First Impressions...

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gulped and opened the door; nervous as to what you would find...

But the apartment was empty

and messy - which gave a brilliant first impression of the occupants. 

But then again these were 12 boys- you had to give them some lee-way of the upkeep of their living space - perhaps they were in a rush to leave, which was understandable with the busy schedules that they had. But you sighed, knowing it would be your job to clean this mess up, and cleaning wasn't exactly your favourite thing to do...

The main living area had books and DVDs scattered on the table, and to the right was the kitchen; which was kept remarkably tidy for boy standards at least. 

The apartment was south facing so the sun shone in through the open windows and curtains; giving a nice homey air to the relatively small flat. 

You walked over to the bathroom; feeling a little put out that there was only one, knowing that sharing a bathroom with 12 males would prove to be...interesting? 

You had completely forgot, and just remembered that you would be living with a senior female manager; sharing a room with her in the dorm until you got the swing of things with the boys, and learning how to take care of stuff like paying the bills. Then, once you were settled in; you'd be put to the test once you were left alone with these boys.

You decided to lug your suitcase further down the hall and into the room which was obviously yours as it was pretty much empty. 

Once you had used the bathroom and freshened up; curiosity had taken the best of you; so you analysed the other rooms... 

The first bedroom closest to yours was very tidy and ordered for most of the room; except for one bed which had a few clothes strewn on top and a guitar resting against it. There was something like a large stick made of bamboo, resting on another bed; you could see some snacks poking out from under the sheets...

The next bedroom was plain messy; clothes were thrown about everywhere - this was more of a boys room you thought rolling your eyes. 

The second last room was half neat and half a mess; two of the beds were in lovely condition; whereas dirty clothes gathered in a pile at the end of another bed. 

With litle hope left, you walked into the last room to find a football on a shelf and a basketball, as well as a row of facial creams on another shelf and a guitar resting against a bed. It looked quite inviting and friendly. 

You breathed in another deep sigh before rolling up your sleeves and deciding to tidy up a little so you would have less to do later, but before you could roll up the next sleeve; your buzzer rang; signalling you were needed back. You rushed out the apartment without another glance and jumped into your ''happy'' driver's car, and back to SM even if you could have probably walked the distance.

----------------------------------------------------

You walked into the building; immediately being swept up by a noona manager who was waiting for you at the entrance;

'This is the practice room; go in and introduce yourself and start working.' She ordered before opening the practice room door and pushing you in slightly. 

You walked in a little nervous, unable to look around properly for the first few steps. There was little chatter and the atmosphere was dead serious. 

You looked up...

and it was not what you expected at all; 

Of course they didn't look like idols; there were 12 dangerously thin boys and a few other members of staff; the majority of the boys were unsmiling and on the verge of passing out from fatigue. It was weird knowing they were your age or a year or two older; you'd never seen anyone within your age group look so focused and terrified at the same time - it reminded you of an army boot camp. 

All of them looked pretty much the same to you at first glance since they all had jet black hair in the classic bowl hair cut style, and the same frame physically. But when you actually started to look closer, there were small distinguishing characteristics that could set a few apart;

There were two that were incredibly tall; one of the tall ones looked over your way and gave a toothy smile before nudging another shorter one and whispering something. 

Another guy literally looked like a girl with long black hair and very pretty features; he pouted a lot. 

Then were was another member who seemed to be rocking the emo look - he had eye bags and looked unapproachable, but he had approached the other tall guy during the break between intense choreography and began to mutter something nervously.

There was a small guy with terrified, big eyes, but then another guy who had immediately caught your attention (for some weird reason) who had slung his arm over the smaller one's shoulders which calmed him down immediatel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter