Onew, fighting!! xD

Unwelcomed Pleasure

Onew was starting to get even more irritated by how Minho and Key were laughing mischievously together as they were up around 6 am in the morning. There was no need to rush for they would only have a photoshoot in the early afternoon and attend a fashion event during the night. It was announced earlier that SHINee would be awarded “Trendsetter of the year” so they really need to be there to receive the trophy.

“Can the both of you just stop laughing like that?” Onew couldn’t take it so he had to confront the two. Minho and Key paused and looked at him, then they broke into wide smiles and chuckles. “Yah. I’m serious.”

“How can we stop when we can’t help but remember all the things you did last night!? I swear, hyung, you look just like how a ert would look like!” Key said and held his stomach as he couldn’t stop laughing nonstop.

“Can you tell me what you were dreaming of? What was happening?” Minho teased and laughed as well. The two couldn’t be stopped as they were both the bullies in the group.

“Stop, guys, it’s not funny anymore.” He said in a low tone.

“Okay, let’s be honest about it…” Minho finally stopped laughing and turned serious. “You were-“ He stopped when the door suddenly opened.

“Hey, guys, what’s the noise all about?” Jonghyun and Taemin both entered the room. “We heard your laugh last night, too, but because it was so late so we didn’t come out. What was it?” Jonghyun was eager to know as they both just sat on the floor waiting for others to tell the story.

Minho and Key looked at each other and then to Onew. “Hey, you, two, you are not going to tell them, will you?” He said in both panic and nervous expression. The two teasingly looked at him and shrugged their shoulders. “YAH!” Onew was about to stood up to stop then when Jonghyun quickly moved beside him and wrapped both his arms around his hyung as if he was wrestling him. “Yah, Kim Jonghyun!”

“Okay, I have hyung, now tell us.” Jonghyun laughed and because Minho and Key really couldn’t keep a secret between SHINee members, so Minho demonstrated what Onew did last night, making the leader himself surprised of what he actually did.

“Yah! I didn’t do that!” Onew shouted in defense but Key shook his head.

“No! You did! We saw it both! You have your lips as pouty as this and you were even wiggling your head left and right! It was really gross and you looked such a ert!”

Taemin kept on laughing and clapping while Jonghyun had a flustered expression and he seemed flabbergasted over what his hyung did. “Hyung, you are seriously one of a kind…”

“And there was more…” Key said. “He uttered someone’s name…”

“WHO?!” Jonghyun and Taemin asked in chorus, though the older one already had an idea who he called during that moment.

Key leaned forward making sure only the five of them would hear, and again, he imitated Onew’s way of saying it. “Jooyoung-ahhh… Oh~ Jooyoung-aahh~ Oohyeeass…”

“YAH!!!!!!!!” Onew threw a pillow towards Key. “I didn’t say that! I didn’t moan like that! Yah!” He kept on insisting, while Jonghyun slowly loosened up his arms around him.

“So you really like her, hyung?” Jonghyun asked, giving immediate silence around the room.

“And you like her, too.” Key budged in, making Onew and Jonghyun both surprised. “Though you never showed any hints, it was obvious that both of you were trying to get her attention.”

“Well, I’d be honest about it.” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders and sighed. “She’s beautiful, she’s thoughtful, and she’s really caring though she really doesn’t smile that much. Onew hyung obviously notices these characteristics, but he was too prideful to ever show he appreciates her existence, so I did. I showed the appreciation and gratefulness Onew hyung must have given her in the first place. I like her, but I think Onew hyung likes her more than I do…” He looked at Onew and patted his shoulders. “This is the first time, and maybe the last time you are going to fall for someone deeply and I know that’s one of your greatest fears. I can’t wait to watch it my own eyes.” He told him.

“So you’re giving Jooyoung up?” Onew asked which made them surprised. It was something that they knew he would want to ask but won’t have the courage to do so, but then again, he voiced it out.

“Well? If you take her seriously then there’s no point arguing, and in fact, she fits you best. That beautiful girl can make you behave.” Jonghyun said and chuckled.

“But I’m curious about something, hyung.” Taemin suddenly asked after a while. “What really happened between you and Jooyoung noona?”

“Oh right, good thing you remembered, Taemin-ah.” Key said and nodded. “We’re all curious.”

Onew sighed, since he really couldn’t hide anything from these boys, then might as well say it. “Okay guys, I’ll tell you, but you better not spread it around and just… just don’t feel indifferent towards her. Ah, I shouldn’t be saying this…”

“Come on, we won’t judge her.” Jonghyun said.

“Okay, maybe I should tell you the reason why she did that before actually telling you what she did.” Onew decided, and told everybody about their Jooyoung’s story that he heard during their stay in Japan. The boys intently listened, and they, too, felt sad upon hearing about her father’s death and her own fate.

“That’s why…” Finally, Onew was able to muster the courage to tell them what happened during that night.

“Wow.” Jonghyun was speechless. “How wonderful of you to actually demand for a , huh? I like how you really paid that huge amount. I thought that 1M won was supposed to be spent to something important before it was gone. I had no idea it was supposed to feed your hunger for pleasure.”

“Yah. But I told you nothing happened, because she was so afraid of me, so she ran with the money after pushing me.”

“We can’t blame her.” Minho sighed after listening. “It must be really hard for her, and she had no other choice. Actually, I want to commend her! She didn’t give in, but took the courage to get the money. She’s intelligent and-“

There was a knock on the door. “SHINee? Won’t you need to eat breakfast?” It was Jooyoung outside. They all sighed and nodded as they patted Onew hyung’s back.

“We’re supporting you a hundred percent, hyung, just don’t let her go, coz you know I’m just around the corner.” Jonghyun teased though it would probably be just a joke.