Makeovers II

Living the Dream~ Working with Exo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Kris - oh yeah.' Luhan said chuckling at the name. 

'Well I'll stick with Duizhang since you're the leader anyway.' Yixing stated taking his phone out idly. 

'Wait what do you mean?' You asked confused- you wondered why the boys called Kevin 'leader' in Mandarin constantly. 

'Ah Wu Fan's the leader apparently with Junmyeon. That's one of the first things the management  told us' Luhan said swinging his legs. 

'Ah probably because we're such a big group they need two of us.' Kevin said thoughtfully. 

'Ok that makes more sense.' You said completely shocked by how modest Kevin was; the very first thing Junmyeon said to you was that he was the leader when you met him. Whereas Kevin...hell you'd known him for months and he'd never uttered a word. 

'You're the only one with a western name then.' Jong Dae said. 

'I guess so.' Kevin shrugged taking a few grapes and plopping them into his mouth. 

'Maybe one of the others get a Western name - I completely forgot Junmyeon already knew his name he's been here waaay longer than any of us.' Jong Dae said pondering aloud once more. 

'Oh yeah, isn't it something like Ho-ho or something?' Luhan asked. 

'Rookie, I'll take this group to the other room, you go and take those folders downstairs, and while you're there, make sure the other group are ready.' A manager noona called out; interrupting your conversation. 

'Well I'll ask Junmyeon what his name is then, and I'll see what everyone else's are.' You said apologetically nodding at them since you had to leave. 

'Tell them we say hi.' Luhan said smiling brightly. 

'Yep I will, good luck.' You winked before rushing downstairs. 

==============================

You walked into room A downstairs. 

'Hello Sunbaenim, I have these folders for you.' You spotted a manager as soon as you entered and handed them the folders. 

You took a second to look around and saw a woman covering someone on a chair getting their face done. 

You leaned over to the side to see who this person was, but before you could guess who it was she was making look beautiful, someone called your name. 

'Ah Rookie, when you're done down here take these files up - and see to it these boys are brought to the photoshoot room.' The manager said sternly.

'Yes, understood.' You said clearly before bowing politely.

The manager walked away and you peered around quickly because the makeup artist was no longer there.

However the boy in the chair had also disappeared.

'Damnit.' You muttered feeling disappointed.

There was no way these boys would look better than what you had seen upstairs so you were fine.

But someone tapped on your shoulder.  

'Oh ______-ah, I didn't see you there, how are your errands going?'

You turned around to see Junmyeon, you knew it was his voice that was talking to you. 

You nearly choked on your spit checking out his outfit before you looked up to his face slowly, trying to brace yourself.

It didn't help. 

At all. 

This was too much to handle. 

Kim Junmyeon, sweet Jesus.

His hair framed his face perfectly, revealing an immaculate jaw line you never noticed. His hair was shaved and long on one side, it was ruffled and styled to one side. You couldn't believe your eyes.

Junmyeon smiled at you sheepishly, revealing gorgeous perly white teeth. 

Was he always this good looking? You thought. 

He looked like an Asian edward cullen, it was unbelievable. 

'Junmyeon-ah...I...yeah...errands...just how?' You mumbled unable to string a sentence together in the presence of pure handsomness. 

'Boo!'

You jumped  in absolute suprise, holding back a scream.

You turned around and saw a laughing Chanyeol who clamped over himself in fits of laughter.

'DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT CHANYEOL-WOAH..........' Your voice trailed off the moment Chanyeol stood up straight and ruffled his hair, peering down at you cheekily, smiling to reveal his gorgeous white teeth.

 

His hair was dyed brown and semi-curled.

His black tank top revealed arms you'd never seen properly before. 

'____, How do you like my look?' Chanyeol asked laughing awkwardly, eager for your answer.

You stood still for a few moments to take the sight of him in before answering.

'I really, really - REALLY like it Chanyeol.' You replied too gobsmacked and flustered to care that Chanyeol was very content with your answer.

His smile was infectious, you couldn't help but smile back. 

You were dying on the inside. 

'But you're pretty....' Chanyeol said very randomly. He smiled awkwardly once more which made you shake your head and giggle. 

He took a step closer and took a water from you before stepping back and gulping back his drink. 

*Poke~*

You once again jumped to the left in surprise from the poke on your right. 

'Ahhh chin-cha I'm so tired.' Baekhyun complained closing his eyes tightly before opening them and giving you the most beautiful cheeky grin you'd ever seen. 

NONONONONONO

How, HOW on this good earth was even Byun Baekhyun this hot!?

His stupid hair was dyed brown

and his stupid face looked immaculate.

And his stupid glossed up lips curved into a beautiful smile upon him seeing you. 

'Baekhyun-ah....God even you look so good!' You squealed like the crazy  fangirl you were. 

'Ha ha don't tell me you've fallen for me?' Baekhyun pointed at you cutely with his slender long fingers you adored so much. 

Chanyeol flung his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder in an attempt to shut him up. 

You stood still blushing; mouth opening and closing like a fish.

'Noooo.' You stated unsurely. 

Baekhyun just chuckled. 

'Do you want me to sign something for you?' Baekhyun hinted raising his eyebrows.

'Aish it's all gone straight to your head.' Chanyeol moaned ruffling Baekhyun's hair much to his annoyance. 

Just who were these two boys.

Holy e. 

With brown wavy hair

highlighted and skin whitened and dressed to perfection. 

'Ahahaha your fingers got all manicured, how did I not noticed how lovely your fingers were Baekhyun-ah? And Chanyeol how did I not notice your arms hahaaha.' You stated trying to make a joke out of the situation. 

'Aish don't embarass us.' Baekhyun said cupping his face with his hands, ensuring you could see each of his beautiful fingers. 

You clicked your tongue, tutting at Baekhyun while Chanyeol tried to subtly flex his muscles in front of you. 

'Oh, have you two seen Kyungsoo yet?' You felt a bit worried since Kyungsoo was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter