceiling. “So? He really has a crush on her, huh? That’s funny.” He shook his head and shut his eyes firmly.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Jooyoung were walking together on the street outside the dorm towards the nearest pastry house in the area. He noticed how she constantly glanced around her, probably conscious of the eyes that were looking at them.

“Don’t act too awkward. They know you are our manager so they are not thinking weirdly about you.” He told her to make her feel more comfortable. “And some of them might just appreciating how pretty you are today. Seriously, you should dress like that all the time. Not with your jeans and sneakers and oversized jackets.”

“It would look weird to have a girly manager around who seemed like she couldn’t do anything because of how feminine she looks.” She told him and suddenly realized something. “Onew ssi said we are going to Japan. Is that true?”

“Yes. We’re leaving tomorrow morning.” Jonghyun confirmed which literally made her eyes sparkled.

“We’re going there?!” She showed him her surprised expression and it amused him. She was usually blank faced that they thought she had no emotions at all, but it was suddenly different when they thought of going to Japan came to her.

“Yes, why? Is it gonna be your first time?”

“Yes!” She said a bit loudly. “It will be my first time and maybe it would be exciting to see the country.” There was an automatic smile on her face at the thought of Japan and Jonghyun witnessed that.

“Wow. You smiled!” Jonghyun uttered and chuckled in excitement. “Really! You’ve been with us for a bit long but this is the first time I see you smile genuinely! You look pretty! You should smile more!” Jonghyun’s mouth couldn’t be stopped as he seriously like the way she smiled.