Disturbed conscience.. or what?

Unwelcomed Pleasure

Onew flipped from one side to the other as he couldn’t help himself to sleep. He tried listening to slow music but it didn’t help. “Maybe this was because Taemin is sick.” He told himself, tried closing his eyes again, but failed. He covered his entire body with blanket and tried singing to himself. Hence, that didn’t help at all.

Just then, his clear hearing sense heard the door clicking open. He sat up on his bed, removed the blanket and got up. “Let’s see who came in late at this night.” He told himself though for sure, he really knew who came.

Jooyoung entered the living area with a larger bag. She packed her things and her clothes so she could change clothes and fix herself for tomorrow’s list of schedule. “Oh, Onew ssi, you’re still awake?” She asked wondering why Onew was randomly standing at the center of the wide living area.

“I woke up because of the loud noise.” He told her and then he turned going to the kitchen. “I’ll just get some water and go back to sleep.”

Jooyoung frowned, “Was it that noisy? I’m sorry…” She said with her soft yet gloomy voice and then she slowly laid her bag on the couch – more careful that she won’t make a sound, then she headed to Taemin’s room. Luckily, his fever has thoroughly gone down.

“How is he?” Onew asked after she went out again. He was now holding a glass of water on his hand, standing with his other hand on his waist. His blonde hair was a bit messy, probably because he just got up on bed.

“He’s better and still sleeping soundly.” She told him. “You should sleep, too, Onew ssi. Have some rest, please.” She kept her head looking at the floor and excused herself as she took something on her bag. It was her clothes. “Can I use your bathroom to just wash myself up? It won’t take too long.”

“O-okay…” Onew was speechless at how she was keeping herself consistent on being that calm and suddenly cautious. Is she trying to attack me by my conscience? What is she doing exactly?

Meanwhile, Jooyoung thought it would be better that way. She talked to him cautiously, trying not to say anything that would again make him mad. This way, Onew wouldn’t do something that would make her suffer as well. It’s okay this way. She will treat him as nice as possible so he won’t have any reason to make her do difficult things.

When Onew heard the shower opened and the loud water gushing from the bathroom, it was as if and automatic swallow had to be done. He shook his head as the atmosphere started heating up, thoughts running in though he didn’t want to think about him.

Aish, this happens to a man who has no life. He would have to be honest to himself, like he doubt any of the other four members would feel comfortable having to hear the gushing of the water with the thought of a woman inside. Aish! Seriously! Just go to sleep! He wanted to yell at himself but it would cause a lot of noise so he just secretly scolded himself. Before Jooyoung could open the door, Onew immediately moved out and ran to his room. He couldn’t stand having the image of Jooyoung with her hair wet and messy.

But seriously, he thought it was a wrong idea to make her go back and spend the rest of the night in the dorm. He was suddenly feeling weird, as he had to peek in to see what she was doing.

Jooyoung sat on the couch and curled herself there. Onew asked her to go back but he didn’t even spare her a room, so instead of complaining, she decided to just sit there on the couch and if it she felt sleepy, then she’ll just close her eyes and go through the entire night like that.

Why don’t she ask for a room? Or even a blanket, a pillow, or whatever?! Was she trying to purposely make me feel sorry for what I’ve been doing the entire time?!  He was seriously pissed off at the fact that she was not complaining, and he’s mad at himself for having to be as concerned as that towards her.

He stayed looking secretly over her as Jooyoung finally fell asleep. She was still curling herself on the couch with her head now leaning on her knees. He shook his head. Why does she feel okay with having to be uncomfortable, seriously?

Still feeling pissed off, Onew decided to close the door and try sleeping for the nth time.